ALDI
3,4 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour ALDI

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
14 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 7 679 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Bon esprit d'équipe, familiale,difficile mais récompensée
Culture d'entreprise
Depending what store you are located at is the type of experience you will get. I love what I do, but managment is horrible. Nothing is ever good enough doesn't care about anyone else but their self. Will make comments about you to others. Immature managment basically.
Pay an benefits
Culture d'entreprise
● Work-life balanceHorrible management,unprofessional,racist,and overwork the new hires.● ManagementUnprofessional down talk employees● OverallIt may possibly be a good company to work for but this specific location was horrible. Management is very unprofessional, lots of drama, and favoritism.
Culture d'entreprise
Targets are set with little possibility to reach, management are each to their own. Hours are ok for store assistant as a manager you have no home life
Culture d'entreprise
U work a ton of hours! It is very physically demanding. District managers dont give you the encouragement or resources needed to succeed. Directors are even worse! Untrustworthy, always looking to discourage you. Dont do it, not worth the money!!!!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work, very hard morning work but gets easier throughout the day, people who work there are very nice overall very good place to work, would recommend.
Culture d'entreprise
Unless you are going to a slow store with helpful staff and positivity, get the outta there! They will work you to the bone literally will have injuries, cramps, body aches, finger tingles and possibly something worst like arthritis or carpal tunnel due to the amount of savage work you have to do on a daily basis. Not to mention way understaffed, most of the time overworked and u rarely ever get out on time. Managers are unmotivational and just tell everybody else what to do and get the easy way out. Hated it there and wouldn’t dare to return ever!
Points négatifs
Understaffed, overworked, under compensated, unmotivational environment, negative atmosphere
Culture d'entreprise
I have the chance to learn a lot while in there but there is 0 chance of advancement although they let you know since the time you are interview. Enjoyed my time working there but I think it is time to move on
Good benefits
No career advancement
Culture d'entreprise
Nothing in this ad expresses prior experience. I woke up at 5 am to go to Dunwoody only to be told you have to be a manager to even apply, again it is not listed in the description, in fact a person at the interview called that entrapment. I have two college degrees and tons of work experience and leadership experience outside of retail but I was thoroughly annoyed when we were told something different AT the actual interview, what a waste of time. By the way Aldi if anyone has a highschool diploma and can get an opportunity to learn why can anyone else?
Culture d'entreprise
I've worked for Aldi for two years. It's not what people think. You are constantly on your feet and doing twelve things at once. It's an awesome job though. Benefits are amazing and pay is great.
Benefits and pay
Stressful at times
Culture d'entreprise
When in store the teams are friendly and everyone works as one team. The company is clear about the direction it is going and each colleague knows exactly what part they play in that. It's very hard to have a work life balance as if the store is not hitting sales then staff get sent home and lose pay, and if it's busy you are expected to stay for as long as is required.
Points positifs
Great salary, good team work, desire to bring out the best in everyone
Points négatifs
Very long hours, hours get cut/added without being discussed
Culture d'entreprise
I am responsible for daily set up, counting and sorting papers and signing rounds out to all delivery agents. I also help assist in opening the shop daily. I open up 7 days per week. I am also work as a shop assistant at weekends and in my free time in Martins, where I am responsible for till operation and stock control
Culture d'entreprise
You will go into this company with an orientation that tells you overtime is strictly forbidden. Then you come to the quick realization that not only is it okay, but it is just about mandatory. The pay is fantastic and the benefits are amazing, but you will never see your family again. For a single person looking for a great paying job that will also be a workout, ALDI is great. For a husband or wife with kids, it is tough.
Pay
Points négatifs
No breaks, long hours, upper management disconnect
Culture d'entreprise
Filing a formal complaint after this review. I have over 40 years of working with different companies and Aldi's is the WORST I have ever seen. During my FIRST WEEK I have been verbally abused by one of the "managers". Have been yelled at various times during the day for being too slow. I am NOT exaggerating when I say YELLED at folks. Job threatened because I could only put TWO pallets away in an hour instead of THREE..... Then no break after working 5 hours..as punishment then told to do the deep freezer with NO GLOVES AND NO PROTECTIVE COAT to wear...While in freezer for three hours manager keeps coming in to harass me only to yell at me that she couldn't believe I was STILL NOT DONE and that I AM TOO SLOW. I had to keep coming out of the freezer to get my hands functioning again as they hurt so bad and got yelled again for not working any faster regardless of how bad my hands hurt .. THen was told that I had to provide my own gloves and coat for freezer work as they do not provide this protection.This company forgets that Customer Service starts with its employees. And the fact this manager represents this company in such a manner is alarming. During my first few d days I was left alone with a floor jack to figure it out on my own. No safety training whatsoever. Just stories of how employees had broken feet after using jacks... This company is waiting for lawsuits. THis will be my last week of such hell.
Pay is NOT worth it.