Logo Century 21
Century 21
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Century 21

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 2 927 avis

Environnement de travail agréable

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Tâches a effectuer tranversales, beaucoup d'opportunités, un réseau dynamique et dynamisant.Entrer chez Century 21, donne l'envie de rester chez Century 21.L'atmosphère de travail dépend évidement des agences et de leurs directeurs et managers, mais mon expérience personnelle n'est que positive.

Réseau dynamisant

Pas d'avantages sociaux

Great company with training

I love the culture and how we all help each other to be the best we can be. Many opportunities for workshops and training. Our broker in charge does not compete for sales and therefore really cares about how we are advancing our business.

Points positifs

Paid monthly fees but all copying is included

Points négatifs

Gotta hustle to make those connections with your sphere but otherwise great place!
Culture d'entreprise

Great Company! You get what you put into it.

When working in RealEstate you have to keep in mind that you get to utilize all the tools and resources you are offered with a great company like Century21 but you must treat it like your own business otherwise you will not be productive. You must be proactive in looking for new leads and opportunities on a daily basis or you will not be able to sustain over time the influx on your finances.

Points positifs

Great and satisfying career, Long term!

Takes time to flourish!

Supportive

Solid company with great support and resources. I would recommend anyone who is looking to begin their real estate career or any seasoned professional to work here.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive place of work with plenty of fun moments

This place taught me very valuable lessons in the year that I worked there, I made some of the best friends as well as expanded my knowledge on real estate.

Points positifs

Fun work environment, great wages

Points négatifs

The stairs were an issue but its ok
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Great income.

Making friends and a good income. Solving problems and earning your wage. Thinking outside the box when your tasks feel impossible. Taking companies guidelines and following with your team. Just find an excuse to win.

Travel and training

Points négatifs

Moving from state to state.
Culture d'entreprise

Absolutely Great..You made your own career

This is a great place to work as you are your own boss so to speak. I formed a "Team" of professionals and people who were on salary were appreciated and compensated very well...

Points positifs

That you made the rules of when you wanted to work and how much you wanted to earn.

Points négatifs

When times crash, you need a backup plan.

it was 50% split and i left

good school for realtors who just start. learned a lot. management was helpful. competition is strong between agents. agents must be ready to work 24/7.

Points positifs

good support from managers.

high split

Excellent work place

Century 21 Tenace realty has to be one of the best companies I’ve worked for. Everyone you meet is extremely understanding and kindhearted, If you ever felt lost or needed something explained in further detail no one hesitated on helping you. If you work the front desk it is most definitely a calm setting. Working here made me realize that there really are genuine people out in the world, who just want to live life with nothing but happiness and love in their heart. I never dreaded coming to work because you were never going to walk into a negative setting. The pay is fair and includes paid time off along with bonuses and the job itself it’s relatively easy after the week training. If you have knowledge in showing time, outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel you will be efficient for the job as the receptionist.

Free lunch some days, hour break, 2 days off always

Culture d'entreprise

Fun but needs more support for new agents

When hiring you they say they will support and train you. Once you’re there they tell you that you just have to figure it out because they are all your competition and no one will help you when you are in competition with them

Points positifs

Repaid real estate school and licensing fees with first few sales. Free office space, supplies, business cards, etc

Points négatifs

Not enough help when you are new

Emploi chez Century 21

Voir d'autres offres

Toxic Workplace

Unfriendly and tense environment. The most toxic work culture I have ever experienced in my life, did not feel included or comfortable once. If you express any problems towards salary, which is minimum wage for an extreme amount of work and full time, you are deemed unappreciative. I don’t think I was ever even asked a personal question about myself, I felt like a machine. Was scolded and written up when I was more than a minute late. No sympathy and angry at myself for staying so long just for a paycheque. My pay cheques barely got me by.

Heavy workload, unfriendly

At the horrible management

Poor management. Poor culture of proper work space etiquette. Sexism was rampant in the work space. Felt very threatened at times. No guidance or support from upper management.

Great experience

Great people to work for and with. Truly supportive. Like family, really. It is what you make of it and the effort you put forth that will yield the most positive results.
Culture d'entreprise

You will get out what you put in.

Great company with strong technical support. Flexible schedule, but work at night often. Management is highly supportive and provides great training and technical support.

Easy-Going Workplace

C21 A-One Realty is the best realty company to work for. The agents are friendly and easy to work with. The owners really are hard-working and very inspiring to work with.

hour lunch, good pay

no benefits

Bonne expérience brève

Un job qui a attiré ma curiosité malgré le fait qu’il fut brève car je ne me voyais pas évoluer dedans et de ne pas gagner de salaire pendant 6 mois voilà

Bonne équilibre du taf

Points négatifs

Le manque de salaire tardive

Low pay, no benefits

Learned a lot about real estate, agents were very nice and great to work with but poor management and low pay and no benefits. No sick time, no retirement.

Learned a lot.

Points négatifs

No benefits, low pay, no raise.
Culture d'entreprise

OK, but there are other companies with better commission

OK, but there are other companies with a better commission. Culture is good, team leaders are great. Just wish there was more of a team atmosphere, it could improve on that aspect.

team leaders

commissions
Culture d'entreprise

Good people and great environment to work in. Training and support were exceptional. Had to leave because of my health issues (had a stroke) but would still be there if I didn't!
Culture d'entreprise

Century 21 Supreme Realty was a good place to work. Their realtors are all friendly and nice. It's a lot of procedures to learn if you've never worked in real estate before, but it's easy to learn.

Great place

If you’re looking to have the freedom you want in a job that pays well then century 21 is your place. Show up when you’re needed and you’ll thrive in it
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Century 21 ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale