Logo Century 21
Century 21
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Accountant chez Century 21

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
5 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 2 927 avis
Culture d'entreprise

A great place to work with strong leadership and room for growth.

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Century 21 Redwood Realty is an established company with a strong focus on smart growth and mentoring Agents & Employees to ensure success for everyone in the Company. With so much growth, there is plenty of opportunity to learn new things and contribute in many different ways. The Owners are approachable and fair. The work environment is comfortable and balanced. The hardest part of the job can be juggling multiple priorities, but management is always available to help manage workloads. The best part of the job is being able to contribute to a successful, thriving business, and personally being able to learn and achieve new goals.

Great Team Support

Love my job and working there it is just extremely stressful when the real estate market is slow and sad when we loose agents because they are offered a higher split with our competitor. I think Century 21 needs to re think their commission split breakdown for top producers so they don't leave.

Efficient

Potential, Hardworking, Fun and Team Spirited. Concern alot about employees well being. Very active in outdoor and indoor activities. These outdoor activities includes corporate runs in aid of children who are in need of medical assistance and indoor includes games & sports day, pizza day, and yellow uniform day.
Culture d'entreprise

Data entering for property management

Working for a Century 21 as an accountant was very educating. Being able to build professional relationships with clients was so fun! Entering data in for property management and producing financial statements every month for clients helped me increase my knowledge in computer skills, finances, taxes, and professionalism.

Points positifs

Educating experience

Points négatifs

Late pay checks

Love the people I work with Great Atmosphere

I absolutely love the people I work with. I have an amazing broker and a great manager and mentor. The company offers full support for employees and supplies every tool necessary to succeed in this line of work. This has been a great place for me to learn and grow in my career.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Voir plus d'avis sur Century 21
Vous pourriez essayer :

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Century 21 ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale