Logo Century 21
Century 21
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Realtor Associate chez Century 21

PertinenceNoteDate
72 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 2 927 avis

Excellent Cpompnay

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Great company and excellent support great service and office support great outside help for listing and sales Wonderful website for agents good support from Office Manager

relaxed

not enough leads

Beautiful Office

Great company to work for, professional Management and co- workers are always there to help you. Free Classes are giving everyday l, very nice and respectful environment, Beautiful office always very clean, however is commission base only
Culture d'entreprise

Well managed, encouraging company, support is outstanding

Outstanding workplace environment for starting or continuing work in the Real Estate Sales industry. Work staff is carefully selected by management to blend into a very helpful, upbeat environment in which to work. Managements emphasis on training and education is second to none.

Review

I love sales and being in Real Este, working with the public, etc. I also was a property manager for my international clients. Durable Power of Attorney, etc
Culture d'entreprise

Very Helpful staff with great sense of humor.

Good agents to work with. They would offer you leads. They would be glad to help me with customers. The agent were humorous. I felt as though I was on a sit-com.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

Century 21 Redwood is deeply committed to the success and happiness of their agents

More than any brokerage I've ever seen, at C21 Redwood they treat you like family, supporting every opportunity for your sucess. The management is top-notch, the brokers are highly accessible...intricately focused on helping you. The environment is also very warm, technology is cutting edge.

Points positifs

Managerial leadership, Best-in-Industry tools for its agents, Each Agent's business is respected as their own

Points négatifs

Can't think of anything wrong with this company, not one thing

Its up to you

C21 gives you the ability to access all the tools you need to succeed however it is up to you to use them. The owners are there to help and guide you and income potential is unlimited. All depends on how much you work it.
Culture d'entreprise

Close knit group of characters. Fun to be around. Group does a lot of outings together. Very supportive. Lots of courses and educational information to help you succeed.

Great company!

Fun atmoshpere and a company that supports their employees. Out of all the real estate companies out there, I would recommend Century 21. Lot's of education provided and different areas of real estate are offered.
Culture d'entreprise

Great company to work for.

You are free to decide what you want to do for the day, you plan your own schedule. I have learned a lot from the office manager and other sales associates. The work culture was so relaxing and I always felt that I am a part of the team.

Productive and Fun

Nice place to work but I have been doing it for the last 10 years and looking to do something different. Easy work showing people homes. Hardest part of job is income is based on how much you sell. Most enjoyable part of job is that commissions are pretty good when you close a sale.
Culture d'entreprise

Rewarding career with tons of opportunity to be very successful.

As a Realtor, you are licensed to sell real estate. In my case the State of Ohio. You are a sole proprietor, which means you are running your own real estate business. You study, you learn and then you proceed to put this knowledge to work for an outstanding career. Yes, it requires a lot of work, but the people you help and the team effort at Century 21 makes it very rewarding. Both professionally and financially.

Points positifs

Outstanding support system at Century 21 Homestar.

No medical insurance.
Culture d'entreprise

They were great at educating a new realtor associate

A new realtor associate would do well going with Century 21 TriPower Real Estate. They have many skilled realtors with years of experience and a good mentoring program.

Fun workplace

I have worked as a realtor here for 5 years. The people are kind, caring, honest and hardworking. We have great brokers, free classes, and access to an attorney if we need legal advice or representation. Best real estate office in the city!

Points positifs

Free classes, free breakfast at sales meeting

Points négatifs

No benefits for realtors.

Great company

C21 Believes in Grown and changing with the market and the demographics, training material is easily accessible and so is growing your business. Name recognition is a PLUS.

Propel your business

not many

Quite rough

it is hard in the real estate world. must be in it to win it. FULL TIME ALL THE TIME AND THE SOME. IT WAS VERY I HARD FOR ME.Of course I worked part time

Culture d'entreprise

productive and fun workplace.

Century 21 was an amazing company to work for. I had to leave due to the Real Estate market crashed and I was not going to be able to produce enough income at the time. everyone was like a family.

you are your own boss.

its just strickly commision

Best Real Estate Company

Century 21 Tenace Realty has so much to offer. Top notch training, management support. They are always there for you and they work with you to help you achieve your goals. Great work environment.

1099 Employee in sales

Good, fair company to work for. I have enjoyed the past 16 years there and do not plan to leave. The environment is fun and the management is fair. I would recommend.

Great place to learn

While jumping into the world of real estate can be a shock, the quick paced problem solving of the business was helpful in helping one to learn fast. It is definitely a occupation for fast learners.
Culture d'entreprise

If you do not make Sales, you don't get paid

The job requires selling and buying real estate. You have minimal supervision. If you do not make any sales, you are out of luck for money. You have to work hard in order to get clients - both buyers and sellers.

Points positifs

Work at your own pace with little or no supervision

Points négatifs

It is commissoon based employment. If you do not make sales, you do not get paid
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Century 21 ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale