Logo Century 21
Century 21
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Realtor Associate chez Century 21

PertinenceNoteDate
72 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 2 927 avis

Excellent Cpompnay

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Great company and excellent support great service and office support great outside help for listing and sales Wonderful website for agents good support from Office Manager

relaxed

not enough leads
Culture d'entreprise

Very productive work place ,great location on Main Street.

I have worked at this office for 26 years it has been a positive experience, I have gone to many different states for conventions, seminars and different functions. Many friendships and relationships have developed through the years.Every transaction is different, you have to be a problem solver, but the most rewarding part of being a realtor is finding a family their dreamhome .

Points positifs

Great Broker-Owner helps in any way possible, very supportive

New homes daily

Enjoyed being able to help someone make their dreams of home ownership a reality. Not only by showing them homes, but also helping them get the best financing available

Very rewarding career choice

Meeting and Assisting people in achieving their goal of owning a home is very rewarding! A lot of problem solving and the ability to multi task is a must!
Culture d'entreprise

My work experiences with Lockheed Martin and with C21 Alliance were both very positive.

Throughout my working career I have been blessed with challenging employment, competent co-workers and good management.

Points positifs

Fair, genuine and stable.

Points négatifs

The fluctuations that are inherently part of the business cycle.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

Every day is a new day. Fun and rewarding

Fun and interesting Real Estate Sales and Property Management Great people to work with. Closing Sales Showing Houses.

Self Employeed

No benefits

Excellant Working Environment.

have enjoyed the on the job continual Training on new technology; and updating of new laws and advancements in the Real Estate Field; company involvement in your skills and advancement. and good working environment.
Culture d'entreprise

Great place to work I had great people to work with and enjoyed all my 20+ years

Meet with clients, talk about what they were looking for and what they could afford. Then we would make appointments for the homes that they have chosen then go and see them. After they picked one we would write an offer and I would send It to the agent for them to present to the Sellers. As you must be aware I was a contract agent and I made my own hours and appointments. I had to be self moviated.and assured of my abilities and skills.

Lots of recognition because of Century 21

Points négatifs

Keeping your face in the open for sales

Wonderful Career choice and Great Company

This is a work environment where I'm privileged to grow and learn new productive things daily. This career choice along with the all star cast is enough alone to make for a very profitable and productive future.

Points positifs

I have on hand tutors, and commissions are terrific.

Points négatifs

As an independent contractor you only get paid by the deals.

Excellent Organization

We had 9 agents working all of Ocean County,we had weekly meetings on Tuesday morning followed by caravaning the new listings, We related well and it was a very pleasant place to be an agent..

Independence

Culture d'entreprise

Not a Million Dollar Business.

We counsel, educate, and help people find their dream homes. We assist in getting people a house, attorney, lenders, or pre qualified buyers, mortgage, inspections, insurance, appraisel, certiicate of occupancy, marketing a home, smoke certs,

Flexible

Points négatifs

Commission based, you can show people homes, if they don't buy you don't get paid

Good commissions

it was great for awhile, but the real estate boon went bust due to the economy. Sales slumped to the point I had to abandon the business.

Good hours

Unreliable customers.
Culture d'entreprise

Good Company to work for gave good training for the position

Century 21 was a nationwide company and gave me good training to begin my career with them. My rokers taught me a lot about the Real Estate Business.

entrepreneurial environment

There is plenty of motivation but ultimately it is up to the individual to make money. This particular office however is great.
Culture d'entreprise

You have the freedom to make the most of your time/abilities

A cooperative atmosphere Willing/caring colleagues Brokers are available to assist, review, problem solve Variety of daily routine Not confined to a desk Broad & daily interaction with the public Unlimited earning potential Compensation is commensurate to your effort You are essentially "on-call" 24-7, yet you have some control over your working hours

Life in Real Estate

There is no typical day-to-day routine. Sometimes im showing houses, sometimes im in the office working on contracts, scheduling appointments, prospecting for clients. The most challenging aspect is typically understanding the position and the intent of the buyer. Some people are ready to buy a house immediately, others want to look for a year and then their funding falls through. The best part of the job is delivering the great news that their house has been cleared for sale or purchase.

Points positifs

Meeting new people, traveling, flexibility

Points négatifs

Unreliable income, large fees to remain licensed and working.

Top selling company!

Schedule all appointments, Data entered for home listings in Multi Listing System. Assisted clients while viewing properties, Prepared explained and reviewed contract with clients. Attended all closings, and help build broker’s clientele. The hardest part of the job was in the beginning and my being so young and having to prove myself to my potential clients that I was mature and good enough to list their home, or find them their dream home. Being only 20 years old at the time, the competition made me push myself if I was to be successful. It created me to be more driven and I quickly learned that I had underestimated my own capabilities. I gave myself a goal and I exceeded way beyond what I thought I was going to be able to do. I learned to never underestimate myself after that.
Culture d'entreprise

A fun and productive company to work with.

Excellent staff assist you with the administrative paperwork, which affords you more free time to prospect. Coaching and training classes are available on a regular basis, to help you be the best you can be in your career.
Culture d'entreprise

Great team player, needs little supervision.

I am a dedicated employee who often brings work home. I have learned to keep personal distractions out of the workplace so that i may be productive at whatever i am doing.

Points positifs

Meet lots of interesting people.

Points négatifs

May be long periods when i do not get pad.
Culture d'entreprise

A good place for a self starter agent

Real estate agents work for themselves so your day is what you make it. The agency has been in business since 1959 so there are a lot of experienced agents. The agents are friendly and always willing to provide assistance if needed.

Flexible work schedule

No benefits

Real estate

It is very difficult to make it in this company if you do not have a lot of capitol to invest for the first several years. So be prepared.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Century 21 ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale