Logo Century 21
Century 21
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Real Estate Agent chez Century 21 - Ashburn, VA

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
3 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 2 920 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Century 21 New MIllennium is a company that is up to date with the market changes and technology

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I have worked at Century 21 for close to 12 years. It is a great company and very compassionate managers. They offer excellent training and state of the art technology. I am seeking for a steady income right now but I will definitely recommend Century 21 to Real Estate professionals.

Points positifs

Constant training

Great

Great company to work for , all the agents have the same goals, like a family and willing to help each other, just a great working enviroment. The owners and broker are the best in the area.
Culture d'entreprise

pleasing the public, helping to achieve positive results

Although it has been a short time thus far, I am again in another gratifying job. I have always enjoyed being able to find the right match for anyone, whatever their need may be. I have a gift for reading people that I am very grateful for. Meeting someone for the first time, talking with them, getting to know them, and in the end satisfying their every need is so rewarding. I love it when a first encounter winds up in a warm hug at the end. Building trade, making friendships that will last, and at the same time bring repeat customers who will speak highly of their experience with me to their family and friends in turn bringing in more business is truly a rewarding experience. Everyone needs to be heard, so being a good listener, and paying attention to details is paramount in any sales position. Its great when you get someone to step outside the box, and they love you for it!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Century 21 ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale