Logo Century 21
Century 21
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Real Estate Associate chez Century 21

PertinenceNoteDate
79 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 2 927 avis

Great group of people

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
This is a very friendly, accepting company. I worked there many years ago, but have had constant communication with them since and would highly recommend.

Points positifs

Beautiful location walkable to a variety of restaurant, coffee shops, etc

Commission based

Friendly workplace

I learned a lot during my time at Century 21 Universal. I learned to write and negotiate contracts and close a deal. The managing Broker answered all of my questions and guided me to the right direction. I'm very thankful.

freedom

It was a great atmosphere people are family even strangers in the right environment working in and around the northwest coast of california allowed me to enjoy the work ethic that is the Humboldt County

working in a city that has only 300 people

15% net makes you know you like what your doing

Supportive Management And Work Environment

The training and continual education is excellent and management is always available to assist. The office environment is supportive, and agents routinely assist each other.
Culture d'entreprise

Great atmosphere a lot of potential to make money however would recommend needing some sort of income or part time in the side till you find your niche in this field of work
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Great support

Being a broker associate for Century 21 Langos & Christian entails both the freedom of having a flexible schedule and the peace that comes from a great staff that supports you all the time.
Culture d'entreprise

Too many things/programs are self taught. No help!

You're on your own with learning the systems and programs before they will allow you to receive a lead. Manager was not available for company training and was constantly rescheduled or cancelled. They have training that they require you to take but the program locks you out for 48 hours to review the lesson so you can't move on to the next lessons until the 48 hours has passed. It takes about 6 - 8 weeks to complete. I wished right away that I hadn't signed up with them. It was with Century 21 Affiliated in Clearwater.

Dont know

Points négatifs

Lack of company training for new agents

Flexible

It is very flexible job, company do not have much lead, most time you have to find your own listings. No salary only commission, sale more earn more.

Great Office

This office is relaxed and there is always someone to help answer questions. The office offers daily trainings and desks to make an office if you do not want to work from home. Love working here!

Fun and Contemporary Environment and Fast Paced

I was a full-time broker and the drive time was expensive. I did like closing so many deals, but not having weekends to spend with my family was difficult.

Fast Paced

100% Commision

Bad company

This is the worst run company, no leadership from management and refuses to invest in upgrades to keep up with the pace of real estate. Poor work conditions.

Sales & Marketing

Achieved over 1.2 Million in sales in 1 year, coordinated home viewings appointments with prospective buyers, advising on suitability and value, meetings arrange and between buyers and sellers. Suggested and evaluated mortgage options to help clients obtain financing. Developed strategies as well as supervised and managed staff members
Culture d'entreprise

Great company, great owner , great loss when he got into legal trouble, we had good camarderie, and great time working together as a team at C21. The name stands for itself

A great place to work

First I had to get my Real Estate License. Once I completed all training and passed test on first try, Century 21 was very helpful with getting me up to date on transactions and the management staff is always available with any questions I have or assistance needed. The other agents that work there are great and it definately feels like a family. But I am still looking for something else to fill my time and maybe make some extra money.

Great people
Culture d'entreprise

Great people to work with.

Most of my activity would either be at home, on the computer, out showing property or meeting with potential sellers. When I did go into the office everyone was very helpfull, and friendly.

Points positifs

laid back friendly environment.

commission based only.

Great People, Brand Identity, Ability to Make & Meet Goals

The management is open minded to my ideas and strategies which has allowed me to be motivated successful. My coworker are professional and good nature. It's a great atmosphere but no benefits...

Unlimited earning ability

Points négatifs

Inconsistent income and no benefits
Culture d'entreprise

Fun place to work, family atmosphere, fair compensation, great management and excellent training. Many senior agents were eager to help newer agents. Management was also there to support and help row newer agents business's

Great working environment

No benefits

relaxed friendly office

Answered phones, set appointments. Took care of Agents orders as needed. Assisted in all aspects of realtors clerical needs Learned about market value on properties and closings

cut throat

Selling real estate can be stressful. The client you are working with may not get financed, there may be a lien on the property you were trying to sell, etc...plus this job is 100% commission based. No sell, no check! Beaufort County, N.C. went from 55 Realtors in mid 2000's to well over 200 in the same time frame. Most of the selling and listing was done by the folks that were entrenched in the game,

flexible work hours

cut throat competition

Amazing Place to work

You could not have a better team to work with. The culture and overall feel is amazing. The broker in charge is always there to guide and assist in helping you achieve balance with work and life.

Self employeed Realtor

The idea job, never dreading going into the office, always a positive environment, positive people and great Management. My daily routine includes making contact with past and future clients, following up on active files making contact with lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, etc. After the morning start I may meet with clients to show property and write offers. Once a offer becomes a contract it is sent to 3rd party affiliates. The management is wonderful to work with offering open door policy anytime. The company is always offering training to better our profession. It is a real pleasure to work for such a dedicated positive company.

Points positifs

Setting own hours, meeting new clients, helping client ot achieve their goals, relaxed office and enjoyable enviroment.

Points négatifs

Commission only, working with clients that leave you and don't buy
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Century 21 ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale