Century 21
Century 21 Real Estate
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Realtor chez Century 21

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
555 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 2 920 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great ownership, and a fun brokerage to work for ... Shawn rocks!
Culture d'entreprise
Good people and great environment to work in. Training and support were exceptional. Had to leave because of my health issues (had a stroke) but would still be there if I didn't!
Culture d'entreprise
Finding that perfect home for your clients and seeing the excitement on their face, Knowing that a new chapter in their life is about to begin. Also the long-term relationships that are formed with clients.
Working my own schedule
Finding new clients
Culture d'entreprise
The brokerage splits are high 70/30-80/20, but it's what you kind of expect at these full service brokerages. The broker support was top tier and I learned a lot working for this company. They definitely care about their agents but I don't miss leaving.
Points positifs
free coffee, excellent office space
high fees, relentless culture
Culture d'entreprise
It is a great place to work. Management is there to help you out whenever you need them to. They also offer great training depending on location. I just don't like the splits the company take from you, after all said and done you bring home about 50% of what the actual commission is.
Points positifs
Great staff and managers.
Commission splits.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Great Broker to work with. Training, support and funny place. Recognized name, great people to work with, everybody very helpful and work as a team. Love it.
Culture d'entreprise
It was helpful to my new career in real estate because they did not charge desk fees. They offered weekly training. It was a friendly atmosphere. It was a nice office and easy to reserve space to meet with clients.
Culture d'entreprise
This job and company is the best in the real estate industry if you want to start or even if you want to gain more experience. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Culture d'entreprise
Our company strives in helping each individual be the best realtor they can be. We are a very well known brand and that helps us stand out. We provide real estate services to buyers/sellers.
Team meetings
No healthcare benefits
Culture d'entreprise
No structure, guidance, training. The rude receptionist is supposed to assist new agents with training/questions but she acts like she is above you.
Culture d'entreprise
Top 10% of the agents do 90% of the transactions. Most of the agents do very little work and receive minimal commissions. Good training programs, but the company takes a huge percent of your earnings.
Good training
No in house leads
Culture d'entreprise
Centuy21 Judge Fite is the best brokerage to work for. The Weatherford office has great folks and top notch management. Great training and support! If you are a new agent, they have so many training opportunities and you get a mentor to walk you through your first deal.
Culture d'entreprise
I love this company, its like a family. I loved my boss! I had to leave Century 21 Action due to personal reasons which led me to move across country. But if i could, I would go back in a heart beat!
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoy working with the people at Century 21. Very supportive and great training. They offer a lot of online training and templates you can use for building a social media website.
Culture d'entreprise
The strong and positive culture between agents, staff and management/ownership at Century 21 Northland is the primary thing that stands out to me. It is an enjoyable place to work where we not only work hard together but have fun together as well!
Culture d'entreprise
I have loved being a Realtor with Century 21 but at this time I have not been able to close a deal due to the virus and I am in need of a more stable job.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work could be in my home, making phone calls, following up on offers, contracts, and listings. Researching the market. Scheduling appointments with Buyers to view homes. The challenging part of this job is when parties do not perform what is outlined with the contract. This makes it difficult to close and keep everyone happy. The solution in this situation is being patient and professional. The workplace culture is positive and motivating. Always helping each other to close. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you had a first-time homeowner the keys to their home.
Culture d'entreprise
Great place for realtors to work. They offer wonderful training opportunities. The people are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Management is very supportive and will help you build your career.
Culture d'entreprise
Amazing training and staff. Century 21 Mike Bowman inc. Isn't job a career it's a family. The number one office in the state of Texas. With the best agents In the state.
Culture d'entreprise
Its all about comissions so its up to you, at the beggining i used to work only 5 hours per day, after i added a couple of hours more, everything improved.
Culture d'entreprise
This company did not have a lot of agents and there was no required floor duty. We would work it out amount the six to eight agents. It paid commission only. There was very little training. This Century 21 office had a very flexible owner/BIC. He was not an over the shoulder BIC. If you needed assistance regarding a real estate deal, he would be very accommodating to assist.
Flexible hours