Logo Century 21
Century 21
4,2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Receptionist chez Century 21

PertinenceNoteDate
81 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 2 927 avis

The manager was great

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I enjoyed working there for the most part. I worked as the secretary and felt like everyone was a family I worked for. There were some rude customers , just like anywhere else.

Manager

Rude customers
Culture d'entreprise

Not much room for advancement, toxic work culture

Communication from management and between employees is horrible. There is clear nepotism, and as a result, there is a toxic work environment. High turnover rate is caused by not valuing staff. Work load is very high during the spring and summer and expectations do not match the pay. Asking for a raise or communicating difficulties to management causes you to be shot down and shamed to other employees.

Flexibility in work hours

Points négatifs

Management is awful and yells at you for mistakes that agents have made, workplace culture is isolating. Unpaid sick days with little room for advancement.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and friendly work place

Century 21 Jervis & Associates is a very up beat work place everyone treats each other like family. Their priority is their clients whether you are a buyer a seller or just a walk in you will get great customer service.

Century 21 Milestone Receptionist

Working there was a nice experience and a convenient but educating job to build my resume! Since I graduated with a degree in communication, jobs that need social skills I’m happy with.

Best workplace

Great staff, friendly and fun office ! Always busy in a great environment , makes time go by ! Over 50+ agents, highly recommend all real estate agents to check out Century 21 AAA North. Multiple locations also available in Michigan.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

Fun workplace with friendly colleagues

Working in this company was fun. The employees and the boss were super friendly and I got to learn a lot of new things about real estate and workplace in general.

Amazing company

I worked for c21 heritage group RH office, and it was the best work experience I've ever had. They are very organized, and kind people which created a warm welcoming work environment. I truly enjoyed working with c21 heritage group and was sad when I decided to persue my dreams. To which they supported fully.They were very flexible enabling me to move around shifts if needed. nevernehaissues

temporary

went in looking to become a real estate agent, ended up being the receptionist. hours kept getting shortened to where there was no point in staying...
Culture d'entreprise

I think Century 21 Southern Idaho Realty truly gives meaning to the words "customer service comes first".

Whenever I walk into the office, I am greeted with smiles and warmth, and I clean up around the office, help the agents finish a task and simply answer the phones as they right. I tend to the customers' needs as they wish, but most importantly, I make sure the customers feel welcome as they come through our doors!

lunch, flexible
Culture d'entreprise

fun place to work but unorganized

The owners of the company were very unorganized. Most of the agents were very kind and hard working but there were some agents who could not perform their jobs well which reflected negatively on the agency.

Family oriented Brokerage

Working within a busy Real Estate Brokerage was a delight. Management was understanding and a pleasure to work for. I enjoyed my time with the team but only left to pursue further into my career.
Culture d'entreprise

Good workplace, good atmosphere, good coworkers and bosses. Overall a good place to work and gain experience with due to the many tasks allocated to you,.

Good experience

At times difficult
Culture d'entreprise

I enjoyed all the realtors there.Very friendly bunch and I am still friends with a couple of them.Sweet Ladies. I really did not know much about the real estate world.So for me it was a good experience.,

typical work day

I had a lot to learn.
Culture d'entreprise

Summary

Good place, with nice people. Fast paced and competitive. Definitely recommended for new agents, and aspiring brokers. Century 21 is one of the best in NJ.

Outstanding workplace

Productive high volume paced environment. Great benefits and friendly staff. Enjoyed remodeling the company brand while I was employed. Outstanding workmanship from all staff members.

Easy job

At first the people here felt like family. However, towards the end, the broker and myself did not get along very much and I was quickly looking to leave.
Culture d'entreprise

Worked for a independent office. My bosses were fantastic and staff was also great! Good hours and everyone is willing to help each other to succeed. I have no complaints.

Real Estate

It was a good company to work for I would answer phones and make copies for the realtors. It taught me to be patient with the customers. It was a great workplace culture
Culture d'entreprise

Great office. Fast paced and very busy. Realtors are great to work with and the management was very understanding always worked great with the staff department.

Good learning experience

Fantastic Place to Work

I loved working for this company and hope to again some time. They are super caring and considerate. Great set schedule. If there is ever a family emergency or even just a family event they will do what ever it takes to make it work.
Culture d'entreprise

Great place to work, nice people.

The work was fast-past but enjoyable. Co-workers, agents, and customers were enjoyable. Answering phones and transferring to correct people. A lot of computer work, which I enjoy.

Points positifs

Was able to take an hour lunch vs. half hour.

Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Century 21 ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale