Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !
Voir les avis sur Domino's
Evaluer cette entreprise

Domino's

Avis d'employé sur Domino's

Bad area leaders

The female owner is amazing. However, the District Manager and Director of Operation needs to get a lot of work done. I had to quit because the bonus plan is setup to fail. I was working 70+ hours for months and i do not get paid after 50 hours because i was salary. I wasn't compensated or anything. "just party of the job" was what i was told. It wasn't until i put my notice in that they started to help hire and what not. The hiring process also starts with them. It is a very simple job and I did love the atmosphere in my store but i know i am worth more than how they treated me.

Notes par catégorie

3,0Culture d'entreprise
Voir les avis sur 27 840

Avis similaires

We are not paid enough

We are paid the state minimum wage, our truck never shows up on time with our items, we’re always shorted, management only cares about their bonuses, people keep quitting, we are never allowed to close, for any reason whatsoever, as a delivery driver our $1.35 compensation for gas per delivery is not enough, our cars get wrecked on the roads and the pay on top of tips and gas compensation is barely enough to even live, if you’re considering working for dominos I strongly suggest that you rethink that, they claim they were helping the community by giving people jobs, but in reality they haven’t done a thing for their workers, all they want is profit to pay for their yachts and private jets, my store owner has two private jets to be exact. If they pay more I might consider staying but good luck finding more people to work for you Domino’s

Points négatifs

Just about everything

Environnement de travail désagréable

Mettent trop de pression sur quelqu’un qui n’as fait que 3 jour de travail…et ne respecte pas les employés…QUE DE L’HARCÈLEMENT ET PRESSION.N’y travailler jamais.

Aucun

Points négatifs

Tout

Équipe très agréable

Une équipe très agréables qui a su me soutenir sur ma période de 3 mois.

Réductions sur les pizzas
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale