Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !
Voir les avis sur Domino's
Evaluer cette entreprise

Domino's

Avis d'employé sur Domino's

I hated working here.

I worked for Domino’s Gainesville Region for a year as a delivery driver. When I say management was terrible, that’s the bare minimum. For example: we asked many times for upper management to fix things throughout the store for the whole year that I worked there. Never once did they fix anything. 4 general management replacements. Not one, not two, FOUR in a YEAR. If that doesn’t deter you from working here, there’s also many empty promises that the company offers. They offer growth throughout the company, but they all play favorites and only the favorites can grow throughout the company. You can’t even simply ask to move to other stores because the upper management will quickly say no. When I was out with a well-known sickness at the time, I was promised pay. I was out for 2 1/2 weeks and only got paid for 3 days worth of pay. 3 out of about 16 days! They also don’t compensate their drivers if they make less than minimum wage an hour. There were times when I would only make less than $30 in one night, but only get paid 5 something an hour on the road. Do us all a favor, and never consider working here until the upper management has changed. We also had many many cracked or broken containers that the food came inside. It was fun getting cuts from those dishes after washing it in a VERY SMALL SINK with NO WATER PRESSURE. One upside I did have at these stores is I made good friends out of them, all with shared hatred of this terrible, atrocious, and garbage company.

Points positifs

Lol what pros can I make? Good friends I guess?

Points négatifs

Everything about this company is dog junk, Upper management is bad, work environment is terrible, Small sink, cracked and sharp dishes

Notes par catégorie

4,0Culture d'entreprise
Voir les avis sur 27 840

Avis similaires

Great place

I was hired on the spot in the interview and started 3 days later as a delivery driver. Was explained what I needed to do. The job itself was easy - if on the day shift, deliver, some food prep, folding boxes and restocking getting ready for evening rush. If on the evening shift, usually just sat in car waiting for the runner to bring out the order. All in all was a great place to work. I left due to it being a zero hour contract so hours weren’t guaranteed and people who had been there longer were favoured for hours (understandably).

Points positifs

Free pizza on day shift, pay is decent for job role, fuel paid for, easy

Zero hour contract

Fun Job, Meet alot of people, Drive around the Map

Being a pizza delivery driver in itself is great and working for Dominos is even better. The hourly rate is 7.25 an hour but you do get tips plus mileage. Mileage differs by store and so do tips. I only deliver pizza in Downtown Dallas for the tips. Its not worth it anywhere else. The problem with Dominos and other pizza places is the people working there and stress on the mind and body at times. The people that work at pizza places are horrible. Majority are not sanitary or clean including their records. People run their mouth including managers. Racism will happen although not blatant more implicit. Dominos itself will send a girl home if her shorts are too short. They make you wear a hat. They will notice the second you dont have it on. At Dominos they care about the car top alot. The car top is actually a good thing but they force people to use it and it leaves marks on the paint. They will notice it very quickly if you dont use it. They will literally run outside with it and tell you to put it on it can be creepy. Big problems at most stores are also not enough opening/closing drivers and not enough people that wash dishes and take out trash. And people that work there are dumb. They will literally try to stuff an XL pizza box into a tiny trash can meant for paper towels for the hand sink.

Tips, Independence, Free food, Discounted Food

Work Environment, Hourly pay, Management, Team Environment

Productive workplace

Domino's Pizza was a good experience, it was my first job. I learned to work with professional conditions like respect hours, smile to customers, be dynamic..
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale