Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !
Voir les avis sur Domino's
Evaluer cette entreprise

Domino's

Avis d'employé sur Domino's

Meh

its not a good job - was bullied into becoming a shift manager which i never wanted and the company expects far too much off of you for what you're paid. Colleagues can be nice, but there is high staff turnover.New upper management causing the job to be unecessarily stressful.If you cant do what they expect of you then they guilt trip you and tell you that you shouldn't be a manager.personally the staff rota is never flexible for me - ive asked for two days off and less hours due to burnout but i never get it. upper management never listen to what you want.There is no time for any breaks unless you smoke, and not enough time to eat.Domino's is a very toxic environment and there is always a lot of drama going on between co-workers that is emotionally draining to be around.

nothing really

Points négatifs

no breaks, no free food, the list goes on..

Notes par catégorie

2,0Culture d'entreprise
Voir les avis sur 27 840

Avis similaires

We are not paid enough

We are paid the state minimum wage, our truck never shows up on time with our items, we’re always shorted, management only cares about their bonuses, people keep quitting, we are never allowed to close, for any reason whatsoever, as a delivery driver our $1.35 compensation for gas per delivery is not enough, our cars get wrecked on the roads and the pay on top of tips and gas compensation is barely enough to even live, if you’re considering working for dominos I strongly suggest that you rethink that, they claim they were helping the community by giving people jobs, but in reality they haven’t done a thing for their workers, all they want is profit to pay for their yachts and private jets, my store owner has two private jets to be exact. If they pay more I might consider staying but good luck finding more people to work for you Domino’s

Just about everything

Environnement de travail désagréable

Mettent trop de pression sur quelqu’un qui n’as fait que 3 jour de travail…et ne respecte pas les employés…QUE DE L’HARCÈLEMENT ET PRESSION.N’y travailler jamais.

Aucun

Tout

Équipe très agréable

Une équipe très agréables qui a su me soutenir sur ma période de 3 mois.

Réductions sur les pizzas
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale