Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !
Voir les avis sur Domino's
Evaluer cette entreprise

Domino's

Avis d'employé sur Domino's

Overall good company

Generally during the typical day we do the same things which we do every other day. During the job i learn many managerial skills like how to handle customers and take care about needs of customers. Every co-worker was very suportive and kind. The hardest part was that the store remained opened on sunday and the most enjoyble part was the interactions with customers and helping them out because i love interacting with people.

Points positifs

Free Lunch and Shopping upto Rs1000 in a month.

Alot of paperwork.

Voir les avis sur 27 874

Avis similaires

Même poste
Culture d'entreprise

Productive, fast paced, entertaining but poor hours and salary

The work itself was quite entertaining and more physical than one would imagine. The managers were great and so were the coworkers. The team was reliable, strong and independent. Unfortunately, the hours were very limited and thus, so was the salary. Working at a fast food joint isn't so bad so long as you're surrounded by the right people.

Points positifs

Discounts on just about anything the store had to offer

Points négatifs

Few hours leading to very poor salary

Très bien sincèrement

Très professionnel bonne ambiance travaille de qualité et d équipe bonne expérience...

Repas gratuits

Aucun

We are not paid enough

We are paid the state minimum wage, our truck never shows up on time with our items, we’re always shorted, management only cares about their bonuses, people keep quitting, we are never allowed to close, for any reason whatsoever, as a delivery driver our $1.35 compensation for gas per delivery is not enough, our cars get wrecked on the roads and the pay on top of tips and gas compensation is barely enough to even live, if you’re considering working for dominos I strongly suggest that you rethink that, they claim they were helping the community by giving people jobs, but in reality they haven’t done a thing for their workers, all they want is profit to pay for their yachts and private jets, my store owner has two private jets to be exact. If they pay more I might consider staying but good luck finding more people to work for you Domino’s

Just about everything
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale