Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 26 941 avis
DynamismeMotivationBonne ambianceChallengeRigueur
Culture d'entreprise
This was not a good company to work for. Customers were horrible and it seemed management did nothing to help, it was always understaffed and then got extremely stressful during rushes.
Culture d'entreprise
Overall its not a bad company, but like most companies, the owners and high ups have no idea what goes on in store. You are required to run all positions alone, with little to no help. Staffung issues like anywhere, but Dominos doesnt want to pay management. They will easily pay drivers 8-10/hour + tips and managers 10-13/hour to do 3x's the work with a heck of alot more stress.
Upper management is hands off
Upper management is hands off
Culture d'entreprise
Store in Dover Pa is so bad. They don’t care about you and your work schedule. I would say don’t work for them unless you don’t care but it will be stressful
Culture d'entreprise
This job is terrible without the right team. The pay is terrible, there are no benefits even for management, and because of the franchisee system one Domino's can be extremely different from another. While corporate has rules and guidelines each franchise owner chooses what to ignore and what not to, in some cases product labeling standards. This job can be fun, with the right people. The crew make the job, the job itself isn't really worth the time or effort.
Points positifs
Can get free food, depending on owner
Low pay, high turnover
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Never in my life have I witnessed such ruthless behavior from managers and area managers. They would ruin every life that can. With little to no remorse.
Culture d'entreprise
they treat you like youre a child they all act better than you and when you have a genuin issue outside of work witch is important they do not care they will keep you over time for asling as you need amd you dont get paid for it they clock you off then keep you for another hour-2 hours
everything
Culture d'entreprise
It was a fun environment when I was younger, but definitely not a career. No benefits, but you do gwt free pizza and get to meet a bunch of new people.
Culture d'entreprise
It was easy to work yourself up. Not a lot of satisfaction you can get from working at a pizza place but if you forget about that, the people you work with can be pretty fun and it's a good way to get some cash flow.
Discounted food, easy work
Pay
Culture d'entreprise
Neither happy or sad don’t really have time for anything but I save a lot of money that way. Get paid as a assistant manager pretty well. Also got to hire all my drivers
Decent money
Points négatifs
No time for anything, very depressing working night shift for a while
Culture d'entreprise
They do not have ethics , they do not. Believe their store leader , they entertain the people with negative attitude and enjoy conspiracy, down the line people do not follow company standards if they asked to.follow conspiracy made against the people who ask them.to follow the standards.
Points positifs
nothing is free even if you are a employee you.do not even get employee discount
Culture d'entreprise
I love the environment, my coworkers and my manager, the pay is not much but it balances with the team work and tips. If the pay and benefits were higher and better I would go for full-time position.
Points positifs
Non hostile and welcoming environment
pay rate and benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Terrible culture. A lot of favoritism and business practices that made no sense. Also very unprofessional and unethical. No discipline and terrible training standards.
Culture d'entreprise
Good pay and nice people move up quickly and great benefits extra bounuses when aplicable and friendly coworkers I would suggest it to anyone who loves food and cooking like myself
Culture d'entreprise
No real care or regard for employeesSchedules were ridiculous and didn’t accommodate work life balance. Nice tips sometimes. Dealing with people was sometimes overwhelming Because orders were sometimes wrong.
Culture d'entreprise
While this job can be stressful at times, I felt a sense of family with my coworkers and management alike. I worked for a small-town location so the small-town mentality is definitely there but it seems like everyone was supported. It can get tough during rushes but I always appreciated that the safety of the delivery drivers is always the top priority. If a driver felt unsafe and let management know, they would either call the customer to help the driver or send someone else out to assist. Never had any major issues while working here.
Great teamwork
Points négatifs
small-town location didn't offer benefits while I worked there, low pay
Culture d'entreprise
This place needed a lot of work when I started. We definitely turned this place around and made it a fun environment to work on and the turnover isn't so bad anymore. People enjoy coming to work now and it's really super great. I am unfortunately leaving to finish nursing school but this has been one of the best jobs I've ever had and the support from upper management has been phenomenal.
Opportunities and pay
Work/life balance is difficult
Culture d'entreprise
Depends which location you work honestly just my store was horrible people leave and come and go often it gets stressful because you end up fixing someone else’s mistakes. Management does not respect school schedules and my sick pay was put in “late” after a disagreement with supervisors.
Work for little pay
Culture d'entreprise
Me gusto mucho, el ambiente,las labores que hay que cubrir cada día, la atención a clientes
Todas las prestaciones
El descanso, entre semana
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible absolutely horrible I couldn’t stand working there. Flexible hour and free pizza was only good part about working for dominoes pizza. Would I ever work there again ? No unless I was completely desperate. Just being honest.
Culture d'entreprise
Its fast food so don't expect to be a millionaire. Its better than what I'd imagine working for a place like mcdonalds is like. Doesn't seem to be too stressful unless your working on the pizza line during peak hours
  1. Avis d'employés