Domino's
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 26 435 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Bonne esprit d'équipeTravail agréablePas de reconnaissance envers les employé
Repas employé
Culture d'entreprise
They are an okay place to work at. They don’t offer breaks. They work you like crazy for little pay. When you bring problems to their attention they blow you off and the problem your having. They have issues with requesting time off, they very rarely grant it. They do try to work with your schedule outside of dominos like if you have another job they will try to schedule around it IF they remember. They expect you to work very long shifts. Like any other job they do believe everyone is replaceable. They do let you make crew pizzas, but you do have to pay for everything else but the discount is pretty good. The people there are friendly and willing to help train. The most common complaint is pay and scheduling the hours are EXHAUSTING and leave you with little to no time outside of work. If they paid more it wouldn’t be so bad and if they had more of a flexible schedule like mornings here mid-shifts there, closings here wouldn’t be so bad either, the schedule is pretty predictable for the most part. The store manager never closes unless they absolutely have to, like the closing manager calls out. They usually schedule themselves out early.
Free crew pizzas, friendly
Points négatifs
No breaks, they don’t really care about outside life, if you have to leave for personal reasons you have to find someone to stay later or can’t leave.
Culture d'entreprise
I've got no more to say about it but it's a good place to work. Specially when you have no job but it's good to work with entreprise not really franchise.
Free launch
Dépend
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos has new pizzas often and new techniques a lot of training needed to make a perfect pizza. Health and safety standards need to be met and be A1
Discounts
Points négatifs
Late nights, work every weekend
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
They don't treat people equally or fairly, managers are a shambles. Far too young to be in the job and don't have any experience in how to treat others. I got offered the chance to become a shift runner and then they just kind of fobbed me off, they wanted me to treat people the same way they did. They company needs work, they really need to look at who they hire. Hours are all over the place, not worth your time.
No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Sometimes can be tolerable mostly just annoying. Customers can be extremely rude as in any service industry business that offers cheap products. Cheap people are gonna complain about anything. Delivering can be good some nights, and the next night you get stiffed 8/10 deliveries. If you are reading this and are one of the people who dont tip delivery people you are the scum of the earth.
Points positifs
Free food, fun people, down time
No benefits, rude customers
Culture d'entreprise
Fun place to work when not in a management position also there is no set breaks. Recruitment is fast but pay is bad good for students and younger people
Culture d'entreprise
Basically, I just started working my first job I've ever had at domino's and it can be incredibly stressful because it's only been four days since I've been hired and I feel as if one of the managers thinks I'm supposed to know everything already. I'm constantly finding myself anxious and occassionally panicking throughout the day because I messed up. I really don't know what to do and I go to college full time at the moment. .
Discount, friendly co workers
Stressful, fast paced
Culture d'entreprise
ManagementIn general, managers at Domino's are easy to work with. They know their job well. They were either started at this Dominoes or from another dominoes of the same group. A couple can be overbearing at times but overall a great experience
Culture d'entreprise
Ni job security at all! No management' support whenever you are required and no proper systems internally. Shifts rotation won't make you to balance your personal and work life.
Culture d'entreprise
This is my third time driving for Domino's. It's kinda my fallback job when all else fails. The hours are sporadic and constantly changing and, unless you are in an area where people tend to tip, you run the risk of burning more gas than they pay in mileage.
Points positifs
Free food, little to no responsibility
Points négatifs
Low pay, laughable mileage, and lots of drama
Culture d'entreprise
I’ve been here for a year. No raise no bonus no nothing but im working like a mule in here. There are people who got hired after me and got a raise and promoted to manager. Which i feel is unfair. I even worked while my foot was fractured and still no raise or recognition for that. Dominos suck if u ask me its barely paying the bills.
Points positifs
Tips. When they actually do tip.
Points négatifs
No benefits no raise no recognition just favoritism
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Domino's is terriblePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Domino's are goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Domino's, I think everyone is replaceableManagementIn general, managers at Domino's are tirdCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Domino's is iffyOverallMy experience working at Domino's I love the job but with no support and no social balance it makes it hard to justify staying
Culture d'entreprise
This is a good place to make somewhat fast cash. The amount you make is hit or miss but the staff was great. I appreciated the managers and the location is ideal.
Paid out every shift
Unreliable income
Culture d'entreprise
Zero hour contract, start off doing 40 hpw and it drops to 6. Unable to claim for help as uneven amount of hours worked week to week. New staff every month
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceIf you work open or close you can be there for 12 hours but if you get stuck as a rush person your there for around 4. No off times and no real way of knowing when you get to go home.Pay & benefitsPromise you raises do not giveJob security and advancementThey don’t like to have to change so you never really get promoted unless someone quitsManagementThe manager doesn’t help you learn, your kinda thrown in and if you don’t pick it up quick your hours get cutOverallEasy job but poor management, if the manager doesn’t think your cool you get less hours. The tips aren’t great and sometimes it seems like you come up short of what you’re supposed to have
Culture d'entreprise
As a delivery driver, you can make money quickly but do not expect to stick around long. I worked almost 50 hours a week (mostly late-night closing shifts) while attending university and picked up shifts every time someone called out. I took one day off after constantly working extra hours for four months and was written up because they did not agree with my reason for taking the day off (I told them well in advance and the day was approved). To summarize, it is a fun work environment but you will be treated like a COG and tossed aside when the company no longer needs your services.
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Domino's is not therePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Domino's are bottom line compared to other pizza restaurants
Culture d'entreprise
I love working at Domino’s. My coworkers are really friendly. It’s Fast-paced and they keep you on your toes. Would love to work there full time but it’s not something I want to do for the rest of my life.
Culture d'entreprise
Decent first job but terrible management and constant incompentence made it a pain. Some of my co workers were cool people but that's about it, and they all quit as well
Culture d'entreprise
It's okay to make some extra money. No granted earnings. Mangers are good. No extra benefits. No paid leave. No vacation paid. Work when you want. No
  1. Avis d'employés