Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Associate / Cashier chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
306 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 872 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun work place

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.

Frequent lunch breaks

Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise

Fun until you realize it's not

Domino's was a fun place to work at if the management held up. However I advise if you are delivering, that you have a beat up car because the miles will take a toll on your vehicle. I do not recommend using a new car.

Points positifs

Nice tips if you worked in a rich neighborhood

Points négatifs

Long working hours, no breaks, poor management

Not an enjoyable workplace

I was sexually harassed numerous times by the store manager, I would keep telling him to stop and other employees around never did anything about it. I reported him to corporate, and they said they would write him up but nothing would happen because it is hard for a store manager to get in trouble for anything and they have a set 3 strikes your out, so i refused to keep working with him alone every night so i had to quit.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun place to work.

Was a great place to work. You meet new people and u have a great time working everyone is nice and there is a lot of communication with others. Also if u don’t have a ride people will go out there way to help you get there on time.

Great discount

No breaks at all

Productive and fairly fun

Everyday we are pretty busy and will get calls from unhappy customers. The hardest part some days are the time requirements we must meet. The best part of the job in my opinion is the friendly almost family like feel between employees.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

Great Team to make good food with

Enjoyed the work atmosphere and the other members that worked alongside me. Very enjoyable company with plenty of opportunity for improvement or advancement.

Stressful

Domino's was only a temporary job for me but it was always stressful and I always smelled like grease and pizza daily. It was something I never wanted to do. Plus my manager kept lowing my hours.

Headaches

great environment

great work place to get experience as a new worker. quick pace job with decent pay. best part of working there was the environment, very friendly and helpful. hardest part of the job was overflow of customers, especially on holidays.

Something that’s not forever

Something that’s not forever If you’re looking to make some quick cash then it’s perfect but if you’re trying to have a job that you depend on this isn’t it

Dominoes

It was okay good managers and good customer service also good hours based off of performance great first job for teens who are looking for something to start off with.

Fast paced environment.

A typical day is busy at lunch and dinner rushes, setting up the patio, prepping wings/sauce, bank drop off, deliveries. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment, food preparation and handling, how to quickly get a customer in and out especially when they come in not knowing what they want. Management is strict but fair sometimes forgetful due to employees quitting or not showing up for whatever reason they have to come in and do crazy hours while being paid salary.

good environment

overall it was good working there expect the sallary distribution it should be more intresting if managers appreciate the hard work of workers . thats all .

dont feel bore

little sallary

Dominos working

A typical day at work would just be the same thing so taking phone calls and making pizza. I learned to multitask and work fast to get the job done. The management was sub par do to the communication. The work culture was a great because everyone was very friendly. Hardest part of the job was that my boss would not cooperate with my hours and would give me hours when she knew I had important things to attend.

Not good

Bad and not a good job not enough pay. Bad people to work with not the job you and trust me you do not want to work here no raises no beifits nonething to look for not enough pay.

Fast paced friendly environment

There’s times where it’s slow leaving you an oppurtunity to get ahead with side jobs like washing dishes, preparing boxes and food, and many other things. You will meet all types of people everyday which builds strong personable skills.

Points positifs

Employee discount, many job oppurtunites

Short breaks, few benefits

Dominoes Pizza

Management were thieves. Stealing food merchandise and monies. Management was also violent with customers and employees while on my shift. The company took no disciplinary actions. Which caused me to leave immediately.

Discounts on food

Points négatifs

Failed management all the time on all the shifts.
Culture d'entreprise

Job description does not match what they are actually looking for!

Job description says pizza making experience “preferred” when they are actually looking for old dominos employees. Not pizza makers from another store or people with experience in managing or assistant management. Very miss leading. If your not a returning dominos employee or currently working at dominos then don’t expect to get this job. They will tell you that you will have to start out as a cashier for 8 or 7.50. Advancement is based on person not set time frame which is awesome. They also say the pay is based on performance but starting every one out at 7.50 to 8 is.... hard to work up from easily without being there for over a year.

Points négatifs

Prior experience working at dominoes

good first job to have

was my first official job beside summer odd jobs and worked a lot with my school schedule. can be fast paced but very easy environment. very fun place to work

Poorly Managed and Stressful

This place had so many managers came in and out of this place. They promoted me Assistant manager with no training for it and basically set me up for failure. Each Manager explained and taught differently.

Poor Managment

Fun workplace

A typical day at work would be attending the customers and getting their orders. Some days are slower than others. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working with all the co-workers as everyone got along with each other. Nothing about the job was difficult other than the weekends where we would get more clients, but nothing was impossible.
Culture d'entreprise

great experience with first job

answering phones, greeting cistomers, disinfection equipment and making pizza,management was fun mixed cultures. it was hard interacting with customer
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale