Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Associate / Cashier chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
306 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 874 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun work place

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.

Frequent lunch breaks

Short breaks

Experience and knowledge

A typical day at work, depends on the day, from Monday to Thursday would be a flexible day at work. Friday through Sunday would be a rush day with a lot of calls and orders to deliver also on the carry out section. I had on the best team to work with, it was a healthy environment and I had one of the best managers to learn from. My knowledge of customer service grew a lot working with this company.

Yup

It was a fun place people are nice I wasn’t at the best dominoes so the tips weren’t good but the environment was very fun and building for most people

Productive and easy

I learned to become more confident and problem solve, and adapt to a new environment, people, and job, At, Domino's I take calls/orders, cut pizzas, make pizza, and I"m also a cashier.

free pizza with 8hr shift, friendly environment

Points négatifs

taking days off is a problem

its okay

No room for growth. Dont get raises for being a great worker. Low pay. Strict dress code. Management is alright. drivers make poor money and only way for a raise is to be a manager and meet with the store owner for a test.

Its a job

Points négatifs

very strict. Very low pay.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Good first job

It was good while it lasted the management was great until they changed administration. Currently this store got demolished it was a sad day for me because the co-workers were great and the manager from 2012 to 2014 was the best. Miss that atmosphere, energetic people with positive vibes.

Points positifs

Free lunch, relaxed, great manager

Changed of administration

cashier

I worked at Punjab as a cashier . At there i just had to calculate the price of things like Pizzas and donuts . the management was too good there . Workplace culture was so awesome . I enjoyed really a lot there ,but I had to leave job because of timing issues.

Very active workplace

Working at dominos was very active and very intense on weekends. I worked as an insider, so I made no tips, or when there was some it went directly to the store. Overall it was good working there because again, it was an active workplace and that’s what I like when working.

Discounts

Points négatifs

No tips, hours cut without notice

a waiting area

i need money and they hired me so also we have a five o clock rush which is when a lot of people come in and get pizza from five all the way to nine o clock

discounts

we still have to pay

Firendly workplace.

Working at Domino’s Pizza was fun and we always getting things done on time. And we also had a great team because we work together as one and we good at communicating with each other.

Points positifs

We can get discount on pizza and etc

Don’t get a break-time

independance

I was able to work a part time job with hourly pay and tips. It was interesting meeting with different people in a secure setting working by myself delivering pizza.

Points positifs

tips and flexibility to work by myself

no real cons

About how the job was

It was okay job I really wasn’t planing on working there but when I started it I liked it it kept me on top of my school work kept me out of trouble it was just really okay job

Dont recommend it

The pay is low. Very high stress and you can barely think without someone yelling at you if its not the customer then its the shift leader. It is okay job to start out with but thats besides that. People I worked with did a lot of crimal activity at work and nothing was reported. We had people steal from the company and no action was taken place. It was wasnt a good fit for me.

N/a

Pay, people and company

layback and bad pay

it was lay back but the pay was bad and some of the managers arent good and they dont pay well , the discounts were pretty bad as well barley made a difference in price

eat pizza

bad pay, no hours
Culture d'entreprise

Open minded and cooperative work culture

Very good place to work with multicultural staff, supportive and helpful. collaborative and innovative work place. Good benefits and perks for all employees.It was a fun place to work at, the co-workers were all enthusiastic and energetic. Management was amazing to work with, very up lifting, making jokes all the time. your bad days, become your good days in a matter of minutes.Have to work hard to advance in this company, not really anything bad to say. I had fun while working here. Made a lot of friends, the calls can be pretty bad sometimes and figuring out problems but not bad in general.

overall exciting, and competitive

Long Hours

Always productive, never stopping

a typical day consists of a lot of phone calls and a lot of non stop pizza making. How greasy the pan pizzas are. That's what i've learned. Managment was good, however they kept changing managers every month.

flexible hours, discounts

Points négatifs

short breaks, less hours, stressful, dirty, rude clients
Culture d'entreprise

My experience with this company was good. They were fun kind caring and understanding. Very respectful of religious beliefs. Employees get 50% off. It was a fun place to work.

Good people

Not enough hours

Good Job

Very fast pace, low wages, First time training was rushed. excessive overtime hours. lunch and breaks are not guaranteed for non-delivery workers. Right ups are given without rational follow-throughs for the employees

Great work team

Points négatifs

undefind breaks, pay, lax on training

Not Fit for a minor

I was 17 working for domino's. I barely had breaks and i would be working from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am sometimes even 2:30 am. The general manger was a nice person but i just wished she would have checked up on us more.

discount on food

barely any breaks

fun workplace

A typical day at work requires me answering the phone, taking orders, giving good customer services, making sure the shop floor is clean the counter tops are wiped. Working here I learn that you have to be willing and open to take constructive criticism, its very fast pace as well so you have to take your own time to learn the different types of pizzas, what toppings goes on what pizza, all the different type of crust. Management was very nice, helpful in everyway, he take the time out to get to know his staffs, gives constructive feedbacks and let you know what areas you need o work on. The culture was very diverse I would say. The hardest part I would say is that you don't really get a break so you would be on your feet for some good hours. The most enjoyable is to just working to getting as a team, having our little conversations and little laughs here and there.

free lunches

Culture d'entreprise

Fun energetic place to work

They had the best of the best workers everyone worked together things ran smoothy 99% of the time could always ask for help and also worked together no one was left behind. If things were rough we'd jump into that station and help the person catch up no one was left behind.

Points positifs

Great co-workers and management fun place to work

Pay was low
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale