Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Associate / Cashier chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
306 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 821 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun work place

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.

Frequent lunch breaks

Short breaks

Fun workplace

A very enjoyable job, filled it lots of smiling faces and laughs. The hours can be kind of brutal and long, that is only if you are higher up in the company. I am a shift runner and opening and closing can sometimes be very draining. The pay is very fair, whether you are just a rush person and work 4-6 hour shifts or if you are a shift runner/manager and work 5-8 hour shifts you are getting a fair deal in how much you are making because of your position. Management is very flexible with scheduling making it easy for busy students and going away for vacations and such. Overall a really fun experience for someone looking for a first job or just a job to get you through high school/college. The workplace can be very busy and hectic on Friday and Saturday nights as they are the busiest nights we have, but for the most part it remains a peaceful environment.

free pizza :)

busy workplace
Culture d'entreprise

It's was always someone fighting or manager not doing what needed to be done

Get a new professional manager, make sure everyone is abiding by the rules and regulations. They shouldn't have manager who always taking a 30 min break because they don't like doing their jobs.

Free food

Rude manager and co-worker
Culture d'entreprise

laid back and chill work place

when i was working there it was fun only because i had awesome co-workers who knew how to play around and be serious at the same time. it was experience.

awesome people

illmannered customers
Culture d'entreprise

Was bad when i worked there

Honestly maybe at the moment when i worked there it was just poor management. However while working here you have to be on your Qs and Ps . Fast thinking and working at all times
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Fun and friendly environment

The management and employees were not only fun and friendly but also extremely focused and well disciplined. Explained everything clearly, and were willing to do so as many times as necessary.

average

it wasn't bad or good, they will work with you for hours, they are very competitive with other people for money and be the top place to have the cleanest store and have the best food.

Cashier

Domino's was a great job I love interacting with the customers and seeing their smile on their face from their Pizza my experience at Domino's was great I enjoyed working at Domino's

Great environment

Not enough pay

Very fun place to work

Leraned to work together as a team at all times. I most enjoyed meeting new people everyday I came to work. My breaks were cut short if we were short staffed. When everybody is at work and doing what is required it makes the day go faster.

discounts

short breaks
Culture d'entreprise

Very fun place to work at! It’s probably my favorite place to work out of my two other jobs

I love how everyone helps each other it don’t mater if you’re a driver or insider. We would play music everyone liked after closing the lobby. I really enjoyed working at dominos!

Points positifs

Fun and nice co workers and managers

Culture d'entreprise

Easy, very mindful of me being pregnant at the time

Everyone was very friendly, the management team was amazing. They were very mindful of my pregnancy and always made sure i was hydrated and fed. My experience at this particular domino's was worth it.

The worst ever

I was constantly pushed around and harassed by my coworkers. Everything was awful. They tried to force me to do thing I couldn't do and would get mad about it.

Points négatifs

low pay, horrid people, very lonely

Fast pace work environment

At Dominos the work is very faced paced. The employees are constantly moving. You have to be great at multitasking and making sure everything gets done when its suppose to be done. I take about 30+ calls during one of my 4 hour shifts and maybe about 20+ customers that come in the store. You need to be aware of the menu, prices, and sales/promotions that are happening.Overall, the environment in the store is very friendly.

Nice Enviorment

Typical is fast paced had to be quick on your feet. The hardest part was balancing telephones and the customers that walked in and out of the facility. The management was great. The most enjoyable part was the atmosphere and meeting new faces.

Was ok

It was very sketchy - was only one OH+S safety warning away from being shut down due to lack of hygiene - the manager would talk badly about the customers in front of them and i wouldn't be paid every shift that i worked unless i complained and it was very unorganised in terms scheduling rosters and sick day etc.

Points positifs

Provided good training with customers, good training for food preparations

Unorganised Management
Culture d'entreprise

Okay for high school workers

I could never live off what they pay, and if i did work enough hours to get what i need to live off that pay i'd have no social life because i'd always have to be at work.

its a job

Points négatifs

not really any discounts, no way to move-up
Culture d'entreprise

Healthy and productuve environment. Friendly people

- Little tough job as to deal with people's hygiene. - How to keep good hygiene, cleanliness friendly atmosphere - Store was managed so nicely that no body stuck in the flow of customer overflow. - Workplace culture is friendly and healthy - To maintain very clean and hygienic atmosphere.

free lunches and dinners

parking not free

okay

Was a layed back experience except sometimes but when it was stressful it was real bad because the manager lost his temper very easily. but other than that people came in and got what they needed in a timely manner.

easy, relaxed, free food

Points négatifs

can be stressful at times, no career advancement

Domino's Review

A typical day at domino's would be greeting everyone who's working. Getting yourself prepped or organized. Working as a cashier in domino's you learn how to work under pressure and dealing with different type of customers with different personality's. The management could of been a little better how it was handled by different managers. I had my own way I handle things in the workplace a way that will make me feel comfortable. The work place culture was awesome we accepted any one no matter what background they were coming from. The hardest part of this job was teaching yourself how to be fast. The most enjoyable part of this job was communicating with a lot of people from around the world and learning new languages every day.

Easy Job, Unlikable Management

As a cashier/customer service person, the Domino's I worked at was about as busy as any other one, I'm sure. But, despite being busy most of the time, it wasn't the job that I disliked, so much as the people who were managing the place.

Eh, could be better.

I was really excited to work there because it was my first job but the manager just didn't really work with my schedule with theater and school but it was alright

Employee discount

Not great
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale