Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Associate / Cashier chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
305 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 606 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun work place

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.

Frequent lunch breaks

Short breaks

Its was Okay

Environment was good, most of people was encouraging. Salary is basic. I wasn't getting enough Hours and it wasn't busy much. I worked at University Domino's.

Less work

Working at Domino's

.....it was the the greatest opportunity to work for a big company like Domino's great managers,cowerker San smooth environment to work at n don't forget about the greatest tatesing food at that..

Great food!

The food was cooked well but the business was cheap when it came to putting in 100%. The kitchen was sanitary and food was stored properly. The overall atmosphere was fun and kept you on your toes. But rarely recieving checks for the amount of work I put in was not ideal.

Good food

Bad service
Culture d'entreprise

I had a great time working there

I had a nice time working there. It had its up and downs with customers but overall I really enjoyed it there. If I had more time on my hands I would go back.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

nice

nice place for the delivery and so far has the great pizza. I loved the Copan system. They have nice customer service plus cool stuff. the amazing thing that everyone is allowed to eat there if you have the Copan.

Review

I enjoyed everything bout working at dominos. The food was great and the pay was good. Very fast pace job to make the time go by quickly.. Love the management
Culture d'entreprise

When I worked here in 2017 it was a great environment of people.

Everyday was busy for the job I was doing, making pizzas and food, rush was always stressful but in a timely way, you have to be quick. Stating out like anything else is hard, but you eventually get your own system working and workflow becomes more of a memorization of techniques. Everyone is usually calm and nice and the occasional angry customer about there pizza, but that's expected.

Its ok

Its not bad place to work maybe it was just my location but we never had alot off employees quit so we were understaffed alot of the times which was annoying at times

productive

i have learn many things like team spirit, hard-work level. I talk to different types of the people at the work. And learn many languages . Everyone perform the good behavior with every worker.
Culture d'entreprise

it was good working at Dominos as i learned a lot of thing as how to deal with the customers

At Dominos i was working part time in which i learned a lot about how to deal with the customer and helped me to cope up with the dynamic environment by dealing with a lot of Customers at a time

I like it there

I love working for dominos because the are all friendly people working there the manager is nice it always something different every day it never gets boring Because there’s always something to do

It's was a good job

Customers were nice and the employees were happy and respectful all the time and you felt like at home it was a good experience for me and the company.
Culture d'entreprise

A fast paced environment to learn and grow

A fast-paced environment to learn and grow, You have to take orders, prepare the food, and make the pizza's, depending on the day it could be really busy or really slow, but it's an amazing experience for your first job.
Culture d'entreprise

Max effort and no reward

It was nearly impossible to get anything done here without being yelled at for doing one piece of work instead of doing another piece of work. Boxes need folded and brought up to the make line because we're SUPER low or even COMPLETELY out, but no don't worry about that because phones are ringing. Need more food prepped or brought to the make line, don't worry about that right now there's a line of customers at the counter. Running low on dishes and there's MOUNTAINS of dirty dishes piling up in the sink that should be washed asap, but not right now because the make line and lobby need to be swept and wiped down.

The management was grade I liked what I was doing

The crew was great to work with I enjoyed what I was doing I learned a lot and management was wonderful worked with me on hours and pay really enjoyed making pizzas answering phones and I like to clear

Fast paced workplace

It was a very fast-paced environment with high expectations in quality, especially during busy nights. The management was very poor. On nights like Friday and Saturday, it got really busy and often delivers were delayed because of it.
Culture d'entreprise

Typical day: setting up the topics, pizza dough, making twists, making pizza boxes, starting up the day, picking up calls from customers placing a order, customer walking in placing a order What I learned there its a easy fast pace to work at The management is really top notch The hardest part of the job would be on a Saturday where their would be multiple orders every 10 to 15 minutes Most enjoyable part of dominos, is building connections the employers which helps the service to work even faster, its like. big family to be working at

Fired on Second Day

I was fired on my second day after starting the day before on Valentine's day right before the big rush. On a Friday. Without much help. They were respectful of my identity however and everyone else was very polite and kind.
Culture d'entreprise

Overall ,the job is very easy

Firstly i started as a cashier over there, but then they offer me delivery job , i done deliveries on bicycle, I done delivery job for 6 to 7 months. After that i became insider in Domino's i take orders from the customers. Overall I had a great work experience with dominoes.
Culture d'entreprise

Not fun and not worth the long hours

I wouldn’t recommend it at all to anyone looking to work in dominos , no work ethic or moral , long hours sometimes you don’t finish early mornings , staff everyone aside from the managers is ok to work with

Points négatifs

Long hours, shiity staff workers, no work ethic
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale