Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Associate / Cashier chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
305 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 612 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun work place

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.

Frequent lunch breaks

Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise

friendly environment and helpful employees

all the members in the team were helpful and they help me a lot in getting trained. the whole team was having a friendly nature due ti which we get help in completing our tasks on time.

Dominos

Working at Dominos could be stressful. Managers are very rude with employees. They do not work with your schedule. Sometimes rude to customers. It is fast paced

Fun and professional

Working with the dominos team was a blast . Management helped out when orders got a little out of hand , and pizza artists communicated with each other to get the job done quickly and professionally.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and active work place

It was fun to work there but the money situation was a little hard on employees. The management realized that it was easier to bring in employees during the busy hours if the day. This could mean I work for only 4-5 hours a day or even 2-3 on slow days. Nevertheless, the work was good and my coworkers pleasant.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

They literally don't care about your life. Its allllll about dominos lol

I DO NOT RECOMMEND NO ONE TO WORK HERE. I was a csr but yet I was doing the managers job and still getting paid as a csr. I had the store to myself most times because nobody wanted to show up. Because nobody showed up I worked 12 to 12 basically and my checks were pretty fat. (in a kids point of view) So the kids in high school (which i wasn't) Were mad that I had all the hours all the money but still call out. So it was stressful working by myself plus the days they showed up they complained to me and did nothing. TO answer the phone, take an order in person and over the phone at once- make both orders, put in the oven and make the rest of the orders on the screen between all of this. Plus you have to take care of customer complaints.The manager I had after the perfect one I had separated a lot of the workers that were there before her. Separated us in races to be exact. I wasn't really having that. The most enjoyable part of m job was clocking out at 3am
Culture d'entreprise

Felt like having a family. Everyone was welcoming.

From start to finish, its was rough within the first week of working there. However I caught on pretty quick and the job became easier and easier every week. After a month or two, I was able to do all of my duties without assistance from other workers aside from some customer assistance. Workers were nice and funny. Everyone treated each other like family.

Very fast paced

Worked near a college and it was very fast paced with a constant rotation of workers. Never actually get off on time and a lot of complaining from everyone.

Relaxed work environment

It was mostly pretty slow at the location I worked at so we'd hang out and we had plenty of time to finish our secondary tasks (like cleaning and prep and such).

Points positifs

Employee discounts/ whatever a customer didn't pick up was free for staff

Points négatifs

Only one bus in the area and it was every half hour

Fast paced work

Management at Domino's is great. They have multiple managers on site most of the time but only one acting manager. The business is always busy with customers and a CSR is the first one to greet them. Most of the time you are folding boxes and so the experience can be quite boring at times. The co-workers are great and really helpful. Overall a really friendly place.

Terrible

Throughout the time I have spent at Dominos my highest check for 2 weeks was $500. I work all the time and dont get compensated for it. And being a manager wasn't worth it because I just got more on my plate for the same pay

A typical day at work

Enjoyed working with others I loved the hours enjoyed meeting new people the hardest part was busy rush days but I managed to succeed still with management and staff
Culture d'entreprise

The management at the dominos I worked at was messy and unprofessional. The managers were gossiping about co-workers. Two of my co-workers were arguing in front of some of our customers

fun and helping environment

i liked the job. The people were great and i was working in a fun caring environment. The store managers and my employer were always helpful towards me. the only thing is that... pay for a student under the age of 16 was pretty bad at only 7.50 per hour. Overall i would still recommend this to people over 16 years of age.

Eh

Wasn’t the best job but it got food on the table. They say they won’t give you overtime but they never have the schedule right for all the employees to follow through. Always had issues with managers hitting on staff.

Great!

I love Domino’s! The management is good and everyone works as a team. The food is delicious and the employees are very respectful and responsible. I definitely recommend eating/working there.

Amazing

I had a blast working at Dominos. The crew shorty became like a family. We always laughed and enjoyed our time during our shift. They are an amazing company to work for.

Domino’s

It was a very nice and peaceful environment to work in , very outgoing coworkers too. There was also good communicating skills with everyone as well , coworkers and customers.
Culture d'entreprise

It was a pleasure being apart of a good t

Working at dominoes taught me a lot and with those customer service skills and being a team I will use these wonderful skills on my future jobs I just glad I got the opportunity to be apart of something great .

good work invrment

Easy day every day. easy management. the hardest part was rush hour. I enjoyed helping the customers. I learned to be at work early and not late. You have a uniform to ware.

Needs improvement

Dominoes itself is a good, honest company. Sometimes the people in the store are a different story. I've had a few good managers and employees that I had the pleasure of working with, but I've also had some very poor ones as well. Manager issues, employee issues, a lot of it was due to too much leniency either on the manager's behalf or the employees.

Enjoyable food.

Points négatifs

Questionable employer/employee mannerisms, behaviors. Not much breathing room with scheduling. Lack of team synergy at times.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale