Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Associate / Cashier chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
305 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 606 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun work place

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.

Frequent lunch breaks

Short breaks

Very nice place to work

Dominoes is a good place to work unless u get a lot if hrs its not liveable pay the workers were nice the pay was ok hrs were ok but i wouldnt suggest a forever job with dominoes

Ok to work in at first

Was great at first then went down hill from there because we had this young manager who. Just really couldn't handle her store or her employees. All types of food and money was coming up missing and it was a whole lot of favoritism going on

fast-paced chaotic

the management was mostly young adults who weren't prepared to run a store. The hours were given to employees who were not reliable. I was 16 and given more responsibility then those who were older with more experience. Also the managers were very unprofessional, we'd receive complaints about our managers all the time.

free food, good hours
Culture d'entreprise

Stressful, weirdly strict dress code

They always kept it freezing in the store and we weren’t allowed to wear jackets or long sleeves at all so I always just had to stand near the ovens and I’d freeze every time I had to go take an order

You get paid

Points négatifs

You don’t get paid enough
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

great place for a teen

Great job for a teen too save up for school or a car, good discount on pizzas! great people kept me out of lots of trouble was always busy, was never bored at work.

Great job

Worked here during high school was great to make money while in school. Very flexible hours. Great learning experience and customer service. Great advancement opportunities/
Culture d'entreprise

It depends on the manager, they will put you on the busy schedule

My experience at Dominos was average. On my first day they put me fasrt-paced schedule and i didnt know what to do so one of my coworkers had to help me. I didn't really enjoy the experience because everyday was a busy day and plus i was still new.

Discount

Fast-paced, Stressful

Productive WorkPlace

Although I think this dominos should be looking for High School Students, who would like to earn some extra cash when out of High School early as a Senior. It would be great for Students, to learn the basics of customer service! This Domino's in my opinion should be a party place, hosting music, hosting movies, and hosting raffles!

No Free Lunches

Good Breaks
Culture d'entreprise

Unorganized and unprofessional work site

I most definitely had a lot of problems with my pay check. Managers would lose the check and act like they never received it. I worked there a long tome ago so things could have changed. However, I had a bad experience at the store.

Free lunches and dinners

Unorganized

Worst workplace experience I've had

Don't do it to yourself. You consistently get prank called and crazy people came in all the time asking for outrageous discounts for things we didn't even serve. I was the only person that really worked in that establishment and I only felt able to escape after I got hurt in unsafe work conditions. Save yourself.

Busy Hi Speed Work Placed

A typical word day at domino's consists of folding boxes, taking phone/walk in orders, making the pizzas, and collecting the cash for carry out orders.

friendly, hours, tips

bad management
Culture d'entreprise

It was an OK place to work for the first time

The typical day was the same I learned how to be a cashier and make pizza It was OK I don"t know Dealing with the customers Getting paid and learning how to work
Culture d'entreprise

Relaxed at times unless it was busy. Always do something

I only worked here for about 6 or 7 months but they where very good to me, my manager helped me get my food handlers and i did have problems with an assistant manager but otherwise i was well liked and had no other problems. If i could work there again i would.

Points positifs

half off on large pizzas but coupons where cheaper
Culture d'entreprise

Boss on my case, because he likes me

long hours some customers can be extremely annoying but its part of the job nobody cares tbh great colleagues drivers can be drama queens its a hassle to clean everything

free lunch/supper

Very good work environment

It’ was a good environment and I really enjoyed working there if I was not preparing to go back to school then I would have stayed there most definitely.

Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise

You do everything a manager does for less pay

You are definitely underpaid for what you do, there is never a raise or benefits, the only benefit you receive is discounts in store. I quit fairly quickly when I found a better paying job but one of my friends stuck around for a year and a half. He had to work overtime quite often, never received a raise and was doing inventory and trucks as well which is supposedly the job of the manager, but CSR's did trucks at my store as well. If you call out sick they don't care about you they just get mad with you. We were always understaffed as well so it wasn't just fast paced but stressful and we would get yelled at if we took to long to do something with just four or five of us working when there should be eight to ten of us. Not worth the pain for minimum wage that even after a year won't get raised no matter how good of an employee you are.

discount

Points négatifs

no benefits, no raise, paid minimum wage to do everything the manager does.
Culture d'entreprise

Fun place to work, flexible hours, but low pay

I worked at Domino’s pizza for almost 2 years. I gained experience dealing with the general public. Some customers were great others not so much but you have that everywhere. I made a few friends working there that I am still friends with today. If it weren’t for my first manager I would’ve stayed longer but he was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Hours we’re flexible, but pay wasn’t the best (minimum wage) but over all not a bad place to work for if you have a good manager :)

Points positifs

Time off, flexible hours, good coworkers

Poor management, low pay
Culture d'entreprise

Its a decent place to work

It isn't the worst place to work but you must be adaptable to high stress and very fast paced times around rush hours. Management is understanding and tells you what is expected. Hours can range from 3 to 5 hours a week to up wards of 40 depending on you position and work availability.

Productive and fun workplace

It was a good experience. Everyone work good together . I enjoy helping customers. I didn't have experience working at food services but they trained me and I learned quick.
Culture d'entreprise

Fun until you realize it's not

Domino's was a fun place to work at if the management held up. However I advise if you are delivering, that you have a beat up car because the miles will take a toll on your vehicle. I do not recommend using a new car.

Points positifs

Nice tips if you worked in a rich neighborhood

Points négatifs

Long working hours, no breaks, poor management
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale