Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Shift Manager chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
475 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 840 avis
Culture d'entreprise

It had its ups and downs

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Making pizzas can be fun until you get rush and have multiple orders to do and it gets stressful, but when there aren't orders you can just relax. However the pay for what you do isn't the best.
Culture d'entreprise

Management is horrible. Everyone there is treated so unfair. This job will mess with your mental health.

This job is so unfair. I spent 3 years of my life there and poured my soul out to them just to be treated like trash. I quit basketball in my high school career because they needed me and I worked my butt off 6 days a week. Anything i ever said went straight over the general managers head.

there are NO pros

Points négatifs

No benefits, no time off, open every holiday and cannot request time off.

Fun workplace

Providing excellent customer serviceResponding to customer inquires quicklyMaking sure food was ontime Providing excellent quality foodAchieving targets

Disrespectful managers

Managers talked behind people's back, mostly after firing someone and making unprofessional jokes and trying to peer into your private life. Made inappropriate comments about me and my girlfriend.

Paid holiday

Managers, 0 hour contract, poor training

Not a great Experience

In fact I had a terrible experience working here. Friendly environment turns quickly into you working the most and other co-workers end up chilling at the back of the store. Would highly recommend to not even think of applying to Dominos Job. Thank me later.

Points négatifs

NO free food at work, bare min pay, tremendous work
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

Can be very laid back unless busy. Work hard and they shouldn't say any to you as long as you work well.

I Like this job. My boss was very laid back unless there was an inspector in town. As long as you worked hard you'd get free meals and many hours. No breaks, no vacation, no sick days, no PTO, and nothing fancy. Benefits are "ok".

Points positifs

Money to be made for hard working employees.

Points négatifs

No breaks, no PTO, no vacation, no 401k or anything fancy.

Unprofessional !

They are unprofessional & they make you do stuff that you don't even get paid for. They use expired dough. They are very unprofessional. They edit your hours. If you get hurt on the clock they don't care. They have a new GM every other month.

Fun workplace

It’s a nice place to work at . It is overwhelming but it’s fun and nice to learn to make different foods. Meeting new people to work with teaching them new stuff for the job is my favorite

Ok work place

Bad upper management no communication between most management and up the insiders and drivers and shift manager don't get told anything and most shift runners get screwed

fun place to work

I gain a lot of confidence in public speaking and collaborating with other employees to make run the store properly and achieve goals. I think the work is fun and I learnt a lot of things from it which makes me to achieve my future goals.

no breaks
Culture d'entreprise

productive and fun, room to expand and progress.

days include phone calls, preparing for rush and creating a fun environment for both customers and staff. A very quick paced environment focused on areas of progression and business goals of the individual stores and teams.
Culture d'entreprise

Fun place but also challenging

Really friendly people co-operative have fun when working learned alot of things there supportive management fast paced environment getting 3 to 5 calls at a time when its busy and alots of pizza to make lots of work as all the cleaning, paperwork, inventory managing staff no break's . moreover the challenge is time management in conclusion payee compare to the hard work isn't fair in my opinion if your willing to work there spending time with family friends all the the extra time is gone
Culture d'entreprise

Great flexibility, Horrible pay and work environment

Work life balance is great but the pay and job security is unacceptable for the work you are expected to do. The team is not all team players which causes for more work load. Lots of unprofessional workers I've encountered here.

Awesome

Domino's is an awesome place to work very friendly work environment and people even the busy hours are fun always something to do and always laughs going around

So friendly environment

The best place for working freelance and the co worker’s and the managers are so helpful and supportive. The customer service gives a great experience of knowing and interact with different type of people.
Culture d'entreprise

Has very little good points

I started as a driver but soon progressed to shift manager. From there I was moved stores and expected to run the new store with no real training, no appreciation and no pay rise, still being paid the same as other less qualified managers. Senior management are a joke (with a couple of exceptions). No idea how the shop actually runs but you must follow their word to the letter and offer no advise. There are good staff members in the shops that make the shifts worthwhile, but don’t ask to go home, you’ll end up going last and don’t expect breaks, you probably won’t get one .

Points positifs

Few good staff, quick progression if you want it

Points négatifs

Pretty much everything else. Over worked and underpaid
Culture d'entreprise

Worked too hard and underpays

Lots of opportunities for shifts, however you will have responsibilities you won’t get paid for. Very long hours with no time for a social life. Okay for some.
Culture d'entreprise

Better variety of pizzas and overall good quality

I used to work as CSR and was moved to Shift Manager and if possible I'd love to work there again but in a much safe environment and I love their deserts.
Culture d'entreprise

Every friendly and clean place to work

in my opinion domino's is a place where they keep high standards of their service and products. they always make sure you meet their standards by providing the best customer service and maintain a high quality of their products and hygiene is the key important role which every staff member have to follow strictly. its a challenging place and a good learning academy where you learn every day and in every shift and they always keep you up to date with the food industry and their standards. they provide regularly training to their staff to be prepared for inspection every-time and they motivate the staff in a way that it keep them very competitive between different stores to get the highest points during their inspections. so its a fun place to work where you will build your skills incredibly.

Shift Manager

Dominos was my first job, I was promoted to shift lead at 16. Management changed constantly and could be very unprofessional. When there was a good, reasonable GM the store ran better, but they changed so often. Employees were not trained correctly and we were oftwn often understaffed.

Good management easy ho

Overall a good place to work, great benefits. A place to grow and gain higher pay rates overtime. Their are a variety of different positions to help lead in.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale