Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Shift Manager chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
474 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 821 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Fun place for a not-so-serious worker

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I thoroughly enjoyed it here and I wish it was stable enough to make a career out of. My complaint would be the strictness of the dress code.. you’re making pizzas, not selling a home. Should definitely be allowed to wear at least black jeans, not slacks.

Employee discount

Hours

fun

the dominos team are a good hard working team to work for the manager training is good to do they get you involved and they train you on all the off the rolls

Good learning enviroment

I am learning many new things there so its a good experiential place for me. Everybody is helpful there and its really fast going business which requires speedy services.

Great

Supportive staff Great Manager Quality of work Great overall Team Busy environment which i like the most Customer interaction at its best Lots of meal benefits for employees
Culture d'entreprise

Working at Dominos good for survival

working there is bit stressful at times as they don't have sufficient staff members and few of them are not even capable enough. Because of these issues it impact on other staff members.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Learned a lot

A great place to learn a good work ethic in a fast paced environment. Fast learners are rewarded well and nurtured accordingly. Can be stressful so manage your sleep as best as possible while working potentially difficult hours.

Amazing

Amazing management. Amazing staff Salary could be more as delivery drivers end up with more money than shift managers after tips. Flexible hours .....
Culture d'entreprise

Great first job. Very fun and involving for all.

Dominos was my first job and it taught me lots of things such as working together in a team and how to handle and solve customer complaints properly. the night shift hours worked very well with my education hours and still allowed me plenty of time to do assignments.

time consuming

In the food industry there is lots of stress compared to the rewards you will get. i feel as though the pay is under the required causing financial worry than relief.

Hard work

Dominos was my first job, I was promoted to shift lead at 16. Management changed constantly and could be very unprofessional. When there was a good, reasonable GM the store ran better, but they changed so often. Employees were not trained correctly and we were oftwn often understaffed. I liked my higher ups (DM, regional manager, etc).

Fast promotion

Long hours, bad management
Culture d'entreprise

Enjoyed working there. The staff and management is amazing. Fast paced environment. Very busy most the time so time went past quickly. Overall enjoyed working there.

Don’t do it

If you have a fetish for being spoken to like a child by your franchisee and operations manager then this is the job for you. Also if you want to be overworked, have no family life and have money deducted from your wages for staff over topping pizzas then this is right up your street.
Culture d'entreprise

It was hard to enjoy work when I wasn't rewarded for going above and beyond.

Not only are the hours long and often grueling, but there is no compensation for the employees who put in extreme amounts of work. People get by through doing the bare minimum which resulted in angry management and often lackluster sales and reviews. This is heavily reflected in the culture here as it is evident that nobody seems to care about their work. In addition, there was no incentive to work harder since the company didn't reward the most skilled employees. It is way to difficult, nearly impossible, to get a pay raise, so there is no reason to go the extra mile.
Culture d'entreprise

As best I did to give a customer as politely

As it’s has better scope for fast faced environment through which as a rider I need to rush with pizza to customers and knowing although knowledgeable experience.

cheesybread and chalk board

It was my responsibility to open the store, which was an involved process, setting up make-line, taking stock, and final cleaning before the store was opened for the day. I had no help, which was a drag since I was on a tight timetable.

free pizza

shorthanded

Having Fun With Co-Workers

The job is pretty easy. I learned that making a customers happy is the best. Management is alright, but needs some work. The hardest part of the job is when you are degraded in front of other employees, or on the work app we use. The most enjoyable part is working with the people that appreciate me.

Hard work

Domino's is a usually a nice work environment depending on the people that you work with. However, it tends to be non stop with no breaks and constantly on your feet. There are also very minimal perks dependent of the franchise as sometimes you only get a personal four slice pizza even if you work 7 hours.

Excellent workplace

I worked for the North Rockhampton & Allenstown stores. Both owned by the same franchisee. Excellent stores, management & franchisee's. Highly recommended.

Working with dominos overall

Not very professional. Management needs work. Overall communication needs a ton of work. Once everyone is on the same page it goes by smooth and quick.

Nice coworker

Points négatifs

Not very professional or organized
Culture d'entreprise

Fun place to work, competitive to progress

Worked at dominos for nearly 5 years, and enjoyed it. The working environment was enjoyable and training was done effectively with the entire team making an effort to involve me in their social circle and making it easy for me to settle into the role. If you are wanting to progress in the company, the competition is fierce and a great challenge I would recommend to anyone wanting to progress a career in management. The only downside to working here is the long unsociable hours. Working in Domino's is a weekend Job, meaning you are required to work every Friday and Saturday to meet the demands of the customers. I would have stayed working for the company had they given a role on a Monday-Friday basis. But it was not possible due to the nature of the business.

Points positifs

Great environment, fast paced and good opportunities to progress

Long unsociable hours.

straining

for me my time at dominos was not the best. I did well and got promotions but was sexually harassed by my general manager toward the end and when I tried to do something about it corporate did nothing about it.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale