Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Shift Manager chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
475 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 840 avis
Culture d'entreprise

It had its ups and downs

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Making pizzas can be fun until you get rush and have multiple orders to do and it gets stressful, but when there aren't orders you can just relax. However the pay for what you do isn't the best.

straining

for me my time at dominos was not the best. I did well and got promotions but was sexually harassed by my general manager toward the end and when I tried to do something about it corporate did nothing about it.
Culture d'entreprise

Working as a shift lead sucked

You have to do literally everything in the store at that location and no one helped you. Very poor unprofessional owner, regional management, and get general management.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work and easy to progress. Free pizza's and managers who are actually understanding. I would work here again but only if the pay is right.

good environment

good working environment happy to deal with customer every day a new challenge dominos is a good brand to work with and mostly like by all world for there excellent taste
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

It was an ok job for the time I was there.

It provided experience and learning opportunities, therefore it was worth working there for two years. Unfortunately, as I was on a no hour contract my work hours were not very flexible.
Culture d'entreprise

Management is really, really bad

As I already said, the management is really bad and once you become shift supervisor there is no social life for you as they ask you to work continuously, because there is no staff. Even if you finish after 00:00 p.m, they can ask you to come for opening at 09:30. Your rota is always changing, they speak in different languages and they are racist. If there is a problem, your area manager will ask you to sort out by yourself before offering any help. You don’t get to go on break when you are hungry or when you want, no, you can go only after the rush. Most if the time you work almost as a slave, cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. If it’s not busy, you have to clean everything and I mean EVERYTHING, windows, keyboard, light bulbs, wheels, trays, doors, office, screens, everything musht shine. And don’t you think for a minute that everyone is working, no, if they see someone hardworking, they will ask him for even more, making the poor guy to leave this job, instead of asking all the lazy workers to help. They will ask favours all the time and if after 10 times, you refuse once, they will have a bad attitude and try to revenge. You never know when you finish, everytime you have to beg to finish your shift, it’s a really bad place to work.

Rubbish

Horrible Place to work. Lots of lazy people who don't want to be there. Also hardly any breaks and lots of favoritism towards certain people too. Avoid

Don't

At first it was great, but now it is everything a business shouldn't be. Don't waste a second of your life unless you are REALLY desperate. I loved it and then it all turned into a money hungry mess that didn't care about it's employees at all.

Good Coworkers, bad management

At this location, the general manager played favorites really hard. You were either on her good side or bad side, no in between. The schedule would have the least employees on the most busy days, but the most employees on a slow day. She would always complain about what needed to be done to help the store but would never take action to help the store out. Also she was a big liar and would only tell people what they wanted to hear just to keep them in the store. The assistant was even worse than the general manager, she would show up late a lot and would do nothing but mostly sit in the office. The GM and AM would always go into the office and gossip about employees while the store was being rushed and insiders (CSR) would always be stressing and annoyed.

Very worst company after 2018

The company was doing good all these days until 2018 after the management changed it's too bad in here. For example everyone has to work for almost 12 hrs a day but they Will pay for only 8 hours and so many things happening here

Good place to work for

I had a good time working at dominos they put me in a position to advance my work career. I will admit the pay was unfair for a shift manager but it looked good on my resume and I enjoyed working there
Culture d'entreprise

At dominos i really learned how to be a manager, how to conduct Myself in situations, how to properly do my job, and be the best manager i can be.

I enjoyed working at dominos but feel as if iam beg mis treated, my pay is still very low and ive worked here for 2 years, they dont really show me any respect, if i make a mistake im sworn at and told that im an “idiot” i would just like to be treated Fairly and get the pay that I know I deserve.

Sometimes fun, sometimes stressful

This job is good for someone who is minimum 25 years old and can get 8.21 with hours. If you work minimum 45-50 hours per week, you can save money, but you won't have life. If you you work only part time, it's good fun with good team, it depends where do you work.

Points positifs

Free pizza

Points négatifs

You have break, if it has no order, otherwise you have to work..
Culture d'entreprise

Fast paced work with variable management

I mean working at Domino's wasn't too bad. The flexibility with scheduling was sound, but I personally seen a lot of issues with management during my years there. I believe as of recently the management there is great and is finally having a good outlook. The job is fast paced as it is a very popular place for people to order food from at almost any hour of the day. I enjoyed some of the people I worked with; on the other end some folks showed a lack of professionalism and little knowledge of effective customer service. Nonetheless this is a great starter job for folks looking to make some money and start your experience in the professional world.

Don’t do it 😂

Honestly the money is not worth the hours you have to do. You don’t get breaks. 11 hour shifts. No breaks. You will never and I mean never get a Friday or Saturday off. If the job title is pizza maker you are not just a pizza maker you are also a cleaner, a csr, every job that is there you will have to do.

Points positifs

Free food

Points négatifs

Lots of responsibilities bad pay and no breaks. Extremely long shifts

treat staff like dogs

horrible horrible company that seem to hate their employees, awful shift patterns and if its quiet they force you to leave your shift early to help their expenses for the day stay lower.
Culture d'entreprise

Overworked unstable finish times.

Do not make plans after a shift you will typically be kept later than stated. The atmosphere is pretty bearable until a rush and a mistake then things get rather crazy as they never have the staff to cover the workload.
Culture d'entreprise

Management needs to be fixed.

This company needs improvement. Some people who work for this company don't work and get all the credit and no consequences, while others work twice as hard and receive no credit where credit is due.
Culture d'entreprise

Job was good last managment was excellent but current,

Job was excellent but current menegment not strong in management I applied pf & F&F before 6 months but still not get , and hr management not responding calls and msgs

Okay..

Dominos is okay depending on who works there... some employees just don't care about nobody or anything. They would be rude to you no matter what. And sometimes the delivery takes almost 3 hours to get to your house.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale