Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Shift Manager chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
475 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 840 avis
Culture d'entreprise

It had its ups and downs

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Making pizzas can be fun until you get rush and have multiple orders to do and it gets stressful, but when there aren't orders you can just relax. However the pay for what you do isn't the best.

productive and fun workplace

learned time management while working in a busy environment , greeting the customer and providing an exceptional customer service. managing the staff during peak hours of work
Culture d'entreprise

Great place to work. Amazing Director of Operations and Owner. Love working for Domino's and has a great advancement opportunities. Great place if you are a workaholic and have an open availability.
Culture d'entreprise

Flexible to suit your schedule

Typical food service place but a fun place nonetheless; the people are very friendly and made my experience working there enjoyable. You can learn new things as you go and advance based on your effort and skills; your efforts are appreciated. However pay is not great as you start and once you progress you have to ask for it, it is never given when you learn new things.

Great team, fun overall

It is a great job for anyone who likes that rush when it is busy but also for those whom are a perfectionist in every detail striving for the best to deliver a quality service every pizza.

social, fun

Points négatifs

can be stressful at times
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Fast Paced with low pay

I've worked here two different times and both times the pay was horrible as an assistant manager I was promised a raise because I was only making 7.50 an hour at the time and after four months of waiting for the raise I never received it while still doing assistant manager duties.store manager would set the schedule how it best fit them with no reguards to others needs.

Good workspace

Busy from the hours of 5-9 on a weekday which is fine because you usually work with others however on a weekend day shift it’s busy from opening and you are on your own till around 3pm which can be a struggle when you have orders to make and prep food and get the store ready for the rest of the weekend.

not great

they use you and don't care about you or your wellbeing. they will have you working 70hrs a week when youre in their good book but also give you 10 hrs a week when they don't

Awesome

Nice growth plan by company but management did partially . Man power problems by HR. Not hiring delivery boy so managers went for delivery every time.

fun workplace

fun, energetic work place, coworkers were very friendly and overall awesome. tons of fun tossing pizza. job is overall straight forward and easy to learn. the ONLY downside was the management, but it can be tolerable.

Bad company

Although Dominos have great pizza, I can say the work life there is not all that. The only reason I stayed there for so long was due to the staff I worked with. As a shift manager I had to do everything my manager did, I hit his targets for him to get his bonuses and show my worth and I never saw any of it. I worked hard, the management is a joke from top to bottom. Low pay, bad hours, usually not knowing when I would be working which needed up being 60/70 hour weeks
Culture d'entreprise

Fast pace workplace but fun

I worked at Dominos Drummoyne for more than 3 years. The company is good but the employer and employees were the best. Everyday was different with challenges but the good teamwork made it possible to get over it.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and held to high standards

Working at Domino's was the most fun I had at a job. I learned how to hold yourself and others to a high standard of productivity in a fun brotherhood like work space.

Productive and work place

I looking work for full time. I Can work how many hours you will need me. I like team work. I very hard working and friendly always I try find something to do.

Free meal

good job for student

flexible hours, enjoyed the people i worked with. easy employment to learn. always worked around sports etc. management is extremely nice and understanding aswell
Culture d'entreprise

Overall ok place to work

I like the work environment. Most colleagues were ok people. Everyone in there is related or some type of family tie. If they don't like you as whole they'll get rid of you regardless of work ethics and if upper management feel you are better than them at their own job they'll get rid of you too
Culture d'entreprise

Loved working at dominos, loved the people, loved the work

Meet new people, have fun, learn lots, great place to work in the right place. If ur a driver then u get to drive everywhere, make money meet people, listen to ur own music

People

Money
Culture d'entreprise

People friendly environment with lots of information in management and jod advancement opportunities

When I started working for dominos, I was an insider looking for advancement opportunities. I show cased my skills as an experienced insider and food handler and they quickly took notice and had me go classes to learn more about the company. It may have taken 2 months before I was training for management and learning how to properly run a shift. Dominos treated me well in both pay and flexible hours.

On job training

Points négatifs

Cant eat as much pizza as u would like
Culture d'entreprise

Not a good place to work

If you want to grow, domino's is definitely not for you. It's all about gossips and politics and nothing about work ethics. You can be amateur and get all the benefits or you can be all skilled and still be deprived of the deserving rewards or position.
Culture d'entreprise

Good

I worked here for 5 years and it taught me how to work in a fast pace environment, taught me a lot, would recommend to work here for a first time job.
Culture d'entreprise

Its a good job if you can withstand it.

You make pizza cook pizza. No breaks are giving unless you are the general manager or opening driver. the most enjoyable part about the job is leaving it everyday.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale