Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 27 238 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Savoir communiquer avec la jeunesse, comprendre la géopolitique du point de vente et les enjeux
Repas gratuit
Horaire avec coupure
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is fast food, plain and simple. They pay you minimum wage, you will work with mostly teenagers, the most intricate tool you will use is a pizza cutter (no knives allowed), and the scheduling for regular "Customer Service Representative" employees is hit or miss...They always over-staff and then gradually send people home every half hour; so basically, the longer you have worked there, the more hours you can get. Also, it is one of the first food places I have worked in the food industry where you don't get an employee meal or something to eat(and only a 10% employee discount). Not a Career unless you get into corporate.
Mindless work
Points négatifs
No stable hours, bad employee discount for being food
Culture d'entreprise
I have been a delivery driver and some part of management for well over 20 years at this company. If you need extra cash or a part-time job this is the place to go. Management gets paid very well. A full-time driver can make an excess of over $50,000 a year. Just be prepared to work hard and some days can be very long. I would highly recommend working here.
Points positifs
Good pay and great people
No benefits at all
Culture d'entreprise
After working many different jobs domino's is by far the job I have enjoyed most. Your basicly left alone on delivery so its grab your orders jump in the car and go. In store work is fast paced and can be stressful but with the right team it's a laugh I initially planned on sending a few months a domino's but the staff in the place are amazing and such fun to work alongside been here for 2 years now!
Flexible hours
Work during holidays
Culture d'entreprise
I’ve worked for this company for years and in every position in the house. It’s a lot of fun and I make great money. There’s plenty of room for growth. The company goal is to get you as far up the ladder as you want to go. When I worked as a driver, I brought home $400-$600 a week in tips alone before my bi-weekly paycheck. I’ve also worked as an assistant manager and a General Manager and both positions paid very well. All you need is a positive outlook, great work ethic, and a little personal accountability and responsibility and you will make bank here!
Points positifs
Easy job, benefits for management, tips. Etc.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Super understaffed store but good people working there. Always really busy. I left because the commute got to be too much for a minimum wage job. Overall it's a good place to work but be aware that the pay isn't good.
Culture d'entreprise
Nice place to meet people and drive around town to look at all the buildings and birds getting paid flexible time nice management friendly staff tips!
Culture d'entreprise
I worked as a Customer service representative. This job paid very little when I worked there and didn't give many hours. It could be okay as a second job and drivers could make decent tips.
50% discount
Low Pay little hours
Culture d'entreprise
Since the store opened up until 2020, The place was a very fun atmosphere. The employees were like family. we had fun but we were serious when we needed to be. Customers were always satisfied and our work got done. I enjoyed going to work. In 2020 the place got a new general manager and although she is good at her job, she brought her bad attitude and personal problems into the work place and took it out on all the employees. everyone was stressed out and the environment was no longer fun. One delivery driver tried to sit down and talk with her on behalf of the whole staff about how we were stressed out and didnt feel appreciated and the guy got fired. The boss is petty.
Points positifs
Good place to work if you’re in college
bad management
Culture d'entreprise
Your experience with Dominos all depends on who your management team is. Good management makes for a good job. High turnover rate. Definite room for advancement.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos was a great first job because it was consistent hours and more if you wanted, plus the rushes weren't all that bad once you got into the groove of things.
Culture d'entreprise
As a driver you're expected to do deliver the food, build boxes, stock the fridge, sweep & mop the floor along with clean the toilets and pull weeds from the area outside the shop. The shifts would be made up of 3-4 hours per day for 6 or 7 days and as I discovered they were not as flexible as I was expected to be for them. Pay is minimum wage with 90p per delivery. Some nights you can get a good amount of deliveries but other times you'll be lucky if you get 4. Also, as they don't accept cash anymore, tips are very infrequent. One of the managers at my shop was awful. They were rude and nasty towards others constantly and on one occasion an offensive "joke" about my partner was made. This person demanded respect but gave none back. If you spoke up you'd be threatened with dismissal and if at any time they got in trouble by their manager or just be in a bad mood, this would be reflected back on to the drivers. This persons managerial style was definitely that of fear and intimidation.
Free or discouted food.
Offensive manager
Culture d'entreprise
j’ai été livreur chez dominos pendant 1mois,on m’a très mal formé (ducoup j’ai fait des fautes après vu je savais pas tout). La manager m’a dit qu’au bout de 3 remarques t’es viré. J’en ai fait une et on m’a renvoyé. Tout ça parceque la formation était pas complète. Ensuite, l’ambiance est dead, Pas d’ambiance et tout le monde regarde mal. (Après ça dépend des domino’s).Les scooters sont super dangereux, pas de freins, les roues sont dégonflées, tout est cassé.Conseil d’amis : évitez si vous pouvez
NIET
Tu payes tes pizzas avec des réductions de 2€
Culture d'entreprise
Management is absolutely awful. They literally will hate you if you need to get off work by your scheduled off time. They are just completely awful people and treat you like your nothing. I wish I never applied for this job or worked here and I strongly advise you not to apply. The only upside is that the money is really good!
Good money
Points négatifs
Everything else other than the money
Culture d'entreprise
It's an easy job but it's a zero hour contract and the pay equates to about minimum wage by the time you subtract work related expenses. If you upset any of the managers, expect your hours to be negatively impacted.
Easy job
Points négatifs
Zero hour contact and low pay
Culture d'entreprise
straighforward job dont learn much besides get yelled at over 5$ pizza and upper management who have no idea what happens in the store so overall for the love of god dont work here
Culture d'entreprise
Don't try to give your all to this job that is simply going to replace you if something happens .Manager did not care about well being and I ended up leaving because of that.
Culture d'entreprise
Got fired out of the blue without a single strike or write up for requesting to leave when I was scheduled to leave. Had been lowering my availability for months with no change, continued to be scheduled ful time when I requested otherwise.
Culture d'entreprise
Ancienne équipière polyvalente à Domino's au moment du lancement d'une nouvelle franchise, nous avons été formé et encadré agréablement. J'ai pu tester différents postes de travail et faire part de mes préférences à mon manager qui a su m'écouter (selon les besoins du planning j'occupais différents postes). Une très bonne expérience dans une entreprise pleine de vie et de pédagogie !
Points positifs
horaires adaptées aux études ; réduction sur les produits ; polyvalence
Culture d'entreprise
No bueno the upper management doesn’t really care about the lower management problems they will leave. You out to dry even during COVID which is sad.
Culture d'entreprise
You get paid to do stuff, so that's cool. Being a delivery driver is statistically more dangerous than being a police officer, so that's wild, and they really don't allow you any ways to protect yourself. You get tip money sometimes though!
money and pizza
Points négatifs
you're not allowed to have self defense weapons in your car, like genuinely you'll get in trouble for it
  1. Avis d'employés