Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 27 199 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Savoir communiquer avec la jeunesse, comprendre la géopolitique du point de vente et les enjeux
Repas gratuit
Horaire avec coupure
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for dominos on and off for more than a decade. All stores and franchises are different but they operate pretty much the same. Being a manager is stressful if you don’t have a solid set of employees. The pay is “okay” for the amount of hours and mental energy you have to put in but the job itself can be super fun if you like fast paced and challenging. Some would say that you can make more money being a delivery driver, which has its own set of stressful situations, but not nearly what the managers have to deal with. It’s an easy job to go back to or fall back on if you’re in a bind and need a steady paycheck, but honestly, I hope I never have to go back.
Points positifs
Free food, flexible shifts, fun environment and fun coworkers
Points négatifs
Long hours, can be hard physically, managers deserve more pay for the amount of stress they deal with.
Culture d'entreprise
Delivery driving is a thankless job because almost everyone assumes the delivery fee is for the driver ( it’s not ) and Domino’s doesn’t try to correct that bit misinformation...so it’s an under paid job ( roughly $600 to $1000 a week gross income ( hourly wage+tips+mileage ( a little over a quarter per mile ))) for the amount of hassle ( unruly customers and potentially questionable neighborhoods ) and potential vehicle damage ( your personal vehicle is used )...in order to make the job worthwhile...I would say that the driver should be paid the delivery fee, mileage, tip, and hourly wage so that the weekly gross would go up to around the $1100 to $1600 region.
Time seems to fly
Points négatifs
Upper management doesn’t seem to care about health concerns
Culture d'entreprise
False job description advertised, States on job title full time or part time, which is wrong and misleading, drivers are on zero hour contracts, and shifts are changed without notice to staff, management don't follow health and safety guidelines by blocking disabled toilets with dough trolleys, block rear fire exits with cages at back door outside. Uniform is second hand.
Points positifs
When on close, staff are entitled to free pizza at end of shift.
Points négatifs
Milage is poor for the locations being sent to.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at dominos for about 6 months and for the most part it is super laid back but when a rush hits it is go time. I had a bad manager situation since the gm and assistance manager were saying but I believe that if such a situation didn't exist work would have been much more tolerable
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Not respectful atmosphere in terms of coworkers, upper management/corporate, and customer treatment. It's hard work all day some days and really hard work for a few hours during the busy times. The relentless low pay, conflicts and stress are rarely worth the money depending on who you work for. However, it is good if you have a not-so-clean background or use drugs. There's ALOT of drug abuse surrounding the employees and workspace. ALOT of drama and interpersonal conflicts. Sort of the "wild west" at times. But there are a few people I've met who endured it with me and years later we're still really great friends. It's a good don't care/in-between/second job. I'd recommend delivering as that's where the money is worth the pay and you get to exit the trying atmosphere.
Points positifs
Free fast food, opportunities for OT depending on location/staff
Points négatifs
Draining, disrespectful atmosphere, chaotic, low-pay for inside staff including management
Culture d'entreprise
Fine for a high school part-time, like myself, but for anyone trying to save money or whatnot, go for something better. Good management, lax on some rules. Also, has anyone noticed that Indeed limits what can be put for your pros and cons? Does honesty not matter to this app?
Culture d'entreprise
It’s an easy job to do, people in it are always good to chat too and fun. Easy to get more or less hours depending what your looking for. Gets you good experience talking to members of the public and customer service.
Free pizza and good fun
Points négatifs
Can be slow and dead some days
Culture d'entreprise
Work is stressful and heavy workload, you will learn to hate life working at Dominos, the pay is a joke. They will call you a Manager in Training but its just a title, theres like 5 “managers” per shift
Points positifs
Discounted pizza, not even free.
Culture d'entreprise
Working there was fun and all until you had to go to the scarier places and they would give you sketchy directions. The people I worked with were great but I am glad I am nit working there anymore
Lunch
Under stff
Culture d'entreprise
If you can give your whole life to the job then you can earn a decent wage for not much effort. Area managers have their favourite staff members who they let do whatever they want. I would recommend being a delivery driver as they earn more than managers when tips and milage are taken into account. Job progression is based solely on which vaccancies open up above you which rarely happens. When things go wrong you are blamed, when things go right the area managers are praised. You are forced to cut labour at every corner meaning you can barely get the job done.
Points positifs
Free food, your choice of hours, friends
Points négatifs
Long working hours with no break, favouritism, working with low labour.
Culture d'entreprise
I have worked for Dominos in Sussex for over ten years and I have always found it a great place to be employed. The colleagues are all my friends and the management go out of their way to keep us happy and working to order and keep good time. I was the fastest delivery driver in UK and Ireland in 2015 working at the Ladies Mile Store in Patcham, Brighton.
Points positifs
Free pizza and good tips.
Points négatifs
Would have liked some promotion.
Culture d'entreprise
Worst place to start off working. Little pay, rude customers who only care about their when their is 80 people in front of them. Managers could careless about their employees
Points négatifs
Very stressful, busy, little pay
Culture d'entreprise
Para mim foi única,aprendi muito com a empresa, colaboração da equipe foi fundamental
Points positifs
Não, mas pagam a alimentação e davam cesta básica claro pra quem não faltava
Não tenho nada contra
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working here the managers were good with me you could make it here if you decide to do that I'm please with there method of work and everythin
Good bosses
Culture d'entreprise
Ran by a restaurant management group and local ownership, their upper management cares less about the people that work under them. Benefits are OK. Food discounts. Excellent team member interaction.
Culture d'entreprise
This is a great place to work with cool people in a fast-paced environment. I truly enjoyed the benefits of seeing so many happy people getting their pizza or eating the pizza. The job is great for anyone looking to get experience or just make some cash.
Pizza
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working for dominos for quite some time, I had a great general manager who cared about the employees however the owner of the store was very inconsiderate. He did not seem to care about his employees, he would often expect delivery drivers to deliver in extremely harsh conditions. The pay rate is horrible considering the work you put into the job. Overall it is not a bad job if you have a good general manager. I would recommend this job for people starting out.
Points positifs
Free food occasionally, fast paced environment
Points négatifs
No lunch breaks, bad pay rate
Culture d'entreprise
good experience to work with dominos pizza . management is good and mainly focus on staff growth increasing positive atmosphere and fun at work at big days
Culture d'entreprise
Not too hard, delivering to people is fun people always up for a chat once your done with that hop back in your car and enjoy your music feels like you aren’t working until you get back to the store
Work/life balance
Cleaning
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for! Dominos has been a great company to work for. Management has been shaky at times but overall my 5 years with them has been very good! If you are an honest and loyal employee then the company will do its best to take care of you.
  1. Avis d'employés