Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Edmonton, AB

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
37 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 586 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I have been working at dominos for quite awhile and it’s a good starting job but something you won’t want to stay for long term as I have clearly found out. It’s also really busy in the winter time so that’s the best time to apply not many people get hired in the summer time. So if you do get hired in the summer don’t expect much hours. I work part time for now and in the winter I get around 10-15 hours a week while in the summer time I get around 5-10 hours a week.
Points positifs
Most people are really nice and are good people, very laid back
Points négatifs
Put in stressful situations, and sometimes the shift managers can be very mean to you.
Culture d'entreprise
Great job, so fast paced at first, you gotta know the pizzas. I also found the hours were not easy enough to adjust to. However, great food, training, staff, and all around company and culture.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino’s is one of the good place to work, specially for the first timer. They provided good and properly trained employees according to Domino’s standards. While you are in training You will not feel any pressure at all instead you will enjoying making pizza while learning and of course earning 😊
Points négatifs
Depends on location and volume of orders But most of the time is busy.
Culture d'entreprise
The manager has favorites. If you’re sucking her A s. S then you’ll get good hours and maybe even get promoted. But if you start s leeping with her then you’ll get best hours. Management from manager to supervisor’s s leep with drivers. Horrible environment. Toxic people. Team Cap
Points positifs
Benefits
Points négatifs
Horrible environment
Culture d'entreprise
i have been working for domino's since 2013 till 2018 and i started as CSR and then became Asst. Manager and then Store Manager But i want to become a franchise for one of the store but i didn't succeeded because of lack of support from the upper management so that's why i am switching my work of field.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Worst company in edmonton! Worst management! Worst managers! Worst environment of work! Worst work ever! Policies not consistent! The workplace and culture is worst!
Culture d'entreprise
Environment was good, most of people was encouraging. Salary is basic. I wasn't getting enough Hours and it wasn't busy much. I worked at University Domino's.
Less work
Culture d'entreprise
The manager was rude and condescending to not just the employees but also to the customers. Not sure how he is still employed as he lacks any management skills whatsoever!
Culture d'entreprise
working for dominos pizza day to day is goal orientated with costumer service, meeting specific goals for the day through upselling and offering great deals to costumers whether its over the phone or in person. through out my day i would get everything set up and ready, making sure all my drivers were in and on time, i answered phone calls, placed timed orders for the day and made sure those timed orders were made properly and out the door on time. closing included daily inventory (depending on the location) making sure all dishes were done and floors were cleaned, as well as all stations were cleaned and all food was properly put away. i would cash out my drivers, cash out/ balance all my tills. finish up paperwork and make sure everything was safe and secure. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with a good team and just having fun making pizzas all day, knowing costumers are fully satisfied. hardest part of the job is memorizing everything and being prepared for those really unhappy costumers. but it comes down to handling the situation in a respectable manor and as dominos puts it "giving the costumer what they want" to make sure they are heard and being taken care of.
Culture d'entreprise
It was a very good experience to work with the excellent management and a comfortable environment.
Culture d'entreprise
Sometimes I would have a joy of a time but I never really got hours and sometimes they would pick on you and bully you they never tried to advance me and they never gave me hours they care up with stupid reasons for everything
No pros
Poor Hours and Rude Staff
Culture d'entreprise
Worked there as my first part time job, stayed there for over 6 years. Overall good environment, worst part would be there are no designated break times, instead if it slows down for 5 minutes, that's the only time you get a break.
Culture d'entreprise
I love this place, the management team, and co-workers were amazing, I made new friends who became family, I would love to have stayed but due to a high risk pregnancy I had to leave. I still stop in and say hi to my old co-workers, along with stay in touch with the ones I see regularly. This job really became family working with them.
Co-workers, Management, Organized
Random Hours
Culture d'entreprise
its really good experience for m e to work there. i got good environment there. I really love my job in DOMINO'S. As a supervisor its seems it very busy and careful job
free lunches
Culture d'entreprise
worked and learned new skilled with Pizza delivery Expert Driver learn how to make available Pizza Delivery in time frame before it get cold for waste. learn how to avoid traffic tickets as its a rush delivery Job, service and maintaining Pizza making Machines.
Cleaned Store
8 Hrs/day
Culture d'entreprise
After 3 months training you will become a excellent pizza maker. Fast pace work environment and customer focused. Staff are all nice and most of customers are happy and some tip your service.
Nice working environment
Usually busy after midnight
Culture d'entreprise
this job was pretty fun and mostly relaxed after dinner rush. speed is important at rush times. managers are cool and friendly. have to be able to do multiple jobs at the same time
Culture d'entreprise
Best place to start at because you will really learn a lot about being confident around people. A very fast pace job. Dealing with the drivers and complaints.
Culture d'entreprise
It was boring when there were no customers, but the management was understanding, and often made sure their employees were well taken care of. A good experience
Pizza
Drunk people like pizza
Culture d'entreprise
Stressfull, but fun to work w/ the team. You need to have a fast and good decision making in terms of the operation, a creativeness must be important to avoid stress. Aces in places is a must. And you must have a good relation in terms of customer service. You must know the numbers ( food & labor cost ) of every store that you visit.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Pizza hut is my first job in canada. Good company but management is overall good. Domino's is my another job after then pizza hut. Good company to work with it.