Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Southend-on-Sea

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
3 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 840 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Only been here 3 weeks, first impressions are so far so good!

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I applied for this job after being a stay home mum for nearly 4 years. Had the interview which was more of an informal chat, completed the online courses 3 days later then was asked when can I start.Despite the late finishes, I'm really enjoying being here. My hours are consistent and the team are a great bunch to work with! I worked the night of the Euro finals which was insanely busy and everyone who worked that night was awarded with a free pizza, drink and a little bonus which I thought was really lovely! I work 3 nights a week, the same times and days which is actually pretty awesome. There's a weekly rota so you'll always know when you're working. Only downside is the finishing times is closing, so some nights I don't get home til nearly 1am but you get used to it pretty quickly and there's ways to make it enjoyable.The job is pretty easy once you do a couple of shifts, only thing I struggle with slightly is memorising the pizza toppings. The team and managers are all brilliant, I actually always look forward to my shifts! It is seriously a major improvement from where I last worked. Hoping that this doesn't change, as I'm looking to work here indefinitely.

Points positifs

Great team, free food and discounts, lovely managers and organised

Points négatifs

Finish times are late (but as said you get used to it!)

Sometimes Bad Sometimes Good

Great place for part-time work. You have to work during weekends and Holidays. Read that till you fully understand what you are sacrificing here and trust me no double pay on holidays just the usual minimum wage.With a great people it can be amazing, With a bad team it's torture. Rota is never consistent.

Points positifs

Food if you like food.

Points négatifs

Managers, Rota and no life outside of work unless you lie about having another job on weekends.

The worst place to work

Honestly the worst fast food place to work at. Started working here a couple months ago and what a mistake that was. Management are rude and unprofessional and just don't treat staff with respect. Bare in mind that the management was changing all the time which was a joke. The hours were ridiculous, I began working in evenings till rush and then before I knew it I was doing closes all the time, you never knew what time you would finish which was very frustrating. I worked mainly as CSR but would help out with most tasks ( pizza cutting, organizing food orders, food preparation, cleaning etc). For the work you do for the company the pay is not enough and the management are terrible. Another con was the awfully rude customers who were very nasty. Oh and free food is only if you're on a close don't be fooled. My advice: Don't work here it will save you a lot of unwanted stress.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale