Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Austin, TX

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
88 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 612 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Type of work that once you get the systems down, there is no stress. Only bad part is closing shift. Can actually stay longer than originally scheduled, and cleaning up can be a pain
Culture d'entreprise
working at dominoes was definitely a stressful experience you start off really easily as a CSR and you can either work your way up to be a low level manager or maybe someday become a higher level manager but overall being a CSR is one of the easiest positions I’ve ever had to deal with and being a manager was a -10 out of 10 experience because if you are somebody who is “ not very approachable “ you will get stepped on and skipped over while everybody else rises above you
fun work environment
Points négatifs
no breaks at all except bathroom.
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceIt is inconvienentPay & benefitsThis is the worst paying job you can getJob security and advancementThe company thrives because they are not required to pay you a fair wage. They will work you as hard as possible. No raise in sight.ManagementDo not work here. It is a trapCultureI would not recommend this place. It's horrible.OverallGreedy and immoral company who leeches of the young workers naive nature. This is not a company that you will ever have been satisfied to have worked at. The only person who ever profited here was the ceo.
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work at for a high school student. A lot of moving, fast paced environment. Pay is good, hours are pretty flexible. Nice for people who can stand and move all day
free food, flexible hours
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work for teenagers . Fun , very flexible with scheduling. Very easy and fast to learn . Must be able to learn , work , and move fast under pressure.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Good job many benefits and a great environment to be in . Working at dominoes have me a better insight on how to talk to people and meet there needs and to not get frustrated or overwhelmed when we get hit with a load of orders . Also help me to be organized.
Discounts on food
No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
The company I currently work for is so much better than the last one I worked for. Despite this from the two companies and multiple stores I have worked in management is still bad, the management does not care about their employees at all. The management I have worked under have been terrible, lazy, and rude. The only positive thing about working at dominos is probably the people you meet and the flexibility they give with their schedule.
Culture d'entreprise
Delivering customers order in a timely fashion with great customer service to match in store customers service maintaining a clean work environment being able to adapt and play different roles as the team requires me too
Culture d'entreprise
Decent job, with decent people. If you're not applying for a delivery position, don't bother applying. You get paid $8/hr during the day, and $9 for the evening shift.
Culture d'entreprise
Delivery Drivers make plenty of tips, extremely easy going and very flexible hours and shifts, you go at your own pace and the job itself is really easy
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's was a very fast-paced environment with very little rest. Customer Service driven industry. Daily routine consisted of taking customer orders over the phone, making orders that came in online, prepping for the food line, catching the pizzas coming out the oven, setting up orders for delivery drivers, and finalizing orders that were going to be picked. End of day duties included cleaning, counting drawers, closing out drivers, and closing the store for the end of day.
Culture d'entreprise
Having to constantly look at the orders to make sure there are no errors. Making the orders correctly and fast. Boxing them and reading what is needed on the pizzas and putting them in order.
Culture d'entreprise
its my current employer, great people, wonderful job, but I want to work closer to my town and maybe to have more time on weekends for my family.
Culture d'entreprise
Good people bad company. All of my fellow employees and managers were amazing. However, the company itself was cheap and didn’t care about its workers.
Culture d'entreprise
Working at domino's is not the greatest very interesting people, but not the best place to work at. Management isn't the best like at all, but gets the job done I suppose.
Culture d'entreprise
It is a great place to start off, they will definitely help you out with anything and if you work hard you will definitely be promoted fast, it is a good environment and you are always keeping busy and moving.
Culture d'entreprise
I have gotten more skilled at working at dominos and my work experience has been good there. there is always work and the co-workers are good to work with. the management is good to work with.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's didn't offer in terms of pay or benefits, but they gave you respect. I know it sounds like a cliche but what I enjoyed about the place was I knew my coworkers liked me, even my bosses. Working at other dead-end jobs you feel management would rather you be a robot, but at the Domino's I worked I felt valued and liked.
Points positifs
pizza, lots of alone time
No benefits
Culture d'entreprise
I have been working here for almost two years now and all I can say is that this place has treated me very well. The pay is very good and they offer me the hours I need.
Culture d'entreprise
Working at Domino's was a fun experience, but it was very challenging. The store I worked at was in a very densely populated area and when it rained or got busy, we couldn't handle the volume of orders, making the job extremely stressful. The managers cycled through (were fired or quit) so often that the people, like me, who stayed with the store had to pick up the slack and teach the managers about the area without any extra incentive or pay and then do it all over again when they left. Raises and opportunities for advancement were limited due to the lack of continuity from one manager to the next. Training of drivers was not effective if it happened at all.
Points positifs
Fun work environment most of the time, good tips if you work hard.
Points négatifs
Few incentives to stay, short staffed too often, store was in an area too densely populated to operate effectively in.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is on the short list for worst places I have ever worked. The company on Oltorf in Austin is a franchise, run by racists who only offer advancement to Hispanic employees while people of ALL colors are doing all the work. Absolutely disgusting how openly racist they were.