Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Beaumont, TX

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
14 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 821 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Fun place for a not-so-serious worker

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I thoroughly enjoyed it here and I wish it was stable enough to make a career out of. My complaint would be the strictness of the dress code.. you’re making pizzas, not selling a home. Should definitely be allowed to wear at least black jeans, not slacks.

Employee discount

Hours

Great Management

The coworkers are easy to work with even though they are all guaranteed to have different personalities. That’s what makes the team work well together. Great place to work !

A good time

Over all I had a lot of fun working for domino's. Their were a few issues between me and one of my GM's. (I worked at several of them over the years.) but that has little to do with the over all experience. The beaumont store however was in a dangerous area, so it offered better pay for a driver then most do. Most perform Split pay. When you clock out on a delivery your pay drops to 3 or 4 dollars an hour.
Culture d'entreprise

Awesome place to work for

I've worked here twice over the last few years. Most of the people are pretty awesome. It does get stressful at times but it's a really great place to work.
Culture d'entreprise

Very fun great learning experience

I enjoyed working at dominos even though it may not be the best of jobs but the people i worked with were amazing and it was a great learning experience.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

fun workplace

A typical day at work with the crew I was working with was fast paced, teamwork and fun. I learned more customer service skills and ways pizza is made, cut and boxed out for delivery. There is really no hard part of the job besides inspections and making sure everything is done the way its suppose to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a crew that all get along and work great together.

great work environment

Points négatifs

short breaks, lack of communication sometimes

Give it a shot

its a great opportunity if youre fresh out of college. use it as an opportunity to learn how to write and check invoices and inventory and how to manage a difficult situation under heavy pressure.
Culture d'entreprise

No Commitment to Customers and Working Atmosphere!!

I'll say the most enjoyable part of the job includes the customers who make it all happen, are always faithful to their meals. The hardest part of the job is having to cope with lack of communication within all the workers, lack of courtesy, and collaboration, there is no teamwork The work culture does not really live up to its wages' expectations, which are very low, because of the manner by which it is delivered. All that I learned is really what I already knew from previous 16 years of work experience at a similar job. I believe that been able to keep commitments and credible customer interaction begins with the integrity that employees maintained and share with one another, work standards, time management, your productivity, and quality of service What really matters? People make it happen!!!

Points positifs

Earned the cash, do not work for free!

Points négatifs

Reduced work hours and schedule changes unexpectedly!

Lots of physical work

Good as a beginner job, not many raises because it's honestly not a place you should look to work long whether you're a driver or csr. I worked there for 4 years; started at minimum wage and ended only making $2.50 more than what I started.

very active

My main job was to have customers food delivery to them in a fast time and when they got their order that it was everything they had order and that it was still hot.

Not the place for me

I love working but I'm not willing to spend my life there if I'm not being paid correctly. I do enjoy time with my family sometimes. I am glad I was able to learn quite a few skills to help me in the future and I am blessed to have made some great friendships in the process.

Points négatifs

dont expect to get off any earlier than 3-4 hours after your shift should be over.

It was a job

I will always look at my employment there as a stepping stone . Thanks to everyone that I met there. Made some lasting friendships
Culture d'entreprise

Good on working with your hours

I go to work start my cleaning and help around the store untill I get a delivery order that needs to be deliverd.

work with hours

no compensation

Driver

I really enjoyed this job I prefer to work in an environment were I'm alone most of the time.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale