Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Brandon, FL

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
9 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 606 avis
Culture d'entreprise
First of all, let me establish the fact that Domino's is franchise based, and every store and franchise is going to be run differently. This is just my own personal experience, at one store. I started out as a driver, and quite frankly, if you want to work at Domino's, be a driver. With tips, I made an average of 12-14 bucks an hour. You also get out of the store, and can have a bit of a breather from the insanity that can go on inside. Working nights will get you better tips, but personally I always preferred day shift and getting the prep work done (so I knew for a fact it would get done). I would not recommend working as an insider unless you have intentions of becoming a manager. You work really hard, with no breaks, for minimum wage. There are no raises unless you move up in position to an assistant manager. It's not worth the stress. Also there are no benefits (health care, paid time off for anything, etc) for anyone besides general managers as far as I'm aware. Personally, my general manager was a really nice guy, but he also stressed out a lot more than he needed to. This in turn tended to stress me out and others in the store. One of the reasons I left was because any time I was scheduled to work with him, I would get really anxious. I trained to become a manager for a time, and he and his supervisor expected me to learn everything, both paperwork and be able to make a perfect pizza in under a minute, in a month. Given that I was previously a driver and knew next to nothing about how to make food, it didn't work out. Something I'd recommend if - plus...
Culture d'entreprise
It was over all a fun place to work I would definitely recommend it as like a first job. Customers were nice, coworkers were nice and fun and good teammates. I did have some issues with coworkers but your gonna get that everywhere.
Points positifs
Fun, free food, fun coworkers
Management issues, short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's offered a great flexible schedule. While driving for Dominos, they also trained their employees how to build the menu products. Also, they encouraged the knowledge of food cost.costand mansg
Flexibility scheduling
Culture d'entreprise
Not that great of a place to work at, higher management really sucks. They need better communication skills and an actual brain. Decent place to start your first job.
Culture d'entreprise
This place is a joke the management team is a revolving door which causes the employees to also being a a revolving door constantly changing in and out of management and employees causes the store to be inadequate at best I would not continue working here because of the hostility in the workplace and I would recommend that people do not buy their pizza from this place after what I have seen
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I really enjoyed my time here. All my co-workers were very nice and helpful it was always fun to come into work. My supervisor made sure to ask about my school schedule to know when would be a good time to schedule me it worked out great.
Culture d'entreprise
It is a good job for some extra cash or if you are in school. They are very good at working with you so your schedule fits your needs. Overall I enjoy working for the company, but it does do wear and tear to your vehicle.
Culture d'entreprise
This was my first job and it was a great entry level job. There are slow days as well as busy and this job teaches you to work in a fast paced environment and get excellent skill set with customer service.
Culture d'entreprise
A chance at a raise every 6 months and a fun delicious surroundings Everything was nice and smooth. I loved it a lot. Awards for good performance. Thanksgiving off and Christmas!
Frequent raises