Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Chicago, IL

PertinenceNoteDate
80 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 586 avis

Bad hours, decent pay

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Super late nights and low labor goals that undercut staffing but decent pay/ bonuses and all the hours you want. No benefits and not a very high ceiling for advancement.

good for second job

Working with Dominos was a life lesson because there wasn't enough encouragement. NOT enough pay. There was no support but I tried my best to continue to succeed.

Discounts

Points négatifs

not enough pay, no good hours

Can do better

Sweatshop worker if you aren't in management. Even for management still sweatshop work with a little extra pay. Supervisors rarely care about any problems outisde their own. Compensation was decent for the stress, but was easy fixes as far as getting more application in, upper management refused to pay extra to expand to more people.

Points positifs

Fast paced, somewhat easy to get promoted.

Points négatifs

no breaks, no work life balance, rarely get help from supervisors, work with broken equipment/stores regularly, profit before people.

It’s not all that great

It’s an ok job but at the same time it’s more of a job like if the DM or GM like you you will get by just fine but all an all it’s decent pay, and depending on the manager your working with they will be very flexible with your schedule and time as long as you request two weeks ahead of time.

Nice pay

No breaks, no PTO, no Healthcare
Culture d'entreprise

I started working at dominos as a pet time job. At first everything was new except the cash register. I soon found my place and was on the way to becoming a manager.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

It’s A Fun Workplace It’s Hands On And A Lot Of Learning place

The employees at this company is what makes its stand out because they all work together as a really great team and It’s Really Not To Much Of Anything bad Just Have to work On The time

Fun, something new

It was something different than other jobs, pretty good job after all, there’s many things they show you such a good customer service and how to handle situations

Free food, good environment

No good pay

Consistent and simple

Depending on the location some managers are bad some managers are good, some make the job harder than it really has to be some make it simple and easy as it should be for an employee.

Very Fun Work Place.

The energy was always good and the workers actually worked . we all had a special task and finished it and worked as a team to get stuff done. and everyone enjoyed each others presence .

Productive & Social environment

Working at Dominos Pizza was very productive and social. You will surely need to communicate amongst your coworkers and managers a lot! Dominos Pizza is a work place that is comfortable and steady workplace majority of your time at work and the pace of the work varies throughout the day.
Culture d'entreprise

Only if you looking for a few extra dollars!

Dominos is not a place to settle. No benefits!, no PTO, no vacation. Only sick time and they hate when you have to use that. If your looking for extra money this is the place. Don't get comfortable!
Culture d'entreprise

It was ok for the time I was there.

I really enjoyed it while I was there. I would only reference this job to teenagers It didn’t fit me for the time I was there but I enjoyed working with great people
Culture d'entreprise

It was cool and fun environment

I really feel I had learned a lot working there and I feel like there were times we could have made things better but overall it was good and the mangers were pretty professional
Culture d'entreprise

Was good, turned not so Good.

Had a wonderful time starting off at this job but through competitive management - it became clear that they cared less about the worker and more about the money. I worked a year and like 4 months but got too stressed about the sales to enjoy my job. I felt like I couldn't advance because management picked favorites. To put it in perspective- I wasn't learning the cooking line till 9-10 months in. That's wild.

Working for Dough management franchise in Chicagoland

Upper management doesn't care about new hires, management gets over looked for promotion so they can hire friends in. No bonus for assistant, no paid vacation time no insurance zero paid time off. Training classes are a uneducational training manager can't get it together. Opening new stores not honest to new hires about how they can go so far in this company.

Points positifs

To carry you over until you find something better

Really Great Place to Work

Dominos is an unreal place to work, the workers do a great job at being diligent and assisting the customers and you get payed really well. The odd hours are the only thing in question for me.

owned my own stores

started as store manager training manager district manager corp operations manager asst to vice president then franchised my own stores owned my own stores for 10 years before selling them

great personal growth

fun environment

i liked working at dominos and the employees were great. the supervisors were very helpful and i did not feel intimidated to ask them questions when i first started working there

lots of free food

Interesting work experience

My favorite part about working at dominoes was learning to make pizzas very quickly and lunch rushes. I enjoyed interacting with unique people as I worked during the night most of the time and would encounter drunk people quite often
Culture d'entreprise

Dominos was a decent place to work. The people there were nice and business was productive. The only problem I had with Dominos was that I wanted more hours and wasn’t given any. Part- time wasn’t cutting it for me and I wanted to be full-time but the manager didn’t give me more hours so I had to leave.

Discounts

No breaks

Decent job

Its so hard to get a raise. So much work for little pay and most of the time goes unnoticed. 12.50 for managers when minium is 12. Doesn’t make sense.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale