Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Dallas, TX

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
71 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 579 avis
Culture d'entreprise
It was a simple job of answering phone calls and taking their orders. If a customer came to the store to pick up a package it is simple as many have already paid and all you need is for them to sign the receipt.
Tips
Min wage
Culture d'entreprise
You deliver pizzas, you help inside. It's not amazing, it's delivering pizzas. You rely on other people to make a living. The more runs, the more money.
Points positifs
Free pizza, flexible schedule sort of, easy job
Points négatifs
Pay, reliance on others kindness
Culture d'entreprise
Location subject to robberies often and company still did not issue security or patrol under knowing such information. The business is fast paced as economic but not breaks given formally had to vatch a break when it was slow running.
Free lunch
No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
As a manager I get a lot less than we should be getting. Dealing with customers, having to deal with teenagers and drivers who think they can run the building is quite irritating. On top of that nothing means more to these people than numbers, in terms of load times, sales, door times, and have overall little to no regard for the staff and their personal time. Often times would get in trouble if denied going in on my day off and would overall be mistreated. It's a fairly good entry position for teenagers but as part of the management teams not at all full. Not to mention you get no benefits, PTO, college/ tuition help, or money for medical purposes unless liable to the company. Also never once received a break while there.
good starting position
terrible pay
Culture d'entreprise
It was a fun place to work at, however sometimes you had to work longer shifts or at different locations at the franchise because some employees were unreliable.
50% discount
no breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
The only reason I stayed Is because my team they helped me but also your always on call if you're short staff. The franchise I worked for don't care at all they pay so little to do the most work.
Culture d'entreprise
this company does not pay you enough to destroy your car. your scheduled as much as the location your location needs. your pay is minimum wage plus tips and people dont tip enough
Culture d'entreprise
less than minimum wage job with terrible hours and management that only cares how many hours your available so they themselves can leave and never work
Culture d'entreprise
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Culture d'entreprise
● OverallOverall it's not a bad place for a beginner job, maybe for a teen that still lives with their parents. In order to really thrive in the business is by moving up.
Culture d'entreprise
It’s a good job and all but the pay is horrible for starters. You start at 7.25 and in order to get your first raise you have to get your food card. If you already have your food card then you start at 8.50.
Culture d'entreprise
During my experience working at dominoes I noticed everything is very fast paced and we also love to serve our customers with the best service and warm food!
Culture d'entreprise
I watched a lot of videos and learned real quick the presses of the job and management is really respectful and grate training presses grate discount on food for employees
Culture d'entreprise
I used to work as CSR and was moved to Shift Manager and if possible I'd love to work there again but in a much safe environment and I love their deserts.
Culture d'entreprise
Not enough hours not good sportsmanship not enough help not nice people not enough pay at all no recognition nothing good from it just bad attitude from all
Culture d'entreprise
It was a good job to have during high school, can be very busy. Made a lot of friends. Overall, would recommend to anyone looking for a part-time position during school.
Culture d'entreprise
It was amazing job fun people to work with and the pay was good they gave lots of hours to work and you get to eat free food all day and learn how to make pizzas
Culture d'entreprise
Summary basically covers it, coming in for work sucks when you have to close, customers can be an unreasonable pain, but as long as you know what you're doing and deal with the job you'll be fine
Culture d'entreprise
Things here are pretty fast paced and fun. Guess you shouldnt work here if you cant catch on easily! The three day training shifts are pretty good but they dont teach you about food, That responsibility is for the store to do. Some of which dont really do for you. But its still a pretty decent job for the most part. My manager is a bit mean but thats fine, Can't expect everyone to be nice
Culture d'entreprise
The time that I worked at Domino's involved coming into work for 5-6 days a week for about 6 hours a day. Every day was a toss-up of whether or not I would make enough money to cover my gas expenses as well as make at least minimum wage. Some days I'd walk away with $100+ in tips, but the majority had me walking away from a day with $30-$50. The store that I worked at had a little bit of trouble maintaining management for more than a year, but other than that, the general atmosphere and attitude of my coworkers was very nice and friendly. One of the biggest pros to working here was that often, I would get a free meal for the day that I worked.
Points positifs
Great atmosphere and coworkers. Free food most of the time.
Points négatifs
Loose management and too much of your paycheck is put to chance.
Culture d'entreprise
You get to meet lots of people during time and end up making long term friends and actually family. You get benefits and flexible schedules. You can progress and work yourself to earn more.