Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Daphne, AL

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
5 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 612 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Fast-paced and exciting environment providing excellent customer service. Providing flexible hours for delivery drivers and CSRs. Training program for assistant managers.
Culture d'entreprise
The people at the sompant constantly talk about customers and make fun of people that come in. They are not very patient and they did not train me very well whatsoever. I was constantly asking what to do because no one would tell me. I also felt very uncomfortable around all the men working. I was the only female at my job and considering what I have been through with men it was very very uncomfortable and unsettling for me. I do not recommend working at the daphne dominos.
Points positifs
Pizza discount
Points négatifs
No training. Very rude workers to customers.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at Dominos is pretty bad. You are either ridiculously slow or outrageously busy. You have managers in their 20s who are dramatic (nicknamed Darmanos for a reason) and have nothing better to do than to talk bad about eberyone behind their backs then cry when they are busted......
Points négatifs
no breaks, healthcare fo rfull time only, which you cant get unless youre management. No paid time off unless youre the store manager.
Culture d'entreprise
There are plenty of chances to advance. Fun and exciting place to work, Can stand to make a decent amount of money and the management is great as well.
Culture d'entreprise
I didn't stay too long to be able to know much more about the company since I had to move to Birmingham, AL for college. The managers and employees were really nice and friendly with each other.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.