Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Des Moines, IA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
19 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 197 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I would work for Dominos again only in Colorado. Never in the Des Moines, Iowa metro area ever again! The area manager is rather pompous and not female friendly.
Culture d'entreprise
Never in my life have I witnessed such ruthless behavior from managers and area managers. They would ruin every life that can. With little to no remorse.
Culture d'entreprise
Can be stressful, but fun more than not. Good people good food and good money. 18? Have a car? Have insurance? Make some cash deliver some pizza. Flexible schedule? Check - cash daily? Check
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my coworkers but other than that the job is a joke, I worked over 60+ hours a week as an assistant manager for on and off for 4 years. I mentioned several times how I wished to advance, instead they had me train people unfamiliar with the industry on General Manager and Senior Assistant positions to fill the role i had requested. Poor family/work life balance most people dedicating their time to their job end up single or divorced, watched it happen many times. And if someone calls in your stuck there all night.
Co- workers
Management, work environment, pay
Culture d'entreprise
I only work at Domino's for 5 hours. The work is fairly easy but it can get really stressful when it's understaffed. Store and assistant managers are good people. I really don't care for the area manager. She's rude and disrespectful. Overall the store environment is a good one. I made from anywhere from $40-70 in that 5 hours in tips.
1 free meal, store atmosphere, and management
Points négatifs
Being stuck with doing all the chores if you close
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I have been with this company for multiple years and seniority and team work doesn’t matter. There are no merit raises and each manager does things different. I have experienced several GMs because nobody works together Once a store begins to prosper they take the GM and put them in a bigger store and then it starts from the beginning again
Culture d'entreprise
Poor management that only works with you if it's convenient for them. They have no regards to your well being and family needs and will threaten your job if you have to leave for a family emergency. I do not recommend working for this company.
Culture d'entreprise
I love my boss drivers are unfair to each other safe mostly tips are mostly good. Unfortunately they continue to serve rude and abusive customers. You have to wait 10 -25mins for people to get there food which effects you time and money
Fun money
Rude customers
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos is a good company to work for, I have worked for them for many years and have always felt secure in my position, I have had the room to grow with in the company and have been offered to run my own store. I mostly work alone, handling all orders customers concerns , prep, dispatching drivers on the road., cleaning to scheduling and inventory. In my position I have learned excellent time management skills, how to properly and proudly run and efficient shift, and people skills.
Culture d'entreprise
oh wow its like working with middle school kids half of them are lazy. when they are off work or goes out with other co workers they came to the job drunk for free food. they are constantly on their cell phones or talking on their cell phones while working if they not doing that they are listening to music. when time take a delivery they are nowhere to be found or they will clock out on a order and the food is still sitting there while they are off talking...Bad place to work you have to be a favorite of the store manger to get a raise and do all what I just wrote above...
tips
employees
Culture d'entreprise
Deliver orders and collect money. Answer phones and prepare food to be delivered. A typical day might be come in, answer the phones for a bit, tend the ovens for a bit and then go out on some deliveries.
Points positifs
cash money each day you work.
Low pay and benefits.
Culture d'entreprise
I started as a delivery driver and work my way up to it assistant manager. Working for Domino's itself has been a great experience and I really enjoyed it! The management there was really bad though.
Enjoyed working with customers
Was not paid correct a9mount
Culture d'entreprise
It's a fast paced work setting. Theread is always a new thing to learn and always a new challenge you face. You make good friends working there the hours are very flexible.
Culture d'entreprise
Some days can never seem to go by fast enough! But with an awesome team, you can achieve anything! My manager has been thee most helpful in the last few months of me going full time and there's not a thing I would change!
Culture d'entreprise
I worked extended hours, I was not let off anywhere near my scheduled times ever, which meant I was working up to 5 extra hours. I was under 18 at the time, yet I was still scheduled to work till 3-4 in the morning on the weekend and when I had breaks from school, which I found out after was technically illegal to have a minor working those hours. The manager was the worst I have ever had! My biggest reason to say this is because the manager scheduled me to work alone, late night with someone who eventually harmed me multiple times on the job, but when informed, the manager did not do anything about the situation! Even knowing I was threatened, they did nothing. I left because I couldn't be managed by someone who cared so little for my safety as an employee, nor with co-workers who wished to bring me harm.
Environment
Manager, pay, hours
Culture d'entreprise
I learned tremendous amounts about of customer service and how to effectively handle customer concerns and issues. I also learned how to run shifts and how to quickly and sanitarily produce food items, prepare deposits, and handle store cash.
Great atmoshpere
No health care
Culture d'entreprise
My experience working for Domino's was a negative one. I do not plan on ever going back to work for Domino's or to use their services. The work environment was very dramatic, to put it lightly. The manager practiced favoritism toward certain employees and never reprimanded them for their negative actions, while other employees were either fired or punished in unfair ways.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working at domino's pizza, but the job was very demanding with very little pay for the job needs. As a manager during the day you work by yourself and could work up to 11 hours with no real break. Hard work and not so much rewarding. People come and do quickly just as people come and stay.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical everyday thing.Company is awesome with customer service and sales.