Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Elk Grove, CA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
5 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 197 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Worked in the city as a driver, so naturally it was fast paced and always interesting. I worked with my friends, and I always had a lot of fun. Paid well as for tips, flexible scheduling and friendly atmosphere. Trained well, and very team oriented. Quick rise to seniority, once you knew how to do everything, you were basically allowed to do everything. Good possibility for growth.
Points positifs
Fun, Food discounts, upbeat atmosphere, family feel, tipped well, flexible with schedule
Points négatifs
Not much for benefits, management underqualified, does not transfer stores if you move
Culture d'entreprise
Depends which location you work honestly just my store was horrible people leave and come and go often it gets stressful because you end up fixing someone else’s mistakes. Management does not respect school schedules and my sick pay was put in “late” after a disagreement with supervisors.
Work for little pay
Culture d'entreprise
Good tips, excellent fun. Plenty of shift hours. They don’t really give you time off, even if you request well over 3 weeks in advance. Must work every weekend
Culture d'entreprise
Very friendly staff, everyone works well together. Management is very lenient on hours. I feel like I’m welcomed to work there and enjoy my time and hours
Culture d'entreprise
Working at Domino's wasn't hard, the job was so fast paced, and non-stop that you didn't have time for a break, other than orders not coming in. One second your making pizzas, then, your taking walk-in orders, and then your answering questions on the phone. If you are scheduled for 3 hours, and its slow, they will make you clock out early by sometimes as much as 30 minutes. They also want you working for them for atleast 6 months continuously so not the best summer job. The only easy part was orientation. If you work here, just work and leave when you want to, because management wants workers and thats it.
Points positifs
Learn on the fly, and coworkers were helpful and fun
Points négatifs
Cut your hours, and only hire those for 6 months minimum.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.