Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Florissant, MO

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
10 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 197 avis
Culture d'entreprise
It was a fun environment when I was younger, but definitely not a career. No benefits, but you do gwt free pizza and get to meet a bunch of new people.
Culture d'entreprise
The experience was very pleasant for me, the co-workers there were incredible to be around. Plenty of work to do, delivering products to customers houses.
Free linches
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
They didn’t give me the hours I wanted, they didn’t treat me like a team member. I didn’t have a fun time there as well as the management there was just all the general managers personal friends, that’s why moat of them got their jobs
Culture d'entreprise
It was an ok place to work we play music talk everyone got along not really drama and plus tips are always good i did how ever wish they paid the drivers more because some days the drivers did not get much but overall it was pretty decent.
Culture d'entreprise
Its a fun place to work, but can be extreamly fast paced and hectic during rush hours. Very friendly co-workers, great for people who need some extra cash
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Its a great job for starters and their is alot of room for job advancement. Once you come in they teach you everything that a worker needs to know. Management has training videos set up to answer any remaining questions that you would have.
Culture d'entreprise
the one thing that can make any job bearable is the great employee that you work with day by day. having fun joking, talking, its what could get most people through their day easily.
postive work enviornment
Points négatifs
no breaks, high working standard.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work would begin with obtaining the workload assignment from the management staff. I provide excellent customer service delivering pizzas to customers’ doors; while maintaining safety on the road. During down time, I assist with taking customers’ orders (via phone or walk-in), preparing and packaging pizzas (food prep), and maintaining the cleanliness of the facility. I have learned an appreciation for customer service; developed good work ethic. The management staff is fair and treats everyone with respect. I get along well with co-workers and assist others whenever possible. Paying attention to detail has enabled me to successfully complete my assignment in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to provide excellent, quality customer service and knowing that my customers are satisfied.
Culture d'entreprise
I was the Asst. Manager.I can not post what went on behind the scenes at where i worked.But i will say this...Never again will I allow MY Reputation as an Honest Person be put jeopardy!
every thing
Culture d'entreprise
a typical day at work, i would come in, clock in. go around the store and make sure there were labels on everything. time the safe to open the register, and stock the line to get ready for the first orders of the day. i learned that it can be very hectic learning how to run a store as a manager. all of my co-workers were more experienced than me so i felt that they would not like that i would soon be over them. i gained confidence and it became really fun, although i took the job seriously. the hardest part was learning the inventory, but i soon caught on and it became easier. i loved the fact that i was making customers happy with the yummy food and great customer service. also helping the store reach their goals was a plus.
Points positifs
great co-workers, fun, open workplace
Points négatifs
got really busy, although i do very well under pressure