Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Fort Collins, CO

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
15 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 197 avis
Culture d'entreprise
It was easy to work yourself up. Not a lot of satisfaction you can get from working at a pizza place but if you forget about that, the people you work with can be pretty fun and it's a good way to get some cash flow.
Discounted food, easy work
Pay
Culture d'entreprise
Of all the places you can work as a delivery driver, Domino's is probably one of the better ones. As with most jobs of this type, it had good scheduling flexibility. Management left something to be desired, though - no feedback to employees (good or bad), and a work culture was fostered which promoted unprofessional behavior.
Points positifs
flexible schedule, driving is fun
Points négatifs
if you work hard you'll be taken advantage of
Culture d'entreprise
I work as a delivery driver. The job is fairly easy. After you finish training, it's basically sitting in your car, listening to your favorite music, and then just smiling to deliver the pizza at the customer's house. When at the store, I just do dishes and fold boxes. I love this job.
Culture d'entreprise
Not every franchise is going to be as amazing as Team Say Yes. With that being said the franchise that I was employed with gave you exactly what you put back in to the job. If you had a desire to work hard and grow with the company they would elevate you in your career. Support, training, financial compensation, it was all there. The only downfall was the hours of operation but that's just the food industry for you.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is a quality working experience for entry-level employees looking to make above minimum wage. .
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is overall not a good company. The money and flexibility is okay but the management is incompetent and panders to favoritism. There is almost no upward mobility within this company. Don't work here, it's too rough on your car.
Culture d'entreprise
Constantly understaffed and overworked as an insider, very few breaks for non smokers and constant pressure to be better with very few opportunities to advance or negotiate pay rates.
Culture d'entreprise
It was supposed to be a temporary thing that I ended up making last for over a year. It worked well for a time, but it wore my car down quickly. Eventually, it just wasn't profitable to work there anymore with the car repairs.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked here throughout all of my time in university. They worked with my school schedule and were receptive when I needed time off. It was a great job for the season I was in.
Culture d'entreprise
Was able to work with out interfering with school work. Made enough to cover the bills while only working three to four days a week at less than six hours a day
Culture d'entreprise
Friendly environment, most often the managers were all very friendly and easy to get along with as well. I worked as an Insider, a Shift Manager, and again as a Driver. I enjoyed every position
Free food
weekends and nights
Culture d'entreprise
This is a fast pace work atmosphere. A good entry level job. Able to move up with in the company and you are paid to learn how to manage people. The workplace culture is exciting and fun co workers.
Culture d'entreprise
It was very fast paced which is fine but the managers are not very understanding about you being new and inexperienced. Managers were unprofessional most of the time and very rude most of the time. Most of the employees there were nice but a lot of immaturity there.
Free food
No breaks, fast paced
Culture d'entreprise
I was a delivery driver for dominos. In addition to delivering food to customers, I also answered phones and assisted customers within the restaurant. I helped to clean, stock, and organize merchandise, and assisted in the making of food. I learned more about handling difficult and stressful encounters with customers. I also learned about food handling practices, and effective delivery methods. Management at his position was beyond normal expectations. Management was respectful, understanding, down to earth and trustworthy, and easy to talk to. My co-workers were easy to get along with, and, for the most part, did equal amounts of work. The only complaints I have about this position was the unreliable source of income, relying mostly on tips, having only part-time potential, and not having benefits.
Points positifs
Great management and co-workers, fun environment, work/home life separation
Points négatifs
Unreliable income, part-time hours, lack of insurance/retirement benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Was a very fun working environment with opportunities to move up and learn more about the company. it was a very honest company.
Points positifs
A great working Envirnoment, learned a handful of skills
Points négatifs
some employees did not fit appropreiately