Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Gainesville, FL

PertinenceNoteDate
38 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 612 avis

Flexible In-Schedule and Good First Job

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I was hired as a customer service representative at a store near a college campus. Busiest times, like most food stores, are during night-time and especially during the weekends or sport game nights. The work was very manageable during the busiest hours as long as you communicate with your team and kept the energy. If you run your shift to the end of "rush hours", expect the time to vary, as this means the time the manager releases you. I also learned new things like tossing and working the pizza dough in case I want to make pizza again.

Free Meals Occasionally; Discounted Purchases

Varying Out-Time Shift

I hated working here.

I worked for Domino’s Gainesville Region for a year as a delivery driver. When I say management was terrible, that’s the bare minimum. For example: we asked many times for upper management to fix things throughout the store for the whole year that I worked there. Never once did they fix anything. 4 general management replacements. Not one, not two, FOUR in a YEAR. If that doesn’t deter you from working here, there’s also many empty promises that the company offers. They offer growth throughout the company, but they all play favorites and only the favorites can grow throughout the company. You can’t even simply ask to move to other stores because the upper management will quickly say no. When I was out with a well-known sickness at the time, I was promised pay. I was out for 2 1/2 weeks and only got paid for 3 days worth of pay. 3 out of about 16 days! They also don’t compensate their drivers if they make less than minimum wage an hour. There were times when I would only make less than $30 in one night, but only get paid 5 something an hour on the road. Do us all a favor, and never consider working here until the upper management has changed. We also had many many cracked or broken containers that the food came inside. It was fun getting cuts from those dishes after washing it in a VERY SMALL SINK with NO WATER PRESSURE. One upside I did have at these stores is I made good friends out of them, all with shared hatred of this terrible, atrocious, and garbage company.

Points positifs

Lol what pros can I make? Good friends I guess?

Points négatifs

Everything about this company is dog junk, Upper management is bad, work environment is terrible, Small sink, cracked and sharp dishes
Culture d'entreprise

Not terrible but could be better

It's not terrible. My only real complaint is district management. They don't listen to employee concerns. It does put a lot of wear on your car. There are hours available and okay money to be made if you work hard. It's pretty easy to get noticed for promotion because of how high the turnover rate it

Tips and schedule flexibility
Culture d'entreprise

This job literally works you until your feet feel like there gonna fall off.

I got paid 8.50 and worked 11am to 11pm shifts everyday, if you work the 4pm shifts you don’t get your hours, the most I’ve ever seen on my check is 620 ! I’ll definitely never work here again! They don’t have normal hours they give you a time to come in and you don’t leave until they say. They don’t care if you have kids or have to pay rent you most likely aren’t gonna get all your hours and they don’t give out raises!
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and nice environment for employees

Every day was the same, very productive, and sometimes fun. There will always be that one order that gives you a chance to show the customers you have skills and that Dominos was their best choice for pizza!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Pay is bad

I've been working there for a year and being paid $8.56 being inside and $5.54 while on the road. I am barely able to make rent and car insurance because of the GM. The GM takes hours away for petty stuff like on/off rack and have told me personally that he does not expect the drivers to speed but then told me that he wants the drivers to speed but not get caught.

Fun place

My first "real" job. Worked with some of the most down to earth people and made the job so much more fun. the work was simple and easy to keep up with even when busy.

Bad area leaders

The female owner is amazing. However, the District Manager and Director of Operation needs to get a lot of work done. I had to quit because the bonus plan is setup to fail. I was working 70+ hours for months and i do not get paid after 50 hours because i was salary. I wasn't compensated or anything. "just party of the job" was what i was told. It wasn't until i put my notice in that they started to help hire and what not. The hiring process also starts with them. It is a very simple job and I did love the atmosphere in my store but i know i am worth more than how they treated me.

Don't do it

Horrid. You're a cog they don't care about you. Customers will yell at you and you'll get yelled at for it. They care more about getting sales than their employees.

Culture d'entreprise

I rated them all equal the same amount because it was great working there

Domino's pizza was an good store to work at there were a lot great people i met there they treat you like family we had are fun times when it wasn't busy

Not Worth It

This job pays you, as a driver, minimum wage and server pay which, isn't even enough. Not to mention, if you call out, you have to find someone to cover your shift. The managers yell at you and get aggravated as well as be incredibly rude to the customers and think that it's funny. I have never heard so much gossip about other employees before in my life. The managers believe stuff like this is funny. The job is not worth the wear and tear on your car or worth being yelled at for doing one thing wrong at the wrong time. Definitely a pass.

Amazing

Wonderful job and work environment everyone was nice and friendly and it’s an amazing work space and atmosphere. One of the few jobs I enjoyed coming to work everyday
Culture d'entreprise

Loved working with the people, great company

I loved working for Domino’s in Gainesville, Florida. The people are great, the franchise cares about you, I learned a lot in my time with them. Hated to leave.

Fun Workplace

Good food and great people. This is the best environment I want to be in. A fast pace less stressful environment. Good pay and job security. I currently am always looking for another job, and I would recommend this job to others. I have had many great days at Domino's.

Good pay

Culture d'entreprise

Bad

Very unprofessional, I got fired because of the manager whom had been out for me, I am a full time student and they could not have 100% of my time, so as soon as they got the chance they put me out. Thanks Dominos :)
Culture d'entreprise

Stressful, physically demanding job with bad customer base

I learned a lot working here, including customer service, working a phone, and managing a till, but I'm done. The hours are inconsistent, with them changing every week based on sales, how many people they have working, and the worst part - they will keep you working until they can afford to let you go home regardless of what the schedule says. They will also give you a task to do before going home, which will most likely keep you much longer. I usually go home anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour and a half after I was scheduled to leave. If it's slow and there's 3 or more drivers in the store they will make you go home early. There's no way to really predict it, and it's frustrating. They can schedule you for anything from a 3-hour shift to a 10-11 hour one, and you can most likely mentally tack on an hour or two to assume when you'll likely leave. They close at ungodly hours, ranging from midnight at one store to 2 or 3 a.m. at another one. The pay is inconsistent and hard to track; you're paid minimum wage when you're working inside the store, but once you clock out on deliveries you're paid servers wage, which for the uninformed is less than minimum wage and the corporate expects tips to make up for whatever you don't get. The customers in the store I work at generally live in untrustworthy, impoverished neighborhoods, so they tend to be rude, selfish, and cheap, so you can't rely on them to tip you. You're in the very least paid for mileage, and you're handed your tips in cash at the end of your shift, but you aren't guaranteed to make much. Being a driver doesn't -

Fun

It wasn't too bad of a job. This job has it's ups and downs but mostly downs. Depending on the location you can either be always busy or dead slow. One day you can make a lot money and the next nothing.

Good place to work.

I enjoyed working at the call center, but it is closing soon. I liked interacting with the customers, and I learned valuable computet skills. I enjoyed tbe atmosphere.

Points positifs

Food coupons for incentive.

Culture d'entreprise

Nice second job for extra cash

The management is friendly, honestly the employees could hustle a lot more! My real beef would be that they only reimburse you at $0.28 per mile, which is hardly enough to pay for wear and tear on the car as well as gas mileage. I even switched stores so that I would not have as long deliveries. It is nice to get cash every night.

Points positifs

Nice to get cash every night, management is nice

Points négatifs

Salary is Absolute minimum wage, no raises, when you clock out for a delivery you get paid $3 less/hour, so if you get stiffed on a tip you have lost $3, Also $0.28 per mile is nowhere near adequate vehicle compensation for mileage

Safe Delivery

As a delivery driver, I emphasized safe driving. The task of delivering fresh pizza often came at a challenge with traffic and bad directions. In order to combat these obstacles it was important to focus my attention on being a safe driver.

Would not recommend it

The hours are not conducive to a set schedule and the pay is minimum wage. The work environment is hot and stressful and the pay does not compensate adequately for the stress that is put on your body.

Poor pay
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale