Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Gainesville, FL

PertinenceNoteDate
38 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 840 avis

Flexible In-Schedule and Good First Job

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I was hired as a customer service representative at a store near a college campus. Busiest times, like most food stores, are during night-time and especially during the weekends or sport game nights. The work was very manageable during the busiest hours as long as you communicate with your team and kept the energy. If you run your shift to the end of "rush hours", expect the time to vary, as this means the time the manager releases you. I also learned new things like tossing and working the pizza dough in case I want to make pizza again.

Free Meals Occasionally; Discounted Purchases

Varying Out-Time Shift

Fast

Dominos is a fast pace you have to quick on your feet.Mangement was some what ok .Hard part of this job is being pregeant with no breaks or being able to take a break so you can eat lunch

Woiuld recommend.

Would recommend to a friend or family. Option for advancement is there if desirable. Not a job for everyone. Very fast paced and sometimes stressful environment

ok

phones rang i answered them. as orders came in i made them in a timely manor. ensured product quality. ensured food safety. made sure store had enough product

flexible schedule

late hours
Culture d'entreprise

Stressful place with high turnover rate

Overall, it was a stressful place with a high turnover rate meaning people kept getting hired and then quitting after a few weeks or even the first day. The management was never up front about how long shifts were. The management also had a bad habit of taking any anger or frustration out on the other employees knowing, they won't get called out on their nonsense. The most enjoyable part were the other delivery drivers. We'd try to have fun even if the management wouldn't always let us.

The other drivers

Points négatifs

Management could be real jerks most of the time
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Fast paced and fun

I found working as a delivery driver at Domino's to be a lot of fun. My coworkers were great people to work with and we had fun chatting or seeing who could fold the most pizza boxes in between our deliveries. My manager was wonderful to work for. Some days could be crazy busy with scarcely a moment to pause and other days were more about cleaning the store till it shone than delivering pizza. I wasn't sure I'd like the job at first but by the time I left, I was rather sad to go.
Culture d'entreprise

good for a starter job and extra money

The people I worked with are nice and good to be around. This job helped me when I quit my last job and needed extra cash. Typical work day is; show up to work, get your stuff ready for your shift, then clock in and start working. Dominos does not really have a typical day, because each day is different. You will take orders, handle the ovens, and deliver orders to the customers. Continue to be happy and smile.

inbound call center

Answer phones, take orders for the appropriate store and send them out take payments over the phone. I learned to be extremely patient with Customers, sometimes the do not realize our sound system or maybe a store being down with the system, Always tried to find the way to help then as much as I could.

good place

great work place and tips for drivers. workers at nice manager is understandable with schedule if you have classes. the process to get hired is long but it depends on how available you are to get the assessments done.
Culture d'entreprise

A good part time job with a good pay.

As a dominos delivery driver the pay compensates for the gas. They pay very well and are respectful towards their workers. They work around your schedule and help you balance work and other activities.

Great opportunity

Domino's was a great place to expand my job experience. I enjoyed helping customers and met a lot of wonderful people. Management was very encouraging and offered a flexible schedule. Employees worked together as a team to meet daily goals and provide excellent customer service. It was at times a challenging place to work due to time constraints, but we provided service that met customer expectations overall.

Points positifs

Good tips, we could eat our mistakes!

Points négatifs

Long hours with short or no breaks

Fun place

I loved my teammates. The company is amazing for student! You can work a very flexible schedule to work around your classes. The management teams are usually very helpful!

did like it

working at dominos was stressful. the hours were long and you never know what time you would go home. for example, you can go to work at 3;00 pm and not get off until 2;00-3;00 in the morning

tips

Great working enviorment

i loved Dominos it was my first job out of High school taught me how to manage money and i met lots of very cool people that i still talk to even after leaving. Most enjoyable part about the job was being able to drive around town and not be stuck inside all day.

Coworkers, Driving

Wear and tear on Vehicle

It was alright

I had an alright time working there. Managers were not qualified for the job and did not know how to run store well. Good location and loyal customers.

Second job

Just started. Positive environment, nice people, more to learn each and every day. Its only good for a second job if you deliver bc theres not much money coming in.
Culture d'entreprise

Nice job for a college student or extra pay

Very good company to work for. Good people, excelent work environment, easy going job.

comfortable work, no stress

Points négatifs

low pay and exsesive wear on vehicle

Domino's GM

60 hours a week and the pay was slim, I would sometime work double just to reduce labor cost (18 hours). Overall, it was a good experience for me though, I understood what it took to run a business and as my first job that did the trick,

free pizza

overworked and underpayed
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale