Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Houston, TX

PertinenceNoteDate
202 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 821 avis

a good first job

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I worked there for 6 months, no raises at all though. Gets a little hectic but once you get the hang of it, its pretty smooth, regulars are always nice and sometimes you’ll get rude ones complaining. Management sucked though no help what so ever.

free canceled food

no breaks
Culture d'entreprise

It’s a fun place to work.

I’m a delivery driver, so making tips and hourly isn’t too bad. If you have a lot of expenses idk if I’d recommend it for but if you’re on your own, it’sa good fun job with flexible hours and understanding management.

2 sources of income

Points négatifs

Sometimes the weather is a bit much

work

it’s a very stressful job especially when youre working with someone who doesn’t help we didn’t get payed enough for the things they made csrs do like sometimes we had to manage being in all stations by ourselves and did manger things

co workers are friendly

Points négatifs

but also not very helpful
Culture d'entreprise

Hectic job with decent pay

I spent just shy of 5 years at my dominos location(franchised store) mostly as a delivery driver and occasionally as a shift leader for about 2 years.The pay is nothing like they promise drivers on sites such as indeed, because you simply cant promise a specific amount of tips made and believe me they fluctuate. Not just from week to week but also from location to location. Id say the average driver at my store made $10-$12 an hour not the $12-$15 they like to say you can make.The ability to climb the ranks in my store was definitely there provided you showed initiative for it and made a good fit for it. However shift leaders make marginally less than drivers, after tips of course, and even assistant managers make more or less the same amount as drivers.At the end of the day its a great starting job but unless you plan on sticking it out and climbing the ranks that's all it'll ever be

Managment, flexible hours

benefits, pay

Good first job

Good, just not, great. Favoritism is a thing you have to deal with. Can get hours removed if you are not the favorite employee. Not good pay unless you basically live at work

Flexible

No breaks, bad pay
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

As a domino’s driver I enjoy working with others and giving fantastic customer service .. my manager is very helpful with everything and I really enjoy working with my team.

Points positifs

Great people to be around

Pay fluctuates

exhausting

Delivery is exhausting and management is questionable. I have yet to see any instance of inside promotion while working here, employee conflicts often go unpunished, and drivers aren't cared for like they should be. I was top driver at our store but it did nothing for me. Our expeditor clocks orders out when you aren't ready, so you never know if you'll actually get your bonus or not, despite the work you put in.

learn your town, tips

unpredictable pay, overworking

Flexible and Productive

Dominos uses a service called branch to help everyone have a flexible schedule that works for them. You and your team will swiftly serve your stores delivery area fresh hand made pizza. Yum!

Points positifs

Amazing Career potential, 50% off all menu items, Achievers, Great People!

There are none
Culture d'entreprise

Good place to work part time

I worked here after graduating high school and enjoyed the schedule fast paced work so if you enjoy that you will enjoy this job as well. Another option to have as a part time job as well.

Management works with you

This is a fun place to work however the pay is not good as a driver many days there are no tips and lots of mileage on your vehicle the company splits your pay rate depending on if your inside or outside of the store which is horrible if customers are not tipping. You have to work a second job to make it work

Flexibility

No breaks low pay

Cool place to work.

As a customer service representative the shifts usually start at about noon. Morning shifts is usually management and delivery drivers. Work expectations are clear. Management fully equips you with the skills required to succeed. Its a chill workplace on slow days. Mostly tend to store cleanliness and stocking. Busy days are just as enjoyable. Shifts go by fast. Hardest part of the job are the customers which is to be expected in customer service. Most enjoyable part of the job was that it hardly felt like a job. Coworkers were fun, and were of a younger demographic. Cool place to work as a teen, or student.

Work Environment, Cool Managers, Fun Coworkers, Fast-Paced

Occasional Rude Customer
Culture d'entreprise

Very flexible job with potential to make decent extra money

Job is very easy. You meet a lot of different people. Some customers friendly and tip well, others are rude and don’t tip at all. I wouldn’t make delivery driving at dominos a career, definitely just something to make extra money or if you’re in college.
Culture d'entreprise

Really fast paced, you do learn a lot tho

Been there for 2 months, I work around 50ish hours per week as a “customer rep”. I be doing everything for $8 an hour. From working the oven, to prepping food and other things, at times I can be difficult during rush hour but at the end of the day, time flies by fast

a lot of hours

Points négatifs

no breaks, weekends are a must

Fun, good money

I had a wonderful time working at dominos, your coworkers become family. If you're a driver in a nice location you'll make great money. It sucks working long hours on holidays and it's a lot of wear on your car.

Fun place

Fun place to work , you stay busy delivering pizza to customers , you get lost at some apt complex but so far your day will go by fast. Night shift cleans and morning shift Preps

Driving around city

Points négatifs

Getting lost at apt complexes

customer service representatives

Work-life balanceit's easy to balance , i'm currently looking for an new job due to my hour got shortenPay & benefits👎🏽Overallit's okay for a first time job . don't recommend staying there your whole life . the pay is not all that . i been working there over an year and still haven't received an raise

Flexible place

Dominos was very flexible for high school students looking for a job, they work around your schedule and although it's minimum wage. it is still a very honest place.

good first job

i was a csr for 2 years. pay was fair and there was always hours if i needed it. not much advancement in company because there are only so many mangers needed per store but a decent fun first job.

Points positifs

secure hours, free food, fun coworkers

no breaks, quick turnover

Amazing workplace!

Extremely organized and well put together both staff and management. A typically work day would consist of greeting everyone, reviewing orders, and dispatching delivery drivers. I learned so many things on the business side of Dominos. The work place culture was positive and very diverse. The staff alone was very enjoyable and reliable for any time of need.

Everyone has fun

Dominos want nothing more or nothing less. But they do want to give it you're all. It's a good place to socialize and have fun at work. Every workplace has its ups and downs, but here. There will always be someone to lend you a hand.

Poor

Upper mgr.is out of touch with front line employees. Poor pay Benefits is bare minimum. No Education reimbursed program No futures too much pressure from upper mgr
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale