Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Huntsville, AL

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
36 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 872 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Dominos was a great learning experience

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
While working at dominos as my first job it taught me a lot and gave me a great learning experience that has helped me to this day which I appreciate.

Depends on the franchise

Worked here for almost 10 years. Could be a ok place to work. Just mostly depends on the people who own the store. Met a lot of great people there. Nobody is paid well though. Just part of the restaurant business. Very hard to get fired from what I've seen though. Most terminations happen because of drugs or people trying to fight others.

Lots of opportunities

I loved my coworkers. We all got along great. It was a little crazy during weekends, but we all knew it was just stress keeping us down. They have a great management program. No matter what position you start as they will help you move up if you want. They offer benefits for full time managers and the pay was pretty good. They are super flexible on schedules and it's a great part time job. Even if you just want some extra cash I would suggest being a weekend driver. It's a great way to earn some extra spending money.

Discounted food, flexible schedule

Points négatifs

Short breaks, stressful during weekends
Culture d'entreprise

Good

They're ok good pizza, better than degernio or pizza hut. They offer delivery and they have wings, don't you like chicken wings. I know I do ok, and they have drinks

Drinks are cold

Points négatifs

Pizza gets cold after an hour

Don't work here.

I appreciate the job, and people there, but the company as a corporate, they just don't care. No chances for raises, only to go to a management position, which is scarce in chances. My president of my location's portion of stores is *very* rude and demanding(has thrown a curse word or 2 out there about employees whilst other employees were around), and I see that from 2 different supervisors out of the 3 I've come in contact with. The people at the stores themselves, are wonderful coworkers--many enjoyable times. Easily work with schedule+ The work is extremely tedious. The rushes are stupid, people order stupidly, having to remake things a good bit. It's hot being next to the oven. I suggest going to somewhere else other than a pizza chain restaurant to work inside.

Points positifs

good coworkers, scheduling+, fun conversation

Points négatifs

tedious order making, Hot and sweaty for low pay, no pay increases, superiors slightly demanding/rude frequently, dealing with unruly customers.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Good store

Best store probably in Huntsville. Clean store, great staff, and hard workers is what makes this one of the best jobs I’ve had. Really flexible positions and time.
Culture d'entreprise

Fast paced, never truly dull, and awesome people

It's a great first job, and pays well for one. The people are kind and some are just downright characters that'll make you laugh and brighten any day. Admittedly some are more difficult to understand, but all strive to be liked and keep up a happy workplace. The management is incredibly friendly and willing to work with people on times and complications. The hardest part of the job is probably the first day, and maybe answering the phones and figuring out the order entry system.

Not too bad

This was a fun place to work at and they really cared about me and making sure I was able to schedule around school. The management cared about everyone as long as you put in the effort to learn and be ready to work.

Highschool job

Worked there in highschool, gm was great but there’s no room for advancement here, no raises, nothing. Waste of time in my opinion I guess?? Very nice guests, easy job
Culture d'entreprise

Good place to work for low skill

Wasn't my first job but I learned a lot about how to deal with a fast paced work environment. Taught me a bit about customer service and how to effectively communicate in short spans of time.

i don’t know

I really don’t like it. it’s kind of Unorganized and unprofessional. I need a new job cause they show favorites. Every week somebody quits. I really don’t know what else to say.
Culture d'entreprise

Lots of work with no times off

Be ready to work almost every day with no time off. The management program is extensive and throughout, but once you're done the staff could care less. Instant results or write ups.

fun

most days were busy but it was fun having a rush and needing to be fast, so no ones food got cold. but being able to clean late and stay later while playing music in the store was amazing. I think the hardest part of the job was making pizzas and needing to be fast but everything else was easy. needing to go to events and work was a huge experience

discounts

no breaks

Good part time job

Good part time job. Lot of politics when you start moving up the chain. Drivers make more money than expected with tips and are paid minimum wage outside that so that is a great weekend position,

Rolling Dough is Fun

Domino's is a very fun job to start working for a first job in my honest opinion. It taught me how to do tasks fast and efficiently without making a mistake.

Excellent job

Fast paced fun job delivering pizzas. Wear and tear on personal vehicle so it helps and saves money if your knowledgeable about doing minor car repairs yourself.

Fun

Typical Food Chain

Domino's wasn't a bad job, just a really busy one. They like to have fun, but get the job done at the same time. The environment was always happy, but you were physically working at a very fast pace the entire time you were in the building!
Culture d'entreprise

Work place with little opportunity to advance

Dominos is a fast food workplace that does not give their employees raises and that has zero benefits or vacation until you have been there 5 yrs or more. A typical day at work consists of cleaning and preparing food as well as interacting with customers and other duties. I learned that I need to apply to more jobs. The management at Dominos is shoddy in my opinion, very disorganized and spastic. The management has problems controlling their rage at my store. The culture of Dominos is actually rather rich and many friends are made while working there due to team work. The hardest part of the job is the Friday night rush. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to eat a bunch of tasty pizza products at a discount.

pizza

no breaks, no raises
Culture d'entreprise

Posotive and enjoyable work enviroment

Working at Dominoes was my first job and most memorable due to the strong team oriented work place. The employees were treated fairly and I was able to gain my first customer service experience there. Since working here, I have grown many ways with my customer service skills.

Great team work enviroment

No benefits

Fun Workplace Great Crew

Working at dominos is a fun job to have. The people are great and sometimes easy to work with. Its a challenging but rewarding place of business. Management is great and generally easy-going.

50% off pizzas 30% off sides

Points négatifs

short breaks and low pay

Could be better

They treat all of their employees like children (most of them are right out of highschool) even though a few of us are years older than the managers and have more life and work experience than they do. Not to mention, there is no respect given to staff therefor there isnt much respect given to management.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale