Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Jackson, MI

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
4 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 262 avis
Culture d'entreprise
typical day would start with the manager tyler comming in drunk and cussing out employees and would end with whoever was the new guy being stuck on dishes for 2 hours also if you didnt come in on your day off you were fired
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible absolutely horrible I couldn’t stand working there. Flexible hour and free pizza was only good part about working for dominoes pizza. Would I ever work there again ? No unless I was completely desperate. Just being honest.
Culture d'entreprise
The store is not ran properly, Delivery driver doing stuff that they are not suppose to be doing. Workers back mouthing management. Domino's doesn't care for their employees mental and physical health.
50% discounts
Points négatifs
Short breaks, poor management, constant degrading and name calling.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Dominos the hours are always available because no one ever stays long. The training is non existent. They are always short staffed. It's sink or swim every man for him ir herself and although I at first enjoyed the challenge; I grew frustrated at the way new employees were treated. Also when a co worker tested positive for Covid 19 the restaurant never closed or took any measures to protect other employees. Upper management even belittled the employee because he took time off and quarantined himself.I am just not going to continue in such a hostile environment.
Hours and more hours
Points négatifs
Understaffed, no training, hostile work environment
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.