Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Knoxville, TN

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
28 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 199 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Overall its not a bad company, but like most companies, the owners and high ups have no idea what goes on in store. You are required to run all positions alone, with little to no help. Staffung issues like anywhere, but Dominos doesnt want to pay management. They will easily pay drivers 8-10/hour + tips and managers 10-13/hour to do 3x's the work with a heck of alot more stress.
Upper management is hands off
Upper management is hands off
Culture d'entreprise
Can't complain about my time at Domino's. I've been fortunate to work with a lot of guys the same age as me, and we get along very well. Even spend time together outside of work.
Points positifs
Free food and drink on shift.
Culture d'entreprise
If you want to work 60+ hours in one week then work there. Otherwise don’t. Terrible upper management. No one helps or listens customers always complain. Just bad experience.
Culture d'entreprise
There is zero training for staff or managers. You are required to work long days, you don't get breaks, and more time than none you are by yourself with orders pouring in. Upper management doesn't care if you are covered in orders and have no help. NO ONE WILL HELP YOU. PERIOD!! Working for dominos was one of the most hostile work environments I have worked in. I dont recommend anyone work for this trash company.
Absolutely nothing
Culture d'entreprise
Come in and keep your head down and work, you'll make more money, I was a driver for the most part but cross trained all across the store and knew how to do everything. Pretty easy if you try at all, almost pays the bills on a good week
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Fast paced and fun place to work. I learned a lot within the years I worked which has helped me with management experience and food safety. I would say the hardest part of working for any dominos is keeping up the pace.
Culture d'entreprise
Was a decent work environment. Management was a little lacking but everyone was friendly enough. There was very little pay opportunities starting at only minimum wage.
Culture d'entreprise
It was my first job at the time and I started out as just a driver then someone quit and I’d been working there some time already they asked if I’d t like to slowly start training and then ended up moving me to a different store where they gave me the keys and I opened every weekday
Culture d'entreprise
Always enjoyed working both in-store and on-the-road as a driver for domino's. The work is simple, and there is always something that can be done. I was able to meet so many different people of different life paths, doing a job that was fast-paced & well-paying.
Points positifs
Fast-paced, fun environment, great managers
Points négatifs
minimal breaks, no lunch breaks, busy hours could get a little chaotic.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at dominos for several months. Over those months many of times I would drive to my location which was already far enough from me (about 30 min) and after driving all the way out there they would want me to go to another location that was about 15 minutes away. The only benefits are half off food. That’s about it. Management was awful and was very disorganized.
Half off food
No lunch breaks, etc
Culture d'entreprise
i work my butt off for nothing some times, but i show up for work early i get my job done and i go above and beyond. i have learned how to do so much. my gm is an awesome guy but the owner is awful. employees are amazing and everyone gets along. dealing with a awful owner not caring about 9 of his stores or the employees, other than that i love working for domino's. the think that i love about it is that i get the feed my community good looking and tasting food.
easy to do job
Points négatifs
some owners suck and don't care.
Culture d'entreprise
this job is almost exactly what you can imagine it would be. it is not great but it has its moments and you can move up if you get with a franchisee with enough stores
meh
meh
Culture d'entreprise
Overall an enjoyable workplace. Good opportunity for setting yourself apart if you are self motivated. Only real downside is the late hours which I did not mind.
Points positifs
Paid for meals for managers
Late nights
Culture d'entreprise
Delivery Expert $7.25 in store $3.50 on road + mileage + tips ~$11-14/hr depending on tips/volume Good management and business model. Very flexible with scheduling and giving hours if wanted. Enjoyed all my managers.
Good management/employees, easy work
Points négatifs
Customers (complaints, trying to get free stuff, manners)
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Domino's was one of the best jobs I have ever had! It was a fast paced environment, but everyone got along and helped each other out. I was impressed by everyone's teamwork and great attitude. If there were problems management was on it. I never dreaded coming to work. In fact, I looked forward to it. The job was pretty easy, if a little stressful at times, but I loved the job and the people I worked with. If someone were looking for a fun job with pretty good pay I would tell them to work for Domino's.
Great Teamwork
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos is a very easy company to work for. As a delivery driver you do not feel managed, which is nice but it can be quite boring at times. Very laid back work culture.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working at Domino's Pizza. I worked every position store level. I had an issues with the franchisee. The company is great. The only complaint is have is that is wish they could do better specials. The level of love you'll have for your job at Domino's depends on who you end up working for. None of their rules are crazy. It's a great company to work for. Worst thing about the job itself was that despite what the schedule said, you never knew when you'd get off work. It just depended on how business was the hour you were supposed to leave.
Pizza is fun!
Points négatifs
No definite out time as business is fluid.
Culture d'entreprise
Wonderful company, wonderul environment but kiss your personal life goodbye if you are a manager. Dominos consumes you, it is so awesome, the people are awesome, but you lose yourself. It is 24/7 demanding.
Culture d'entreprise
Poor management. The franchise took very little care for it's employees Compensation or acknowledgement for hard work was never given.
Culture d'entreprise
A normal day, I would come in and do all the food prep for the day. Then, start taking orders and deliveries until I left. The Management was great when I started, but slowly went downhill the longer I stayed there. The owners don't care about the employees or how the store is run just the bottom dollar. It's a super easy job, and the most difficult part is dealing with all the riff raff that gets hired that can't do the simplest tasks.
Worked with my schedule
Points négatifs
No benefits, no raises, and incompetent co-workers
Culture d'entreprise
have really enjoyed the job and I have made a lot of good money in tips for the work. you do end up working with a lot of young kids and the professional level just is not there but is a good company with potential for advancement and a good salary.