Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Los Angeles, CA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
69 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 586 avis
Culture d'entreprise
A good starting place for a first time job. Expect to work weekends and night shifts. I think working at a fast food place is something one should experience once.
Culture d'entreprise
Have worked there for very long and it was a joy to work there. Great people, fast environment and good pay. Dominos is only getting better. The company is improving their standards and working at it everyday, trying to find new ways to give feedback. This is a work in progress but so far Dominos is on top and looks to be on top in the future!
Flexible schedules, Good pay, Good people
Points négatifs
Fast environment, could use more help from corporate on an operations level instead of a rating level, Bring good feedback when coming to rate the store
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for! Dominos has been a great company to work for. Management has been shaky at times but overall my 5 years with them has been very good! If you are an honest and loyal employee then the company will do its best to take care of you.
Culture d'entreprise
I really enjoyed working for Dominos, the team i got to work with was a solid group of people. The training I received was efficient. Overall knowledge and experience i gained was beneficial.
Points positifs
Benefits, good hours, flexible schedules, and free pizza
Points négatifs
Crowded work space, the hats.
Culture d'entreprise
This job is an okay job if your going to school and need a job that is flexible. It can be really stressful for a fast food job. You only get hours if your assistant manager or manager.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
working at domino’s was a challenge, it taught me to be responsible with my life and to look forward in my career path also allowed meto learn new skills
Discount
Culture d'entreprise
It’s ehh I mean I think it’s was my team that was bad because it’s such an easy job but everyone is truly toxic and I never enjoyed the job if I’m being honest
Non
Nonexistent
Culture d'entreprise
Face pased work good if you want a healthy fast working enviorment everything is really easy to learn and you get the hang of things really quickly everyone is nice and kind only hard thing about the job is sometimes the customers
Culture d'entreprise
Overall has great satisfaction, always egar to finish, great attentive to details, always handling customer wants and needs, always making improvements each month.
Culture d'entreprise
Eventually you get tired of working on your break and closing one day, going home to sleep 3-4 hours and opening the next day. The people you meet will keep you going and you develop a strong sense of loyalty with the people you work with. It's a good learning experience and that's it.
Culture d'entreprise
I mean, I answer the phones, take people's orders, and sometimes aid in preparing the pizza. Not really fulfilling my life goals, however it pays the bills and it's exactly what it advertises: a job working in a pizzeria.
Flexible work hours
Points négatifs
Breaks are pretty much non-existent
Culture d'entreprise
Very cool and busy environment. The people there were nice and very cooperative. Great team work and good start for someone who is new to the industry
Culture d'entreprise
This company gets very very busy and it’s hard to deal with a lot of the employees when they’re under pressure. Sometimes gets very uncomfortable when trying to work hard.
Culture d'entreprise
the workplace is fun if you can make it fun. a bad day can be turned into a good day depending on how your coworkers get along with you. time can either fly by or go by slow depending on how busy the store is.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos would be a better place for people to work at if the management was better and if they had accurate schedules . Overall I am not satisfied working there because it’s not stable
Culture d'entreprise
Depending on every store , you will encounter assistant managers or managers who will not teach you anything but expect you to know which is crazy. I constantly got cussed at on the phone but had to bite my tongue. The assistant managers were never helpful and I always got yelled at by everyone when I’d try to help. I would go help people in the front I’d get screamed at so I’d be in the back making boxes and answering phones most of the time. I would work 2 hours a day or less so don’t depend on this job for bills or anything. Like I’ve said though it all depends on the store or managers that you get. Overall the other workers there were cool.
Culture d'entreprise
Rather not share. I feel that my experience was great. not many details to share other than dress appropriately, be on time and be prepared to answer questions about customer service.
Culture d'entreprise
It can sometimes be stressful but your team becomes family. Working in a team will always make work easier and fast. When you don't work in a team then work can become chaotic.
Points positifs
Free food when there's cancelled orders
Sometimes no breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Experiencing the Delivery driver position you get to see a lot of different environments and most people in their comfort zone, but working in the store people bring the family vibes to you and on the busiest of days the phones never stop ringing, even the drivers are taking phone orders while waiting for pizzas to finish cooking.
Culture d'entreprise
I will work there again. If you looking to make tips everyday, this is a job you might like. Like working in heat, rain, windy days? You might want to apply as a delivery driver.
Culture d'entreprise
Man I used to love this company pop fresh out of high school. The franchise that I worked for was amazing at the beginning but they started becoming more money hungry and wanted more out of the employees. I started as a CSR and moved up to general manager. I managed 5 stores during my time. I never got the opportunity to become an area supervisor and after 5yrs of asking I I knew they