Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Manteca, CA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
6 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 199 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Don’t expect to leave on time ever unless it’s slow, which is rare. Made really good money here and only left because of personal issues. Would totally go back the staff is like a family to me and I still visit to say hi. Only problem is there is a high turnover so CSRs are expected to train new employees and deal with the chaos CSRs should totally be paid more
Money, flexible schedule, team
Points négatifs
Overtime, high turnover, minors doing manager jobs
Culture d'entreprise
This place needed a lot of work when I started. We definitely turned this place around and made it a fun environment to work on and the turnover isn't so bad anymore. People enjoy coming to work now and it's really super great. I am unfortunately leaving to finish nursing school but this has been one of the best jobs I've ever had and the support from upper management has been phenomenal.
Opportunities and pay
Work/life balance is difficult
Culture d'entreprise
It was nice in the beginning when I first started.Until they start being rude one of Managers the stress can be a bit much it can push you to quit. They always try to find something to yell at you about or they try to act high and mighty like they can’t help. They also show lack of empathy for there employees. And disregard your personal feelings and time. They will tell you to take a break even if you weren’t scheduled for one and force you to stay by telling you the need your or someone called off or your stuck there for 1 1/2. Always understaffed haven’t been able to keep a GM since May had 4 different GM and 6 or more Assists Managers quit or leave our store location. We literally have new employees start they make it to training and quit most people don’t stay they either quit the first day or a week later. Very high turnover rate. Recently gotten new management if you can literally run the whole store by yourself and not be stress and able to multi task then apply cuz the managers will make you work by yourself so they can talk in the office. No break room so breaks are taken in the lobby or in your car outside, they don’t provid a proper spot and your only allowed 2 waters a day. PSA if you work they and they try to get you to sign up to work Christmas and the day after do do it the pay wasn’t worth it I worked both days and only got $43.57and we didn’t get that pay untill 2 weeks after they also tend to lose our checks.
They work with schedule
Points négatifs
Being treated like your stupid even if your their best employees
Culture d'entreprise
Upper management, their awful on doing their job cleaning the store. Then blame lower managements for their faults to the job. They save their own. Dont trust ,
Racist, favouritism, dont trust
Culture d'entreprise
GM discriminates, and doesn't seem to value anyone except profit, I was was poorly treated and harassed by a manager till the point that I couldn't take it anymore.
Discounts on food
Terrible management, unflexible hours
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
After workin for dominos for a couple of years its a pretty bad place. Manager will give you horrible hours if they dont like you and will drop your hours until you quit and managers will edit your times in the computers causing less pay on checks or more pay. We had a drivers car stolen and the store and management along with store owner did nothing about it. We have had windows shot at and multiple times our drivers have been robbed. And to top it all off the store owner and supervisors are extremely snotty and dont even treat you like a human. They act as if they are way better than you and higher than you.
Free food whenever
Points négatifs
Never get your breaks, poor hours, And bad management.