Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Minneapolis, MN

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
30 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 262 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Easy job and flexible schedule. Can make really good money when it’s busy, and if you’re a closing driver. Rush shift drivers don’t make a ton. Management is great!
Culture d'entreprise
This was not a good company to work for. Customers were horrible and it seemed management did nothing to help, it was always understaffed and then got extremely stressful during rushes.
Culture d'entreprise
I’ll start off by saying that this job is very flexible. If you need a part time gig this is the one for you. However, everyone please be aware that most if not all insurance companies will make you have a commercial insurance plan that will cost around 4-5k a year depending on your vehicle. Domino’s won’t tell you you need this. I was in an accident where I hit a garage door and Domino’s and my insurance company did nothing to help me. Ended up shelling out $2,500 for it. Employees have a very quick turnaround rate as most stores lack proper management and employees are quickly burnt out by the amount of work there is. Most stores are owned by franchisees, but if you can work for a corporate store do it! You get bonuses and the work environment is nothing like most of the major franchisees. Domino’s is one of the few companies that didn’t pay for covid leave during testing and only rolled out an extra $300 for full-time drivers during the pandemic. This was very difficult as I had to get tested 3 times and didn’t get tested when my roommates had it because I couldn’t afford to be out of work for another 3 days. Without tips this job barely covers your cost to upkeep your car.
Points positifs
Sometimes free food, good tips if located in higher income area
Points négatifs
Insurance, poor management, turnaround rate
Culture d'entreprise
This is a great job for someone looking for a day to day basic job choice. The hours can be long but the pay is usually suffice. Very good entry level job with quick promotion.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's gms are on salary and because Domino's doesn't want to pay their managers for their hard work and overtime.Horrible organizationDon't care about non manager employees either
Pizza tastes good and management has to give u one free pizza per 8 hour shift
Everything else
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Can be a lot to handle when understaffed but mileage compensation and decent tips make it worth it. Food is often available as customers cancel orders
mileage compensation
hectic at times
Culture d'entreprise
Okay. Between dealing with 80% of terrible customers because the store you work at literally can't keep up with the product demand and delivery times are at 2 hours to being short handed cause you can't rely on team members to show up to their scheduled shifts. From seeing the company not caring about the safety of their employees. You know during one of the craziest storms we had ever seen with a tornado warning we were told to still deliver pizzas. While on a delivery the wind blew over a tree and the tree nearly fell on my car while driving. Then we had that artic freeze when the temperature dropped to -50 degrees Fahrenheit and we were told to deliver pizza. The heater in my car couldn't keep my car warm enough. I was shivering the entire night while delivering. Recently while riots were happening the employees were told to keep delivering even though another dominos neighboring the one I work at had been burnt to the ground. We were still told to work even though the dominos I work at doesn't have a fire escape. There's only one entrance into this store. The back door is oddly sealed shut. No clue why. The company doesn't care. Its a franchised store. Owned by Sue graves I think her name is. Her husband died in an airplane crash and she ended up taking over the company. She says she cares for the employees and that we are all wonderful and apart of the family. But I guess the family is welcomed to burn with the store if it goes up in flames. Almost poetic. You'll make more as a driver then you will as a general manager. They are numbers driven and on paper, it looks like - plus...
Points positifs
Free pizza if your Gm decides to ignore the rule of throwing away messed up orders.
Points négatifs
The owners don't care about your safety. They only care about money.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos is a company which can't keep any of is staff or managers. As a company it may have some benefits, but it really seems to depend on who owns the store in which you work at.
Culture d'entreprise
The old manager wasn't to happy with his job so now theres a different manager and he's been taking care of the store and I've seen many improvements since he became manager, the work space is much cleaner than before, the vibe in the store is very mellow and chill but everyone or most people do their part to help the store run
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working at Domino's because there were a lot of smiling faces and positive energy. Every employee had their hands on something. The managers we're very polite and patient which made them amazing guides.
Culture d'entreprise
I am a driver, and it is really good. Being able to listen to music a lot of the time is a great perk. Atmosphere is relaxed but determined when busy, never hostile at my store. Although that depends on which store you're at. Really easy to learn since the job has basically only 3 necessary skills: driving, handing money, and carrying boxes. Tips are good, and were about the same as my wage after a full week, with weekends and nights being much better than week days. They also reimburse for mileage. Better money than anything else you can find with basically no experience. All in all I average $20 per hour, but that's an average over months and depends on the day. One of the best things is that I'm in college so the hours are really flexible. They accept basically any amount of hours and times that work for you. One of my coworkers only works for 4 hours every Sunday. The worst part is that there is little room for advancement unless you want to go into corporate. Overall I'd really recommend being a driver. Being an insider is good but not as much. You don't get tips and it's faster paced, but it's still an easy job to pick up.
Culture d'entreprise
$22-$27 / HR to drive and deliver. Benfits suck and the only way to advance is through GMIT. You will make good money here so long as you are a professional who knows people and the road layout.
Cash on the daily.
Can be stressful
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Domino's has been a wonderful experience. It's a fast moving company with wonderful people and amazing opportunities. Management above store level is always willing to help out
Culture d'entreprise
I did this job all throughout my senior year of high school and all through college. It was a decent job to get me through. I would rank it as a very typical college kid job. Nothing overtly special about it.
Culture d'entreprise
They pay well for an easy job. Upper management is very short sighted and uninspiring. No benefits at all. Great job if you are in your 20s. Job security is good. Large franchise with many locations.
Points positifs
Bonus potential, size of company
Upper Management, lack of benefits
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working as a driver. I got nice tips I was almost basically working full time. They gave me the opportunity not only to just drive but to become a pizza maker also.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos consistently provides horrible service to both their own staff and their customers. Horribly underpaid, overworked, uninsured, and under supported. Managing my local dominos chain was one of the worst management jobs I've had.
Culture d'entreprise
fast paced, very busy, late nights, heavy workload, some coworkers were total jerks, didn't like it and couldn't wait to get out of there every night at the end of my shift.
none really
Points négatifs
late nights, bad coworkers, dealing with drunks
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Domino's was ok. The best part about being a delivery driver was working independently. What I dislike most about Domino's is how the employees are not valued.
Culture d'entreprise
I was often the opening manager in a very busy store in Downtown Minneapolis. Many time I would arrive at the store and closing duties would be visibly incomplete. I would then look at the schedule to see that I would be the ONLY person from 9am - 4pm. My duties included setting the store up for myself, completing all of the food prep. Taking over the phone orders and take out orders, and making the food by myself. The hardest part of this job was having to do most of the work by myself. The most enjoyable part would probably be that the delivery drivers usually did all they could to help me when I struggled.
management
Culture d'entreprise
I was GM driver and assistant manager at Domino's so I work all the positions, overall it was a great place to work it would get busy at sometimes but what a great crew you would pull through it. Great place to work management was open-minded and listen to your views
Great money