Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Modesto, CA

PertinenceNoteDate
9 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 840 avis

Okay place to work

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Been here for about 7 years and overall I don’t mind it. I wouldn’t say I’m happy with the job but it’s a stable one and when everyone lost their job I was able to keep mine. Moving up can be difficult but easier to achieve.

Flexible schedule

Upper management

Find somewhere else

Fun place to work but slowly fades . My original gm was fun to work with to where it didn’t feel like a job but sort of like a tightly knit crew but now with my new gm management has gone down hill and expects all the csrs to do everything for him while he take deliveries and gets mad at you about anything just to make everyone afraid of losing their job . Can be fun and a great job depending on management otherwise find somewhere else to work plus the company does not care at all for its employees as well as food quality which I’ve seen many things at dominos that would not make me eat anything there ever again.

Points positifs

Can be good depending on management

Points négatifs

Will get mad at you for any mistake, no free food, no benefits, no respect, plenty of disrespect, awful hours because of you ask for different hours they will make your experience worse, and much more

Nice coworkers

Its a nice environment overall but is definitely hard on your feet and back. There is constant standing and moving, barely any breaks. The workers tend to be nice and understanding for newbies, but some are a little intimidating. I would recommend for a first job, it's a very nice place to start.

50% off

Not enough breaks
Culture d'entreprise

Horrible company with horrible management.

The domino's franchise in Modesto/Ceres area is horrible. The management is grossly unprofessional and harasses you. I was promoted to assistant manager but was not given the raise for it until 7 months later. They made me do significantly more work and were not willing to pay me for it until I said something. I was technically only supposed to be part time but they worked me as if I was full-time even though I was a full-time student. And when I did speak up, I was harassed by both my general manager and the district manager. Do not work for this company unless you're willing to do everything they ask, no questions asked, and be underpaid and understaffed.
Culture d'entreprise

Always looking to hire people

Busy, all of the time. Fun and fast paced environment with the opportunity to move up quickly. Work lots of hours and always stressful and fun on the weekends.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

Good environment with effective management

I have had some jobs where everything does not go together, but domino's had it together. As a franchise they were managed very well for the consumer and the worker.

Dont do it

So understaffed and nobody knows what they are doing. Owners and managers treat employees like garbage. Do not ever work for domino's. What a waste of my life.
Culture d'entreprise

Summary

My experience at Domino's Pizza was great. Upon getting hired, I walked into a store that had great energy. The representatives were upbeat. The management was very welcoming. She (the manager), the team and I knew instantaneously that I would be a great addition to the team! My entire experience at Domino's was fun yet challenging. From making pizzas with friends to handling customer complaints. I have no regrets.

Fun place

I answered phones took customers orders. Assembled pizzas, chicken wings, and bread sticks. Stayed after hours to clean and prepare the shop for the next days business.

very easy place to work

part time
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale