Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Oklahoma City, OK

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
31 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 579 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Overall great job environment! Good workplace with a great job culture! really builds up your Experience with customer service, food handling, and work ethic!
Points positifs
Helps build up customer service experience
Points négatifs
Very few hours for minors
Culture d'entreprise
I wouldn’t go back to this job if I was paid Management was horrible, the company doesn’t care, you’re overworked and underpaid. Training is a joke. Do yourself a favor, run
Points positifs
You’re paid to be miserable
Culture d'entreprise
Only one manager I really liked because he was fair in work (NATE TRUMAN) everyone else was very rude and inconsiderate and only worried about the workers they knew outside the job, anyone else was left to their own devices. No workplace should be adapt or survive. Just work and work.
Culture d'entreprise
The most important thing is to always say yes to customers and if something went wrong they make it right without extra credit fee, our position is to make as much delivery's as in dine in dominos customers to follow through with the 12th anniversary dine in dominos,
Culture d'entreprise
I work here and love it. They had a great staff. And plenty of hours to work if you needed them. Whenever you needed time off to do something, they would let you have it. If you asked in a manly time.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working at dominoes it was challenging at times especially trying to make the dough which i sucked but i became better and better finally making dough was like putting icing on the cake i achieved making dough at dominoes :)
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work was busy if it wasn't it was weird. I learn that teamwork is the best way to get stuff done right and perfection. The management was friendly, and the work culture was great. The hardest part of the job was working till 2 am and not leaving till bout 2 45. My most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone was like family and warm and helpful to new comers
Culture d'entreprise
A day at my job is like being at a daycare center but with grown ups and things are not the way a work place should be it works for some people there but not for me after working here I will never want to work at a pizza place again. Everyday I learn that every job u will get told how to do the same thing but 5 different ways they want you to do it different manager different way they want it done.
Culture d'entreprise
I love my job. I don't have enough to live on with two infants but for anyone who lives alone it's a perfect job. It's fun, fast paced, easy to learn, and everyone's very patient.
Points positifs
Free meals, as delivery driver you get cash in hand every day, discounts
Points négatifs
Tips aren't that great so the pay isn't what's expected, a lot of driving for $30 in tips a day.
Culture d'entreprise
The job can be dangerous. You have to be very aware of your surroundings. Often you're walking around in dark yards at 1-2 in the morning. Lots of bad drivers on the road. The only way to make this job profitable is to work the late hours, often there till 4 a.m. . No breaks, no sick days. If you are willing to work the late hours the money is worth it
Points positifs
You are alone in your car most of your shift.
Points négatifs
Late nights, no breaks, no sick days
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is a strange workplace to manage. You have to have insiders that are responsible for multiple duties. This can be stress-full since there is no real incentive to being a insider. Minimum wage and only about 20-30 hours (Usually about half of this if staffed.) However, drivers are easy to get. They may complain they don't get tipped on a run or 3, but they still average more than $12 an hour for a very very easy job. The only plus about being on the inside is a head start on learning how to make product if you are interested in management. There are also no breaks for any one. This is understandable for a driver only working about 3-4 hours for rush, but for a insider or manager that is working 8 or 9+ hours.. it just adds to the stress.
Points positifs
Free employee meal each day you work as well as 50% off menu priced items anytime.
Points négatifs
No breaks. Never off at scheduled time.
Culture d'entreprise
Not so great pay rate for a delivery driver and tips are not a guarantee base pay sucks not the best hours and a lot of people don’t do their jobs there they will just stand around
Culture d'entreprise
Deliver pizza, answer phones. take orders and make pizzas! Dominos pizza is an ok place to work! I do not want to spend the rest of my life working for them! I feel I can be of much more use in a warehouse position!
Culture d'entreprise
I was so happy to learn all I did at Dominoes. An amazing company to work for. Great company for a younger generation. A great company to invest in.
Culture d'entreprise
Everyone working there was in a good mood and positive. Everyone was h helpful to other co workers when needed. People were polite and worked together.
Points positifs
Free lunch and positive people
No breaks.
Culture d'entreprise
Fast paced good place to work Some slow days when I started their the pay was wonderful then the they lowered the drivers rates which made it bad due to it was not balancing out with the gas and with not everyone that tips
customers
the pay
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's has a great culture and is competitive in pay. You want to move up? Okay, no problem, they will train you to do so. No benefits for lower management and oay is the lowest that Ive had for a food industry position.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work is extremely busy especially during college football games, the manager was a great person to work for, the store was always very clean.
Discount on food
Fast paced
Culture d'entreprise
had a good mgr for 4 yrs then it went down hill when he left,,but turnover rate is high also so its hard to keep it running smoothly year round as with any food place business is seasonal
cheap food
frozen ingrediants
Culture d'entreprise
Great for first job, or part time. Can be very profitable as a driver. Locally owned franchises. Employee discounts on food. Flexible hours and schedule.
Discounted food
No employee benefits
Culture d'entreprise
This is a good job for someone young, and just starting out on their own. You will be tipped out at the end of your shift. Expect a lot of wear, and tear on your vehicle. Expect to work in a fast paced, and competitive environment. I worked at the S.Western store in Oklahoma City, and overall it wasn't a bad area, but there are rough, and crime prone areas.
Points positifs
cash in hand daily, flexible schedule, seeing something new every day
Points négatifs
starts out at minimun wage (7.25) Lots of long Hours, and late shifts, minium wage plus tips, and you are suseptable to being robbed.