Logo Domino's
Domino's
3.5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Omaha, NE

PertinenceNoteDate
31 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27,874 avis

Not a bad company.

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Overall it's not a bad company to work for. They could use better store managers or at least learn better professionalism. The pay could be a little better as well.

Cutchall Management Group

Ran by a restaurant management group and local ownership, their upper management cares less about the people that work under them. Benefits are OK. Food discounts. Excellent team member interaction.

Short handed and stressed

It’s a fast food fiasco. Work 10 hours no break, no lunch, then get yelled at for not working hard enough. There just isn’t enough space to go on about all the chaos, so will leave it at that.

Points positifs

Sometimes you might get a slice.

Points négatifs

Get very little in return for busting your rump.
Culture d'entreprise

Pour management, they do not appreciate anything you do once you help them they will screw you.

Pay & benefitsPay was ok they would tell you they are going to give you a raise and never do. They will schedule you a ton of hours then cut them in half so you do not average 30 hours so they don't have to give you vacation time

Don't work there

Honestly starting at dominos was not that bad, except for the fact that you get no official training, are expected to go above and beyond for no reward. Also they demote you for no reason other than the fact you weren't trained right to begin with, and on top of all that, they took money right out of my pocket when I finally did decide I was done, and they didn't pay me my full amount that i worked for my last week. Someone needs to see this and report these people to the labor board because they are doing so much stuff wrong it makes me sick. GM there also makes fun of people with mental disabilities just fyi

Free food

Everything else
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Fun workplace

Great atmosphere. You get to meet many different people. You can acquire new friendships that can develop into being family. There are days when its hectic but what job doesn't have very busy days especially in the food business. Overall its a great experience, but you definitely have to be hard working and motivated.

Franchise is terrible.

This franchise here in the Omaha area is by far the worst company I've ever worked for. There is no opportunity for advancement or pay raises unless you are friends with the district managers. They do things ranging from unethical to flat-out illegal, such as adjusting your time clock after you leave for the day to save labor, and offering higher pay rates to employees for sleeping with the upper management.
Culture d'entreprise

Just overly fun fast pace enviroment

Being with a company that will encourage you to grow and reach the climax of your potential is well worth it. It offers great benefits to its management staff , takes your opinion in to account.
Culture d'entreprise

Great company to work for

Over all I learned how to manage a crew of 20 plus employees. It taught me to work under pressure and in a fast environment. I learned how to do scheduling and inv

Review

I enjoyed everything bout working at dominos. The food was great and the pay was good. Very fast pace job to make the time go by quickly.. Love the management
Culture d'entreprise

Best move I've made after working in the white collar world for 35 + years....

I'm 52 and worked in the banking industry for over 35 years. I had enough of working in a cubicle and being micro-managed. I achieved managerial levels but was no longer happy. I used to deliver pizza part-time to make ends meet and always enjoyed it. I recently got married to a wonderful woman who is a nurse so I can't lie it made me decision a lot easier. All this being said...I'm working full-time hours here in Omaha with a great team and GM. Between my hourly wage and tips I'm making between $19 and $22 per hour each day with about 50 miles a day on my car. I would have had the same mileage if I went to work for a bank in downtown Omaha. I love this job because of the teamwork and I feel appreciated. I love working with our customers face-to-face and the days go by so fast! You're in your car 60% of the time in a regular scheduled day. I love washing dishes and folding boxes when I'm not ready for a delivery. I can see myself doing this full-time for the next 10 - 15 years without any reservations.
Culture d'entreprise

Fast paced and competitive pay.

Fast paced and supervisors care, tough to recruit and staff with the low unemployment rate in the area, you have to work during rushes to control your labor costs and make sure service is a priority.

fun place

it was fast paced, and I really enjoyed it. the pay wasn't bad for delivery drivers. does do wear and tear on your car so that was major downside of the job but besides that it was pretty good!

Pizza

I enjoyed working there, great experience, dast paced, always something to do to keep yourself moving . See new people learn something new every day

What I learned at dominos

When I started at dominos I had recently left papa johns. I started as a delivery driver. Ended up assistant manager. There is a lot of things wrong at the store I was placed.. main problem was leadership overall. Management really suffered.. employees would walk over the gm.. calling out was huge as well.

Overall day

You would be expected to make sure boxes were stocked aand folded. Everyone drivers and inside crew would all chip in and help with all the boxes. We all got along really good and all employees always made peoople geel welcomed and like family

Poorly managed

Management was known for playing favoritism, setting standards but not following them, not holding people accountable for their actions. The company expected the same standards from all locations regardless of the business they brought in.

Points positifs

Discount on purchasing product when working, health and dental options, flexable hours..
Culture d'entreprise

Its better than hades, i guess

I applied for driver but was pushed into a manager position cause they were desperate. I worked under a lazy gm who was fired and I was then pushed into the gm position with promises of an easy gig with great pay. What I got was not 1day off in over a year except Christmas. Working open to close multiple times and smarted off to by societies rejects we call our csr. All this and I made less than most of the drivers. And if you ever show signs that you are getting burned out they replace you the next day. Horrible job to work at especially as a non driver

Points positifs

Not one thing comes to mind

Points négatifs

No life, no sleep, no pride in yourself

fun work place

i enjoyed working at dominos my manager was very out going and would help you were needed i would recomend this job to anyone who is looking to make good money for someone who has little resposibilitys in life

simple Job

Team member food discounts make the job worth it. Job environment could be better. And pay could be a little more to offer an incentive for retention of talent.

really laid back

I did everything but make the pizza I was mainly there as a driver but when not on the road I took orders cut the pizzas made sure the orders were right then was out the door
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale